Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 80920 times)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #1050 on: June 18, 2013, 05:36:15 PM »
Shouldn't you be in the TA honing your fighting prowess (with your computer bud). :old:

Move along now... :rofl
Ill pay HTC $500 cash if they ban you from the boards. Thats a promise. Dumb little troll boy.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1051 on: June 18, 2013, 05:42:19 PM »
Ill pay HTC $500 cash if they ban you from the boards. Thats a promise. Dumb little troll boy.

:rofl

You hurtin that bad from my exposing the silliness of your "facts, Jack" and your "Ohhh the things I know" made up theories regarding me being a shady member of The Few, the BEST squad in Aces High, that you're willing to pay money to ease the pain, huh? :rofl :rofl :rofl

Come fight me in the MA when you're done honing your fighting prowess with your computer bud in the TA and quit wasting time on silly theories.   M'kay? :rolleyes:

:joystick:

:ahand

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1052 on: June 18, 2013, 05:57:51 PM »

Step into my world of imagination 40 Watt, a world of extrapolation and deduction and let's work the timeline together:

<Long intake of breath>

Zippy hunts you down in MA, you duel, he claims ownership, you deny, you request film, he posts film, you said you nearly had him, nay says he, view the film, all can see, dangled a sucker shot, did get to fire your guns but, pwned like a sucker. Cobblers says you. K? K.

Along comes Shida. Aha! says I, interesing ACM, seen it before, exactly the same in Badboy's "Don't get in a flap" thread. Perfect match, same pilot, very very obvious and unmistakable to ACM students everywhere. Therefore Zippy = Badboy, and since Zippy also = DozyDuck, Rufio, Gundog, whatever, Badboy = DozyDuck et al. Q.E.D.

Now just pause here for a second and summarize:

Zippy said he pwned you, provided film of pwning and gloated and smack talked you on the strength of it. Bragging rights you see, you should comprehend this part. Remember this and whom it serves...

Now, AFTER my accusation, RIGHT after, what does Zippy do? Sudden U-turn: 'ah well no you see, wasn't my film after all, I think Badboy gave me that one actually, it was just an example film of how I did it'.

Now HERE IS THE CRUCIAL QUESTION (and the nail in the coffin): whose agenda does it serve for Gunzo / Zippy to make this U-turn? To disclaim this film? It isn't his, because: he just gave up his bragging rights and proof that he pwned you, made himself look like a liar and a complete arse for posting a bogus film. Why would he admit to that? THERE IS NOTHING IN THAT ACTION FOR HIM.

This of course is because they are one and the same person. The ONLY evidential connection between Zippy and Badboy is the identical ACM shown in both films. One made by Badboy and one made by Zippy (for the reasons previously mentioned).

In order to refute my accusation the connection between the ACM shown in the film must be broken or detached from one of them. It can't be detached from Badboy's forum account because it's been there for years for all to see. The only place the connection can be broken is Zippy's end. Therefore Zippy dissavows the film, and even claims it was given to him by Badboy (hence feebly trying to suggest another reason for the similarity of ACM).

This doesn't further Zippy's agenda it furthers Badboy's shade account activities under the name of Zippy, Gunzo, DozyDuck, Rufio etc. Therefore Gunzo is ALSO Badboy's forum account, Zippy is ALSO his online account and if Zippy is, then so is DozyDuck, Rufio, Nacho, Hotdog etc. etc. He has incriminated himself by suspiciously disowning the Zippy film and has NOW EVEN REMOVED THE MOVIE FILE UPLOADED UNDER GUNZO'S FORUM ACCOUNT.

I KNEW HE'D DO THAT, this line was all he could think of in a hurry, his ego trapped him into posting that film and I downloaded the film myself in anticipation of him removing it and here it is for everyones convenience:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gf58sg99gds0q57/MidwayKill.mpg

Yes, yes, oh yeah, can you feel that buddy? Huh? Huh? Huh? I have exorcised the demons, this house is clear.

(Image removed from quote.)

Closing remarks: your evidence Midway isn't evidence at all but character reference and everbody else supplied only opinion. Your testomony about it not being you in the film can be dismissed (even I can see it's you and I haven't fought you for half a year) because you instantly fall in love with any player in Aces High who has ACM which is superior to yours and you can't understand and you make them an FPH to denote this fact. The moment I suggested it was Badboy you instantly fell in love with him, jumped to his defense, started a new thread to protect his 'good character' and did your own U-turn like a spineless feeble-minded worm.

Now I beg you do not speak to me for at least six months or until you get a new lightbulb. Sniff.

I have a man-crush on nrshida now....he's damn sure correct on this one.   But calling for verification:

ACKACK?????
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1053 on: June 18, 2013, 06:03:07 PM »
I have a man-crush on nrshida now....he's damn sure correct on this one.   But calling for verification:

ACKACK?????

You and me both.  He an awesome individual. :aok

But in this case, he is wrong. :ahand

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #1054 on: June 18, 2013, 06:04:07 PM »

ACKACK?????

Look at my previous post and all will be revealed.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1055 on: June 18, 2013, 06:08:21 PM »
You and me both.  He an awesome individual. :aok

But in this case, he is wrong. :ahand

We shall see.  I've also brought in a consultant who is above reproach, tactically and personally....Bighorn.  I'm certain he's above this mess but I shall post his written opinion when/if its given and Badboy, whoever he is, knows Bighorn knows him...as does Morfiend which is why I'm paying for the consultant.

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1056 on: June 18, 2013, 06:10:23 PM »
Look at my previous post and all will be revealed.

ack-ack

Umm, I'm actually in Puerto Vallarta and I wish for you to simply tell us.   I will pay your next months sub if you'll cut to the chase for me  :D

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
« Reply #1057 on: June 18, 2013, 06:11:49 PM »
Zippy hunts you down in MA, you duel, he claims ownership, you deny, you request film, he posts film, you said you nearly had him, nay says he, view the film, all can see, dangled a sucker shot, did get to fire your guns but, pwned like a sucker. Cobblers says you. K? K.

Not even close, went more like this: PhP, aka Midway brags incessantly in the MA about some poor noob he's killed. Zippy challenges him to a duel in the DA to shut him up. Midway refuses but agrees to duel in the MA and gets promptly pwned. Midway then claims he is better in a Spit9 and agrees to go to the DA where he gets pwned again. Neither pilot saved film. So Zippy posts a film that shows "how" the fight went:

That's a great film and so close to the Midway duel that even Midway couldn't tell the difference, but Midway still sings several choruses of that old favorite, "Woulda, Coulda Shoulda"  :rofl  

Meanwhile, in the DA Shida has been pwned by a long list of players called DozyDuck, Rufio, Gundog, and several others who have pwned him so relentlessly that he is reduced to posting foaming rants claiming that he was killed by a shade and not just a long list of noobs.  Naturally Shida can't admit to being pwned by a long list of Noobs, his ego is already pretty beat up, it just has to be much better players flying under shade accounts.

Of course it could be one or more shades who have been killing him over and over but Shidas rambling assumptions and speculation can't hide the fact that he seems to have been completely defenseless against a long list of players (who may or may not be shades) who have pwned him until he puked. :rofl

And all this time Fester is innocent :rock

Time for more popcorn.

Gunzo
Quote from: Changeup
1. Gunzo was world-class
Quote from: PJ_Godzilla
2. What name was Gunzo flying under when he last rolled you over and made you his beeotch?
Quote from: Midway
3. I can not be more certain about the fact that Badboy is not Gunzo

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1058 on: June 18, 2013, 06:14:57 PM »
Umm, I'm actually in Puerto Vallarta and I wish for you to simply tell us.   I will pay your next months sub if you'll cut to the chase for me  :D

Thread AKAK is referring to... still looking through it: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,330414.0.html

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1059 on: June 18, 2013, 06:18:50 PM »
Not even close, went more like this: PhP, aka Midway brags incessantly in the MA about some poor noob he's killed. Zippy challenges him to a duel in the DA to shut him up. Midway refuses but agrees to duel in the MA and gets promptly pwned. Midway then claims he is better in a Spit9 and agrees to go to the DA where he gets pwned again. Neither pilot saved film. So Zippy posts a film that shows "how" the fight went:

That's a great film and so close to the Midway duel that even Midway couldn't tell the difference, but Midway still sings several choruses of that old favorite, "Woulda, Coulda Shoulda"  :rofl  

Meanwhile, in the DA Shida has been pwned by a long list of players called DozyDuck, Rufio, Gundog, and several others who have pwned him so relentlessly that he is reduced to posting foaming rants claiming that he was killed by a shade and not just a long list of noobs.  Naturally Shida can't admit to being pwned by a long list of Noobs, his ego is already pretty beat up, it just has to be much better players flying under shade accounts.

Of course it could be one or more shades who have been killing him over and over but Shidas rambling assumptions and speculation can't hide the fact that he seems to have been completely defenseless against a long list of players (who may or may not be shades) who have pwned him until he puked. :rofl

And all this time Fester is innocent :rock

Time for more popcorn.

Gunzo

Meet me in the DA and let's duel for real.  Best out of five.  Spitfire MK VIII or Spitfire MK IX. :joystick:

You're not as good as you say and I did get good shots on you and was not paying full attention.  I believe I can win minimum one, likely three.  NrShida can even be your co-pilot. :aok

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #1060 on: June 18, 2013, 06:32:21 PM »

I thought bolding the player's name and thread title would be the tip off.

People should get grab a shot glass, pour a shot of tequilla with a lime chaser and search the BBS for this thread, "Current shady names, identify yourselves!" and all will be revealed.

ack-ack

Below is TC's post, I bolded the part where he essentially admits to being the shades you guys think is BadBoy. 

TC
TequilaC
DamnedTC
mojorsin
MoJoRiZn
Lizking
Mighty1
Mighty01
Jamie
VlPER

and about 3 or 4 others I am not gonna say who they are............... hint: you thought they were  badz (AW)/Badboy(AH) for at least a 6 months to 2 years or more...... I do appreciate the laughs though..hahaha

<S>

TC

Ask any MW regular about MoJoRiZn/mojorisn, and their descriptions will match those of Gunzo/Zippy/etc to a "T".

ack-ack

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1061 on: June 18, 2013, 06:36:56 PM »
I thought bolding the player's name and thread title would be the tip off.

Below is TC's post, I bolded the part where he essentially admits to being the shades you guys think is BadBoy.  

Ask any MW regular about MoJoRiZn/mojorisn, and their descriptions will match those of Gunzo/Zippy/etc to a "T".

ack-ack

Appreciate the effort, AKAK... but all is not revealed yet... as you falsely claimed it would be.  You're guessing and using "any MW regular" opinion as some kind of proof?  :huh

PhP <--- disappointed in AKAK, AGAIN. :rolleyes:

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #1062 on: June 18, 2013, 06:43:21 PM »
Appreciate the effort, AKAK... but all is not revealed yet... as you falsely claimed it would be.  You're guessing and using "any MW regular" opinion as some kind of proof?  :huh

PhP <--- disappointed in AKAK, AGAIN. :rolleyes:

I suggest you get someone with a bit of intelligence explain the below quote to you.

and about 3 or 4 others I am not gonna say who they are............... hint: you thought they were  badz (AW)/Badboy(AH) for at least a 6 months to 2 years or more...... I do appreciate the laughs though..hahaha

He admits being the shades that people are accusing Badboy of being.  

ack-ack

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #1063 on: June 18, 2013, 06:46:09 PM »
My contribution to this thread is that I feel that a tax should be levied on Midway every time he says the words "Few", "best", "ToC", "consider" or "way".  I feel about 10$ per word should be sufficient, put into a fund managed by HTC for the children of players who want to join up like Fulcrum's, and learn the game.  It should be written into a Midway specific user agreement, and the total amount removed from Midway's credit card monthly.

Any supporters?

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1064 on: June 18, 2013, 06:55:27 PM »
I suggest you get someone with a bit of intelligence explain the below quote to you.

He admits being the shades that people are accusing Badboy of being.  

ack-ack

Yes, but there is not a single fact revealed that proves or disproves Gunzo being Badboy.  You're taking a leap of faith that is not grounded  in "revealed" truth.

My good judgment says no way possible is Gunzo = Badboy and that Nrshida is way off base with his accusations and owes a huge, humble, and on his knee apology to Badboy.

Apparently you believe me to be correct on the Gunzo / Badboy question and therefore you apparently disagree with Nrshida.  I do appreciate that. :aok

Good that you agree with me, unfortunate that Nrshida still has his hopes to hang on to his false theory.  Only facts will force Nrshida to "get real"... as wrong as I'm certain he is. :ahand

Ignoring my disappointment in you not following through on your "all will be revealed" statement... I will say, I am impressed by how close you are to actual fact. <cough> :salute
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 07:17:32 PM by Midway »