Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 80899 times)

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #1080 on: June 18, 2013, 09:20:42 PM »
Im only watching this thread for Arlo's next post...

don't hold your breath.... ;)
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1081 on: June 18, 2013, 09:26:39 PM »
BTW, care to duel over it in Ponies or Jugs? :D

:joystick:

:ahand

Careful....check my logs....I lost way more than I won the first time in those two birds.   How many hours have I flown in the last six months?  Now, how many have you flown?  I shouldn't have even won one.  Now that you've fought me rusty, I've got to get that knocked off...we shall see and when it happens, would you like me to spread my cheer on the BBS or 200 or both?  Neither is an option depending upon how you behave from this point forward.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1082 on: June 18, 2013, 09:28:41 PM »
Awwww whatsa martter Jimmy you dont like your beat downs in your spitty? gota call me names  :aok Just like 5TrickHo

Hey Pink miss me? I heard you were stalking me the other nite  :rofl :rofl

No time for hugs,

I do apologize, I was not meant to be picking sides..I have no axe to grind  :D

my post should have read....

I liked Flailing Finn vs. STINK the most..
the peak of the thread....its getting tired now...
needs a new input of ridiculusness or a bullet

but it all seems immaterial now as there has been major input so no bullet required..please carry on....(its the best thread ever)

PS I love a good fight in my spitty....win or loose  :airplane: <S>

CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1083 on: June 18, 2013, 09:37:05 PM »
I do apologize, I was not meant to be picking sides..I have no axe to grind  :D

my post should have read....

I liked Flailing Finn vs. STINK the most..
the peak of the thread....its getting tired now...
needs a new input of ridiculusness or a bullet

but it all seems immaterial now as there has been major input so no bullet required..please carry on....(its the best thread ever)

PS I love a good fight in my spitty....win or loose  :airplane: <S>

:rofl

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1084 on: June 18, 2013, 09:39:49 PM »
Careful....check my logs....I lost way more than I won the first time in those two birds.   How many hours have I flown in the last six months?  Now, how many have you flown?  I shouldn't have even won one.  Now that you've fought me rusty, I've got to get that knocked off...we shall see and when it happens, would you like me to spread my cheer on the BBS or 200 or both?  Neither is an option depending upon how you behave from this point forward.

:D

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #1085 on: June 18, 2013, 09:40:44 PM »
 :rofl
Das gud
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1086 on: June 19, 2013, 12:21:46 AM »
Feelings hurt Bruh?
It's  Bro!

dumbazz,
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1087 on: June 19, 2013, 02:48:11 AM »
Meanwhile, in the DA Shida has been pwned by a long list of players called DozyDuck, Rufio, Gundog, and several others who have pwned him so relentlessly that he is reduced to posting foaming rants claiming that he was killed by a shade and not just a long list of noobs.  Naturally Shida can't admit to being pwned by a long list of Noobs, his ego is already pretty beat up, it just has to be much better players flying under shade accounts.

Of course it could be one or more shades who have been killing him over and over but Shidas rambling assumptions and speculation can't hide the fact that he seems to have been completely defenseless against a long list of players (who may or may not be shades) who have pwned him until he puked. :rofl

Zippy, DozyDuck,...

I have NEVER complained about being outflown. While I might be dissappointed in my own flying I will admit when I am and invariably salute the other player. I have no problem with getting shot down in Aces High, even by your Tempest. That is the nature of the game and I accept that.

The only thing that irks me is a player flying a superior plane, a perk plane in your case, employing a second account for his own personal AWACS, never getting slower than the opponent, taking any shot he gets including HOing, running to ack whenever pressured, continually picks the fights and ruins the gameplay of anyone he targets AND THEN brags about pwning.

I thought the definition of pwning was to outfly an opponent consistently in the same plane and with similar energy states OR defeating an opponent from a disadvantaged position. Maybe that is not correct?

How what you do, with the advantages you secure, can be considered pwning is beyond my comprehension. I know WHY you do it, because you get your jollies by enraging other players and then enjoying their complaints. I think that's pretty sick, but I notice other people have different motivations (sometimes very peculiar ones).

Obviously I have to adjust my views and responses since players like you are a fact of life and I daresay there will be more of you around as time goes by.

I have committed myself to mainly fly the Ki-84, and you are right. I have no answer to your very fast and well armed Tempest. I really don't think you are proving anything further however than the axiom that a faster plane can always dictate the fight. Progression of the development of fighter aircraft seems to confirm this, but this game is all about something different to me.

I just want you to know that everytime you do shoot me down, I will not be beating the dog, banging my fists on the table, shouting, ranting or smashing up my joystick. I'm sorry to disappoint your fantasy. I just get a new plane, take off again and try to improve my ACM quietly by myself, without bragging about how good I am, or trying to conceal how bad I am.

I know this won't change you in any way or your activities. I just wanted to let you to know that you don't upset me in any way. Jinking practice, that's all you are.  :D

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed freaks" - Zack1234

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1088 on: June 19, 2013, 03:53:26 AM »
I thought bolding the player's name and thread title would be the tip off.

Below is TC's post, I bolded the part where he essentially admits to being the shades you guys think is BadBoy. 

Ask any MW regular about MoJoRiZn/mojorisn, and their descriptions will match those of Gunzo/Zippy/etc to a "T".

ack-ack

I always thought he was nuts!  :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1089 on: June 19, 2013, 04:17:31 AM »
Shida's left ball worths more than your entire life, rufio.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1090 on: June 19, 2013, 04:32:12 AM »
Zippy, DozyDuck,...
I have no problem with getting shot down in Aces High, even by your Tempest.
I just want you to know that everytime you do shoot me down, I will not be beating the dog, banging my fists on the table, shouting, ranting or smashing up my joystick.
 I just wanted to let you to know that you don't upset me in any way.

You are Badboy the trainer, stalker, weirdo, duelling cheat and responsible for driving more players, new and old, away from Aces High than anyone else. If I was HTC I'd be suing you for loss of earnings and trying to distance myself from the association they have with you as fast as humanly possible.

Nrshida, first off, the inconsistency and irrationality of your statements are striking.   Are you Ok? :confused:

Second, it should now be obvious that Zippy/Gunzo is not Badboy. An apology to Badboy :angel: for false disparagements would be the right and proper thing to do. :)

Third you sound almost like BiPoLaR insisting and absolutely convinced with his supposed "facts" and "things he knows" that I'm MickyD or some other shade of The Few, the BEST squad in Aces High, imho... At least he's partially come clean on his poor judgement of said "facts".  Can you? :huh

Finally, given your reactions and your refusal to see the light of truth, I'd say you are completely blinded by the pwnage Rufio/DozyDuck, etc has laid upon you on multiple occasions.  You, sir, appear to be pwned absolutely silly :ahand by said pilot(s), as evidenced by your extreme crying, whining and calling of mean names.

I wish he'd hound me like that, I'd enjoy the challenge of towering him repeatedly. :joystick:

Btw, I think Ryness may have a sale on. :D
http://www.ryness.co.uk/category/94-standard-incandescent-light-bulbs.aspx
http://www.dontpayfull.com/at/ryness.co.uk :aok
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 05:04:46 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1091 on: June 19, 2013, 04:35:31 AM »
Midway I think you're fighting from a lost corner.

post #1060 ;) although it is missing Tailh00k.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1092 on: June 19, 2013, 04:44:01 AM »
Midway I think you're fighting from a lost corner.

post #1060 ;) although it is missing Tailh00k.

Dolby, that post just further supports my point that Gunzo in no way is Badboy :angel: and Nrshida is completely off the rails with his false accusations :huh and wrongly attempting to impugn Badboy's very good name, he being such a fine man, pilot, trainer, and most excellent forum contributor. :frown:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 04:59:23 AM by Midway »

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1093 on: June 19, 2013, 04:47:18 AM »
ERK!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 04:52:57 AM by LCADolby »
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1094 on: June 19, 2013, 05:00:11 AM »
Nrshida, first off, the inconsistency and irrationality of your statements are striking.   Are you Ok? :confused:

Second, it should now be obvious that Zippy/Gunzo is not Badboy. An apology to Badboy :angel: for false disparagements would be the right and proper thing to do. :)

Third you sound almost like BiPoLaR insisting and absolutely convinced with his supposed "facts" and "things he knows" that I'm MickyD or some other shade of The Few, the BEST squad in Aces High, imho... At least he's partially come clean on his poor judgement of said "facts".  Can you? :huh

Finally, given your reactions and your refusal to see the light of truth, I'd say you are completely blinded by the pwnage Rufio/DozyDuck, etc has laid upon you on multiple occasions.  You, sir, appear to be pwned silly be said pilot(s), as evidenced by your extreme crying and whining. :ahand

I wish he'd hound me like that, I'd enjoy the challenge of towering him repeatedly. :joystick:

Btw, I think Ryness may have a sale on. :D
http://www.ryness.co.uk/category/94-standard-incandescent-light-bulbs.aspx
http://www.dontpayfull.com/at/ryness.co.uk :aok

He doesn't upset me. I think it is wrong what he does, to all players at the DA lake, he drives players away, stops them fighting, wastes their time and money and has even contributed to players leaving the game and for what? To exorcise a deep seated insecurity and personality issue? That's sad.

Skuzzy even says HTC considers it gaming the game (although not technically cheating). You were right, it wasn't Badboy and I have apologized. It was TC. he was the pilot in the films presented in Badboy's thread. This explains everything.

I determined long ago I would identify this player. It is unfortunate I put Badboy's good name under suspicion momentarily however I have retracted that accusation and have apologized for it.

Before you go too far with your implications that I have lost my mind just consider this: even if I am mental, I flushed the little shrecker out in the end, didn't I?

:lol

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed freaks" - Zack1234