Author Topic: side-switching abuse  (Read 6825 times)

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
Re: side-switching abuse
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2013, 10:07:57 PM »
I like defending ... side switching for me is to fight big red dars and save fields while the big green dar tries to gain land..(cry and whinge a little about it from time to time  :D)... 12 hrs especially NZ Prime can be horrible...For me though it is about fighting/defending for the side I am on...I don't care what the other side is doing as long as they give me my game to play.... But, this is me and I have restraint..
I don't need to destroy all opposing forces through cheating just like most other switchers...I don't need to be stroked to feel achievement... 
Don't blame side switchers for cheating/spying....Greed is to blame .... get as much as you can for as little as possible and step on who ever you have to, to do it..as long as they don't know it is you that is, and if they do be a good talker and blame someone else...never take the blame...that is the way I see it hahaha..it is unfortunately the horrid cycle humanity is in at present,

Short version:
 anonymity is destroying humanity.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 10:11:58 PM by SPKmes »

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #121 on: June 27, 2013, 02:24:00 AM »
I was a real fin Slimebag Spy. I am still.

Come on, ladies.
AoM
City of ice

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #122 on: June 27, 2013, 03:44:08 AM »
Not sure how one gets loyal to a chess piece, have I become this  :noid? Rather, possibly you have overlooked the possibility that they have become loyal to the friends and squad they have made on one country. Furthermore, ahhhem, maybe they may not have enjoyed their time spent on the other country, ahhhem? Maybe they ran into a bunch of brag-abouts or ummm jerks in a circle and preferred not to indulge either.

I don't know about you, but I must be pretty special in my ability to find a fight. I fly over to a pink or brown base and fly around, somebody will up with near certainty for me 90% of the time, hmmmm :noid

If I can't find anyone to up against me, I start de-acking, trust me if you can't find a fight, you're not going looking for one.

:salute
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #123 on: June 27, 2013, 06:10:24 AM »
Furthermore, ahhhem, maybe they may not have enjoyed their time spent on the other country, ahhhem? Maybe they ran into a bunch of brag-abouts or ummm jerks in a circle and preferred not to indulge either.

Ahhem even more reason to ahhem be able to switch countries quicker ahhem. Maybe ahhem when they switched ahhem sides ahhem they ran into ahhem cyber ahhem Napoleons ahhem that were childish enough ahhem to accuse them ahhem of being a ahhem spy ahhem.  :rolleyes:

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #124 on: June 27, 2013, 07:34:06 AM »
I switched countries for the last time a long time ago because, well, bros before hos.  :cheers:
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #125 on: June 27, 2013, 05:19:37 PM »
I switched countries for the last time a long time ago because, well, bros before hos.  :cheers:
unless the ho's are actually virgins, then they require your immidait attention of porking :old:
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #126 on: June 28, 2013, 09:58:33 AM »
Ahhem even more reason to ahhem be able to switch countries quicker ahhem. Maybe ahhem when they switched ahhem sides ahhem they ran into ahhem cyber ahhem Napoleons ahhem that were childish enough ahhem to accuse them ahhem of being a ahhem spy ahhem.  :rolleyes:

Your attempt at satire takes everything away from your argument. What is it again you're trying to say, ahhem?

:rolleyes:
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline texasfighter

• Copper Member
« Reply #127 on: June 28, 2013, 02:27:31 PM »
Rot:

You have no idea how bad Shifty's attempts at humor are! He's actually rumored to be a nice guy. Just incoherent most of the time...

Now I'll be looking over my shoulder for Rook bullets tearing my plane up.   :bolt:

"If you wanted a glamor picture to send home you sat in a Mustang, when you wanted to come back from a mission you sat in a Thunderbolt."

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #128 on: June 28, 2013, 04:18:58 PM »
Rot:

You have no idea how bad Shifty's attempts at humor are! He's actually rumored to be a nice guy. Just incoherent most of the time...

Now I'll be looking over my shoulder for Rook bullets tearing my plane up.   :bolt:

You flying again? For the longest time I only saw you in GVs.. :)

Your attempt at satire takes everything away from your argument. What is it again you're trying to say, ahhem?

:rolleyes:

My point is people should be allowed to switch freely, its only a game.. Ahhem.. :P
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 04:21:44 PM by Shifty »

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #129 on: June 28, 2013, 05:00:50 PM »
You flying again? For the longest time I only saw you in GVs.. :)

My point is people should be allowed to switch freely, its only a game.. Ahhem.. :P

need a ricola?

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #130 on: June 28, 2013, 05:03:15 PM »
switching sides is fun...  :banana: :banana: :banana:
... here is a banana kid... sit in the corner and eat!
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #131 on: June 28, 2013, 05:09:19 PM »
need a ricola?

Nah but I could use some leederhosen.  :aok

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #132 on: June 28, 2013, 06:31:32 PM »
I don't personally switch sides but don't care if others do. When I start paying their monthly subscription then I'll care.  :salute
Lighten up Francis

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #133 on: June 28, 2013, 06:58:59 PM »
This might work out better if Hitech took away the war win, reset maps on auto every 24 hours, and allowed side switching at will. In the AvA players forget to switch sides in the heat of the action especially if they are winning. Or like being in the hoard dumping on the few willing to face them. Or don't want to leave their squad or friends. Or only feel they do well in one of the matchup rides of that night. When the CM leaves things can take a human centric dump. I've even watched squads punish players by choosing the opposite side and dumping on that individual or two for sadistic fun until they leave the arena. Side switching at will with real numbers would be very human centric in a dump kinda way.

Or change the game to 2 countries and never switch maps until one side beats the other based on preset rules of winning. Between wars you can jump sides. But, at the beginning of each war round you get stuck to a side until the defeat or win while numbers are auto balanced to force players out of hoarding together during the reset intermission. Then your country assignment is forced on you each time you try to login or if the numbers are even or uneven you have to wait around for a slot to open up. A poor mans FSO with all rides available to both side equally for free or perk price.

Or we keep it as it is so we don't get bored to death by automation, or late nights unsuspecting people get punished for grins and giggles by bored gangs.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #134 on: June 28, 2013, 07:31:41 PM »
There is too much 'care' about winning.... Think of it as a friendly game at the park, as people join, people switch teams to balance, as people leave, people switch teams to balance it. In the end of the day, all that matters is that you have FUN!
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)