Author Topic: Reasonable proposals for a better AH  (Read 10600 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Reasonable proposals for a better AH
« on: June 21, 2013, 09:30:15 AM »
- Get rid of the vehicles. It's a FLIGHT SIM for god's sake!
- Fix the cannons!
- Fix the bombers. Remove the drones .. ONE MAN ONE PLANE.  And force them to fly at historical speeds. Take away the EZ mode bombsight. They shouldn't be able to hit anything smaller than a city from 30K feet JUST LIKE IN REAL WAR
- Fix the .50 cal guns!
- Delete the ability to switch countries or to "chat" with the enemy. That's just wrong.  Did you ever hear about brave American pilots to fly for the US today and the Nazis tomorrow? That's treason in real life, son, and so it should be here
- Where there "rooks" or "knights" in WWII? No, it was Allies vs Axis. The current "countries" are a travesty, make it like the REAL THING - Axis vs Allies, and with a rolling plane set.
- Get the dam collisions right. BOTH have to take damage, just like in real life. Don't tell me about "lag", that's just an excuse for crappy programming
- Tanks are no AA vehicles. Tank rounds should not damage planes at all!
- Fuel burn should always be 1.0
- Get the price up, to at least 50$. Preferably more.  HTC will make more money while the riff raff will be driven away. Those skilless foulmouthed welfare people are very detriment to the game, a higher percentage of successful upper class people will bring back class to the game as well.
- WWII planes had no neaon signs hover above them! NO icons and NO inflight dar! If you wanna have dar, have someone sitting in tower and give you updates.
- Fix the Spixteen and the magic Brewster! They are a parody of the real planes, they should not be able to accelerate to 400mph while going straight up!
- PERK everything but a few ENY 40 planes. Wanna fly something better than a P-40C? EARN IT!
- Killshooter is retarded. There was friendly fire in WW2, so it should be here. This one should definitely improve combat!
- B-25's did take off from CV's and B-29's did carry atomic bombs! So they should do both in this WW2 SIMULAtION as well!
- BAN squeakers. This is an ADULT game. No one under 21 has any business being here.
- Stop the silly filtering and moderation. it's a COMBAT game, and men in combat ain't polite all the time. If you can't bear it, go play some FB farm games, you %!!&§&%" ! Toughen up!

Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Re: Reasonable proposals for a better AH
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 09:31:40 AM »
- don't let Germans try and have a sense of humour.   
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 09:31:55 AM »
Bored? A tad attention-starved?  :D

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 09:32:40 AM »
- don't let Germans try and have a sense of humour.  

« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 09:45:21 AM by Arlo »

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 09:40:33 AM »
Ah Lusche, your postnare my favorites!
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Eric19

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 09:42:21 AM »
- Get rid of the vehicles. It's a FLIGHT SIM for god's sake!
- Fix the cannons!
- Fix the bombers. Remove the drones .. ONE MAN ONE PLANE.  And force them to fly at historical speeds. Take away the EZ mode bombsight. They shouldn't be able to hit anything smaller than a city from 30K feet JUST LIKE IN REAL WAR
- Fix the .50 cal guns!
- Delete the ability to switch countries or to "chat" with the enemy. That's just wrong.  Did you ever hear about brave American pilots to fly for the US today and the Nazis tomorrow? That's treason in real life, son, and so it should be here
- Where there "rooks" or "knights" in WWII? No, it was Allies vs Axis. The current "countries" are a travesty, make it like the REAL THING - Axis vs Allies, and with a rolling plane set.
- Get the dam collisions right. BOTH have to take damage, just like in real life. Don't tell me about "lag", that's just an excuse for crappy programming
- Tanks are no AA vehicles. Tank rounds should not damage planes at all!
- Fuel burn should always be 1.0
- Get the price up, to at least 50$. Preferably more.  HTC will make more money while the riff raff will be driven away. Those skilless foulmouthed welfare people are very detriment to the game, a higher percentage of successful upper class people will bring back class to the game as well.
- WWII planes had no neaon signs hover above them! NO icons and NO inflight dar! If you wanna have dar, have someone sitting in tower and give you updates.
- Fix the Spixteen and the magic Brewster! They are a parody of the real planes, they should not be able to accelerate to 400mph while going straight up!
- PERK everything but a few ENY 40 planes. Wanna fly something better than a P-40C? EARN IT!
- Killshooter is retarded. There was friendly fire in WW2, so it should be here. This one should definitely improve combat!
- B-25's did take off from CV's and B-29's did carry atomic bombs! So they should do both in this WW2 SIMULAtION as well!
- BAN squeakers. This is an ADULT game. No one under 21 has any business being here.
- Stop the silly filtering and moderation. it's a COMBAT game, and men in combat ain't polite all the time. If you can't bear it, go play some FB farm games, you %!!&§&%" ! Toughen up!

(Image removed from quote.)

?????wtf is wrong with you snail??? some little squeaker finally found your BBS account and use it to post what he wants?? whats going on here lol
Proud member of the 91ST BG (H) The Ragged Irregulars

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2013, 09:51:24 AM »
Wish list?

GVs are fun and good practice for pilots to straif and precision bomb moving targets, aeroplanes had bombs for this purpose so use them, this is a flight sim for our and HTC's sake, kids like to play games too, this is not real combat and just a form of spatial reasoning skills contest, and shouldn't you post these on the wish list? :headscratch:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2013, 09:54:27 AM »
someone got bored...
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2013, 09:55:38 AM »
I always knew that dude was holding back.   :)
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline R 105

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2013, 10:08:28 AM »
 He got it right about tanks hitting planes with the main gun. Never in the history of the world did a tank hit a flying plane except by accident and the crew never knew it or never reported it. I do not except any claims of this by the Red army.

Offline Grayclif

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2013, 10:14:08 AM »
I never want to hear another complaint about my thread after reading this.

$50 a month? LOL. The reason us successful few have the money we do is because we know how to manage it, barter, and save. I won't spend a penny more if the price per month goes up. If I see an increase of 1 single penny, I am out of here.

Offline wrench

• Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2013, 10:15:24 AM »
Can you make us a chart to show....? :neener:
Leave that thing alone!
Relax said the Knight, man, we are programmed to receive.
You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2013, 10:21:09 AM »

$50 a month? LOL. The reason us successful few have the money we do is because we know how to manage it, barter, and save. I won't spend a penny more if the price per month goes up. If I see an increase of 1 single penny, I am out of here.

RAISE THE GOD DANM PRICE NOW HTC NOW NOW
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2013, 10:23:07 AM »

No one is exactly begging you to stay.  :rolleyes:
Top Gun