Author Topic: SweetFX Injector for AH  (Read 6741 times)

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
Re: SweetFX Injector for AH
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2013, 11:51:14 AM »
now you know why i refuse to give ea or any of the dev studios under their control one skinny penny of my money...oh and whatever servers you been on, if they aren't actively connected to punkbuster, it's useless.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2013, 11:53:59 AM »
now you know why i refuse to give ea or any of the dev studios under their control one skinny penny of my money...oh and whatever servers you been on, if they aren't actively connected to punkbuster, it's useless.

I have filters in place which limit my servers to hardcore and pb enabled. I'm not even imagining the amount of cheating that goes on in the completely unlimited servers. PB is bad enough already.

The server I talked about yesterday was also PB streaming server, yet this guy was running his bot with impunity.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2013, 12:00:03 PM »
I play BF3 for at least an hour almost everyday...ran into maybe 10 blatant cheaters since I've first played it on release day. I'm sure there were more subtle cheaters...but funny thing is, they still died if you know what you're doing. Never had a problem with cheaters in BF3 like you're describing.

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2013, 12:05:32 PM »
I play BF3 for at least an hour almost everyday...ran into maybe 10 blatant cheaters since I've first played it on release day. I'm sure there were more subtle cheaters...but funny thing is, they still died if you know what you're doing. Never had a problem with cheaters in BF3 like you're describing.

The smarter cheaters (if there can be such a thing) use more subtle assists such as autoknife or no recoil / no dispersion. You spot the cheaters from the ability to shoot m5k and the likes full auto across the map and have all rounds hit the target.

Even if they use full aimbot with 100% headshot setting on, stuff like aim accuracy won't reveal much since 1st hit kills, then 2 leftover rounds from the burst hit empty air -> 33% average accuracy using aimbot all day :D
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2013, 12:09:05 PM »
The smarter cheaters (if there can be such a thing) use more subtle assists such as autoknife or no recoil / no dispersion. You spot the cheaters from the ability to shoot m5k and the likes full auto across the map and have all rounds hit the target.

Even if they use full aimbot with 100% headshot setting on, stuff like aim accuracy won't reveal much since 1st hit kills, then 2 leftover rounds from the burst hit empty air -> 33% average accuracy using aimbot all day :D

Oh yea, sometimes I have my suspicions, but I play on fly maps almost exclusively. Hop in a jet and make their day feel like crap.  :devil Making my way towards 100 Jet Service Stars.  :)

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2013, 12:14:53 PM »
my favorites were the auto-shooter combos. they combined an opengl wall hack with an object detector that would score a headshot as soon as it detected a clear shot. the guy could be facing in the opposite direction and get a headshot on you without moving. it was really easy to figure out when someone was using one of those.
jarhed  

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2013, 12:21:21 PM »
And those object detectors are using the same techniques as FX injectors to analyze what's being rendered.
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: June 24, 2013, 12:23:39 PM »
And those object detectors are using the same techniques as FX injectors to analyze what's being rendered.
uh huh...interesting.
jarhed  

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #83 on: June 24, 2013, 01:41:41 PM »
Locked for rule #7.

Yes I know the topic is about other games, but even that crosses the line.

HiTech