Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 79630 times)

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #1095 on: June 19, 2013, 05:15:05 AM »
so hang on a sec for the slow witted,

let me get this straight, this gunzo guy is TC and in no way affiliated to Badboy's good name?   
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1096 on: June 19, 2013, 05:16:39 AM »

He doesn't upset me. I think it is wrong what he does, to all players at the DA lake, he drives players away, stops them fighting, wastes their time and money and has even contributed to players leaving the game and for what? To exorcise a deep seated insecurity and personality issue? That's sad.

Skuzzy even says HTC considers it gaming the game (although not technically cheating). You were right, it wasn't Badboy and I have apologized. It was TC. he was the pilot in the films presented in Badboy's thread. This explains everything.

I determined long ago I would identify this player. It is unfortunate I put Badboy's good name under suspicion momentarily however I have retracted that accusation and have apologized for it.

Before you go too far with your implications that I have lost my mind (Image removed from quote.) just consider this: even if I am mental, I flushed the little shrecker out in the end, didn't I?

:lol

That you did, but at the cost of both spreading false rumours about a fine man, which hopefully said rumours won't now be permanently etched in other player's minds, and showing your hypocrisy by initiating the very thing you complained about in your "decline of the forums" thread.

Stringing up an innocent man is not the proper way to find the guilty one. :old:

Next time, hopefully you've learned to get your facts right before disparaging a good man.   Your means do no justify the ends.  Imagine what society would be like if everyone took this approach. :huh

We all have moment(s) of weakness and given your apology and learning, i most certainly forgive yours. :aok

<3 Nrshida  :salute :rock
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 05:18:58 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1097 on: June 19, 2013, 05:16:57 AM »
so hang on a sec for the slow witted,

let me get this straight, this gunzo guy is TC and in no way affiliated to Badboy's good name?   

Yup. Well they are friends and former squadmates apparently from AW days. The Damned? I don't know, before my time.
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened" - Dr. Seuss

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1098 on: June 19, 2013, 05:21:29 AM »
That you did, but at the cost of both spreading false rumours about a fine man, which hopefully said rumours won't now be permanently etched in other player's minds, and showing your hypocrisy by initiating the very thing you complained about in your "decline of the forums" thread.

Stringing up an innocent man is not the proper way to find the guilty one. :old:

Next time, hopefully you've learned to get your facts right before disparaging a good man.   Your means do no justify the ends.  Imagine what society would be like if everyone took this approach.

We all have moment(s) of weakness and given your apology and learning, i most certainly forgive yours.

<3 Nrshida  :salute :rock

He wasn't strung up, he was accused. This was retracted when the real Sally plopped out. There are no positive IDs on the internet Midway, that is the whole point and why some people do this kind of monkey business. I worked within the confines available.

I say a good days work. I can now rest, satisfied in the knowledge that a particularly deranged knobjockey who uses AH as his mental toilet, and the other players as his toilet paper has been named and shamed. AH trainer, doing this on his days off. Tut tut tut.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1099 on: June 19, 2013, 05:22:06 AM »
I would love to know what happened to the Damned after they stopped playing AW.  How many started up in AH and how many started playing in FA.   I swear I recall flying with someone called tequila chaser but he didn't stick around much in FA.   They did have a British C.O called alliance in FA 2.0 circa 98-01 but again before my time also.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 05:24:09 AM by Bruv119 »
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1100 on: June 19, 2013, 05:41:41 AM »
I would love to know what happened to the Damned after they stopped playing AW.  How many started up in AH and how many started playing in FA.   I swear I recall flying with someone called tequila chaser but he didn't stick around much in FA.   They did have a British C.O called alliance in FA 2.0 circa 98-01 but again before my time also.

When I was at the 2003 AH Indianpolis Con, there were at least 7 of them there.   DmdJordi hosted it.   DmdBen flew in from Germany.   Damn fine group of guys.   Mayhem has been around a little, as TC spends most of his time in the TA/DA.   I'd say around 2007/08 is when they thinned out in AH.  Back in 02-05 you'd see up to 20 of them on.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1101 on: June 19, 2013, 05:43:02 AM »
TC's ACM is nowhere near close to rufio and its reincarnations. Just saying.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1102 on: June 19, 2013, 05:51:50 AM »
TC's ACM is nowhere near close to rufio and its reincarnations. Just saying.

Shida, chill... an idiot is going to be an idiot, rationalistic reasoning never gets anywhere. Pointless, hopeless. Its just what they are made of.

Everyone knows what badboy does. middy licks all up his prettythang only to annoy us, cant you see?

But then again you were very wrong also, huh?  Just sayin... :ahand

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1103 on: June 19, 2013, 06:17:23 AM »
Shida's left ball worths more than your entire life, rufio.

My left ball thanks you.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1104 on: June 19, 2013, 06:22:45 AM »
When I was at the 2003 AH Indianpolis Con, there were at least 7 of them there.   DmdJordi hosted it.   DmdBen flew in from Germany.   Damn fine group of guys.   Mayhem has been around a little, as TC spends most of his time in the TA/DA.   I'd say around 2007/08 is when they thinned out in AH.  Back in 02-05 you'd see up to 20 of them on.

do you know whether any of them flew FA at the same time?  TC has told me they are un-related but the logos look far too similar for it to be a coincidence.   Anyway I flew with them from 02-05 but some of them would have been flying FA since it started pre AH1. 
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1105 on: June 19, 2013, 06:41:17 AM »
I would love to know what happened to the Damned after they stopped playing AW.

I can enlighten you; I flew as DmdMax in the waning days of AW and remained a member of The Damned unctil circa 2006.

When AW went belly up, The Damned were 75+ strong and formed into 3 squad wings in AH. Back in the early 2000's, the 3 dominating squadrons of AW were The Damned, AK's and MAW's.

Tequila Chaser may have flirted with FA...a few Damned gave Warbirds a short try. By and large we flew AH after '01 and ruled the skies on Sunday nights. Fun days those were.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1106 on: June 19, 2013, 06:43:01 AM »
 Anyway I flew with them from 02-05 but some of them would have been flying FA since it started pre AH1. 

Do you recall any other names?

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #1107 on: June 19, 2013, 07:22:50 AM »
It's  Bro!

dumbazz,
Guess your feelings were hurt.  Sorry "bruh", I'm a bad person and shouldn't have called you Flailing Fin, Failing Fin, or Flamed Fin.  I do sincerely apologize you took it personally. I hope you have a better day Tiger!

Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1108 on: June 19, 2013, 07:44:52 AM »

But then again you were very wrong also, huh?  Just sayin... :ahand
Where? When? How? Re-read what i have stated. It was and is all true, every signle word of it. Now disappear. For ever.
AoM
City of ice

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1109 on: June 19, 2013, 08:31:09 AM »
OK, after 74 pages, I'm lost.

What's going on?

Are we still pissed at Fester for bailing out of his plane too many times in a row at an unacceptably fast rate of speed?

Just want to be sure before I relight my torch and get my pitchfork.  :aok
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.