Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 79671 times)

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #1200 on: June 20, 2013, 02:23:03 PM »
It is pitch black.
You are likely to be eaten by a Grue!!
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1201 on: June 20, 2013, 04:12:44 PM »

Looks like you're wrong.  Question is, are you guys going to apologize to BadBoy for falsely accusing him all of these years or just stick your head back in the sand?

ack-ack
badboy doesn't deserve any apologies.... he knows whats up....  I always thought it was weird to screw around with someone hiding behind a shade... why not just do it to their face?  I do know that he enjoys it when its working and runs like a girl when it isn't! :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #1202 on: June 20, 2013, 05:33:59 PM »
Why the hell is this thread still going?
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #1203 on: June 20, 2013, 05:52:55 PM »

Slaps you with index cards full of stick men drawings that double as acm/bfm pictures!

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1204 on: June 20, 2013, 07:48:16 PM »
You know Suns I was 13 when I did that and the fact that it worked is just sad on their part.

I will admit I looked up to "The Few" at one point in time in my Aces High II career and I always thought I would never be good enough to join The Few. But AFTER I joined TheFew as "ChoZen" I was told by Kazaa and Bruv THEMSELVES I might turn into a Kazaa flying the Spit9 the way I flew. You don't have to admit to saying this, but I have the film on my old PC of you two saying it on squad channel and on the text. Shortly afterwards being ejected from the squad, DrBone took me under his wing purely because he SAW what I could do and saw past my childish games.

To end this discussion, I am pretty sure 9 out of 10 NO ONE in "The Few" could even come close to touching me in the DA unless it is Bruv.

In fact I have no doubt in my mind that JG 52 will drag "The Few" by their toenails to Europe and back.

Pervert I have smacked you multiple times in KOTH and you smell like BBQ sauce.
MickyD you are an absolutely trash and you are midway.
Who is coombz ? Question of the day
Bruv is on an extremely high perch and his ego is off the charts. I guess Hollywood took a tole on you.

And it is kinda hard for me to be Midway/who/PhP if I am online at the same time and I am talking at the same time as him.

Look at when Midway joined the forum and look at when MickyD "went on break". It is so obvious.

The Few I will admit was once one of , if not the greatest squad in AHII but now it is just full of egotistical idiots who rant on and on about how good they are when in reality they are in the squad just to make sure Bruv can land his kills and assure Bruv a safe passage home.

[ In Before The Lock ]

Ive never had a problem with you.  At the time you tried getting into the few saying you can beat everyone except bruv is absolutely ridiculous.  I haven't played in months and could come back now and really really hurt your ego.  Imagine if I were in my prime.  No, you didn't fly a spit 9 like kazaa either.  Very far from it. 
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #1205 on: June 20, 2013, 08:28:12 PM »

checks in....

....nope. nothing to see here.
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #1206 on: June 20, 2013, 09:14:47 PM »
Ive never had a problem with you.  At the time you tried getting into the few saying you can beat everyone except bruv is absolutely ridiculous.  I haven't played in months and could come back now and really really hurt your ego.  Imagine if I were in my prime.  No, you didn't fly a spit 9 like kazaa either.  Very far from it. 
Apply cold water :bolt:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1207 on: June 20, 2013, 09:19:02 PM »
Just stating facts. 

The Few

-Spek

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #1208 on: June 20, 2013, 11:11:05 PM »
Happy Birthday Moe :salute

:cheers: Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #1209 on: June 20, 2013, 11:49:32 PM »

You know what is funny about you saying that? Is the fact that you trained me JoJo.  :rolleyes:

I fought you in the 38J so much that whenever we would fight I would beg you to let me go to the Main Arena. You would always reply "Not until you beat me at least twice." At the time I was flying with a mouse and I could NEVER beat you and you told me to buy a joystick. So I did, then after going to the DA with you with my joystick I beat you more than twice actually. You made me fly out of my comfort zone.  :old:

But after I went MIA, you went with Bone and got further training from DrBone. So you are probably right, you probably can beat me. Will my "ego" be crushed? No . Redbull DA'd me and smacked the daylights out of me, haha I just laughed. I mean it was funny because I knew I couldn't beat him but I still accepted his challenge, why? Because it betters me as a "cartoon" pilot. I don't have an ego, not even the slightest bit.  :lol

Now confidence? That is something I do have.  :D

Which is why I WILL become a United States Navy Fixed Wing Aircraft Pilot.  :salute
Top Gun

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #1210 on: June 21, 2013, 12:44:54 AM »
Lucky you! I'm 6'3 and Im too tall they said :furious

Fuzion, we need to go at it agian, 190D vs seafire :salute
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1211 on: June 21, 2013, 09:28:54 AM »
Which is why I WILL become a United States Navy Fixed Wing Aircraft Pilot.  :salute

:airplane:  :rock

:salute

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1212 on: June 21, 2013, 10:29:37 AM »
:salute

The Few

-Spek

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1213 on: June 21, 2013, 11:34:27 AM »
Nothing against jg52 but for them to drag the few around is a bit far fetched. The few is a group of guys who can be a hand full to beat out, they have played with each other for a long time!
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1214 on: June 21, 2013, 06:02:49 PM »
Lucky you! I'm 6'3 and Im too tall they said :furious

I think they were just being polite.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane