Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 79669 times)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #1035 on: June 18, 2013, 03:34:00 PM »
Either I'm a naïve and dimly lit bulb or you are so far off base that you need to seek help from your delusions, especially after all the evidence I've offered that Gunzo in no way is Badboy. :bhead

Step into my world of imagination 40 Watt, a world of extrapolation and deduction and let's work the timeline together:

<Long intake of breath>

Zippy hunts you down in MA, you duel, he claims ownership, you deny, you request film, he posts film, you said you nearly had him, nay says he, view the film, all can see, dangled a sucker shot, did get to fire your guns but, pwned like a sucker. Cobblers says you. K? K.

Along comes Shida. Aha! says I, interesing ACM, seen it before, exactly the same in Badboy's "Don't get in a flap" thread. Perfect match, same pilot, very very obvious and unmistakable to ACM students everywhere. Therefore Zippy = Badboy, and since Zippy also = DozyDuck, Rufio, Gundog, whatever, Badboy = DozyDuck et al. Q.E.D.

Now just pause here for a second and summarize:

Zippy said he pwned you, provided film of pwning and gloated and smack talked you on the strength of it. Bragging rights you see, you should comprehend this part. Remember this and whom it serves...

Now, AFTER my accusation, RIGHT after, what does Zippy do? Sudden U-turn: 'ah well no you see, wasn't my film after all, I think Badboy gave me that one actually, it was just an example film of how I did it'.

Now HERE IS THE CRUCIAL QUESTION (and the nail in the coffin): whose agenda does it serve for Gunzo / Zippy to make this U-turn? To disclaim this film? It isn't his, because: he just gave up his bragging rights and proof that he pwned you, made himself look like a liar and a complete arse for posting a bogus film. Why would he admit to that? THERE IS NOTHING IN THAT ACTION FOR HIM.

This of course is because they are one and the same person. The ONLY evidential connection between Zippy and Badboy is the identical ACM shown in both films. One made by Badboy and one made by Zippy (for the reasons previously mentioned).

In order to refute my accusation the connection between the ACM shown in the film must be broken or detached from one of them. It can't be detached from Badboy's forum account because it's been there for years for all to see. The only place the connection can be broken is Zippy's end. Therefore Zippy dissavows the film, and even claims it was given to him by Badboy (hence feebly trying to suggest another reason for the similarity of ACM).

This doesn't further Zippy's agenda it furthers Badboy's shade account activities under the name of Zippy, Gunzo, DozyDuck, Rufio etc. Therefore Gunzo is ALSO Badboy's forum account, Zippy is ALSO his online account and if Zippy is, then so is DozyDuck, Rufio, Nacho, Hotdog etc. etc. He has incriminated himself by suspiciously disowning the Zippy film and has NOW EVEN REMOVED THE MOVIE FILE UPLOADED UNDER GUNZO'S FORUM ACCOUNT.

I KNEW HE'D DO THAT, this line was all he could think of in a hurry, his ego trapped him into posting that film and I downloaded the film myself in anticipation of him removing it and here it is for everyones convenience:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gf58sg99gds0q57/MidwayKill.mpg

Yes, yes, oh yeah, can you feel that buddy? Huh? Huh? Huh? I have exorcised the demons, this house is clear.

Closing remarks: your evidence Midway isn't evidence at all but character reference and everbody else supplied only opinion. Your testomony about it not being you in the film can be dismissed (even I can see it's you and I haven't fought you for half a year) because you instantly fall in love with any player in Aces High who has ACM which is superior to yours and you can't understand and you make them an FPH to denote this fact. The moment I suggested it was Badboy you instantly fell in love with him, jumped to his defense, started a new thread to protect his 'good character' and did your own U-turn like a spineless feeble-minded worm.

Now I beg you do not speak to me for at least six months or until you get a new lightbulb. Sniff.

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened" - Dr. Seuss

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1036 on: June 18, 2013, 03:48:41 PM »
wish I was a man...but cant so gotta try and act bad on the BBS

ya you were hiding like the typical coward you are :aok

:aok

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #1037 on: June 18, 2013, 03:49:29 PM »
People should get grab a shot glass, pour a shot of tequilla with a lime chaser and search the BBS for this thread, "Current shady names, identify yourselves!" and all will be revealed.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #1038 on: June 18, 2013, 03:51:04 PM »

Yes, yes, oh yeah, can you feel that buddy? Huh? Huh? Huh? I have exorcised the demons, this house is clear.

(Image removed from quote.)

I love you shida! :rofl

:aok :aok :aok :aok
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1039 on: June 18, 2013, 03:52:49 PM »
Shida, chill... an idiot is going to be an idiot, rationalistic reasoning never gets anywhere. Pointless, hopeless. Its just what they are made of.

Everyone knows what badboy does. middy licks all up his prettythang only to annoy us, cant you see?
AoM
City of ice

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1040 on: June 18, 2013, 04:02:20 PM »
Now I think you guys are just seeing how close to the bleeding edge of the fire you can take all of this before Hitech wakes up the ban stick.............
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1041 on: June 18, 2013, 04:31:45 PM »
 Ok it's time for me to post,since this isn't going to end!

Shida,a couple things I noticed,first those are the latest spit 5,they have only 120 rounds,well that's what the ammo counter said at the time,second that film couldn't have been made in the TA as was said by some other poster because there's no damage in the TA. Also judging by the terrain that film is circa 06 to 09,yes the graphics could have been dumbed down some but it was made before the latest graphic update.

IMHO it's not BB but I'm sure I cant convince those who already "know" for sure!

I'm pretty sure I know who it is but I don't want to spoil a witch hunt,well not this one for sure....... Thought this was about Fester and how lame it is to grind nerd points that absolutely have no effect on anyone elses game but I'm always up for a good witch burning,smells like bacon to me!!! :D

:salute

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1042 on: June 18, 2013, 04:48:18 PM »
Best internet purse fight of all time occurred on "the underground forums" where a french fighter named Damien Riccio showed to Robin Gracie's class (in france) to take up the "gracie challenge" (no holds barred challenge) but waited until after Robin had rolled for 4 hours with students.

Robin wanted to do it another day when he was fresh but Damien would not have it so.......Robin fought and, after a while of stalemated fighting, Robin suggested they try this another time when he hadn't been grappling for 4 hours previous.

Damien Riccio took this as a win and quickly posted trash talk about the event on Royler Gracie's Q and A sub-forum saying he had won a challenge.

Royce answered with the details and Damien quickly came back with "wait until I explode the face" and "you won't talk so big now, royce" and challenged royce to a no holds barred fight daring him to come to france.

Two days later, Damien posted a screaming thread about how he was calling the police because Royce did, indeed, show up where Damien Riccio worked as a bouncer and made sure Robin got a fair fight in which Robin laid down the smack on Damien.

Damien jumped up and ran for a gun from behind the bar and everybody cleared out with royce possibly stomping someone who got in the way.

Took a while for that one to subside but the message was delivered that a Gracie is not above showing up from another continent to deliver a whuppin'.

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
« Reply #1043 on: June 18, 2013, 04:49:19 PM »
Yes, yes, oh yeah, can you feel that buddy? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Stand back, stand back!!  I think he's gonna pop!   :rofl

Gunzo
Quote from: Changeup
1. Gunzo was world-class
Quote from: PJ_Godzilla
2. What name was Gunzo flying under when he last rolled you over and made you his beeotch?
Quote from: Midway
3. I can not be more certain about the fact that Badboy is not Gunzo

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
« Reply #1044 on: June 18, 2013, 04:56:50 PM »
Everyone knows what badboy does. middy licks all up his prettythang only to annoy us, cant you see?

The guy only sent me a film and he's picked up a rabid ankle biter  :rofl

Gunzo
Quote from: Changeup
1. Gunzo was world-class
Quote from: PJ_Godzilla
2. What name was Gunzo flying under when he last rolled you over and made you his beeotch?
Quote from: Midway
3. I can not be more certain about the fact that Badboy is not Gunzo

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1045 on: June 18, 2013, 05:02:56 PM »
Now I think you guys are just seeing how close to the bleeding edge of the fire you can take all of this before Hitech wakes up the ban stick.............
Why do you think I vanished from the thread? Im very surprised that someone at HTC hasnt locked it. I've been banned for a week for saying nicer things than im reading on here. Im not getting it.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 05:18:48 PM by BiPoLaR »
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1046 on: June 18, 2013, 05:09:34 PM »

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1047 on: June 18, 2013, 05:17:10 PM »
Best internet purse fight of all time occurred on "the underground forums" where a french fighter named Damien Riccio showed to Robin Gracie's class (in france) to take up the "gracie challenge" (no holds barred challenge) but waited until after Robin had rolled for 4 hours with students.

Robin wanted to do it another day when he was fresh but Damien would not have it so.......Robin fought and, after a while of stalemated fighting, Robin suggested they try this another time when he hadn't been grappling for 4 hours previous.

Damien Riccio took this as a win and quickly posted trash talk about the event on Royler Gracie's Q and A sub-forum saying he had won a challenge.

Royce answered with the details and Damien quickly came back with "wait until I explode the face" and "you won't talk so big now, royce" and challenged royce to a no holds barred fight daring him to come to france.

Two days later, Damien posted a screaming thread about how he was calling the police because Royce did, indeed, show up where Damien Riccio worked as a bouncer and made sure Robin got a fair fight in which Robin laid down the smack on Damien.

Damien jumped up and ran for a gun from behind the bar and everybody cleared out with royce possibly stomping someone who got in the way.

Took a while for that one to subside but the message was delivered that a Gracie is not above showing up from another continent to deliver a whuppin'.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

nice :aok

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1048 on: June 18, 2013, 05:21:59 PM »
Why do you think I vanished from the thread? Im very surprised that someone at HTC hasnt locked it. I've been banned for a week for saying nicer things than im reading on here. Im not getting it.

Shouldn't you be in the TA honing your fighting prowess (with your computer bud). :old:

Move along now... :rofl

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1049 on: June 18, 2013, 05:27:20 PM »

Step into my world of imagination 40 Watt, a world of extrapolation and deduction and let's work the timeline together...

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,350078.msg4626290.html#msg4626290 :)

:salute

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)