Author Topic: Reasonable proposals for a better AH  (Read 10958 times)

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: Reasonable proposals for a better AH
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2013, 08:35:01 PM »

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2013, 09:15:34 PM »
My initial comment... No one under 21? Men and women serve and fight in the military at 18...

15 year olds are old enough to father children.  :bolt:

Offline Bode

• Zinc Member
« Reply #122 on: June 26, 2013, 09:27:59 PM »
I agree with every point except vehicles...I do love watching the go boom... :rock

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #123 on: June 26, 2013, 09:30:18 PM »
If you knew fulcrum you'd know that the article is the least of his worries  :devil

This is very true...very true indeed.  :D
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #124 on: June 26, 2013, 09:35:52 PM »
I agree with every point except vehicles...I do love watching the go boom... :rock
or watching hundreds of rounds bounce off your king tiger and have 10 aircraft try to bomb tard you :rofl
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #125 on: June 27, 2013, 01:08:24 AM »
- Get rid of the vehicles. It's a FLIGHT SIM for god's sake!
- Fix the cannons!
- Fix the bombers. Remove the drones .. ONE MAN ONE PLANE.  And force them to fly at historical speeds. Take away the EZ mode bombsight. They shouldn't be able to hit anything smaller than a city from 30K feet JUST LIKE IN REAL WAR
- Fix the .50 cal guns!
- Delete the ability to switch countries or to "chat" with the enemy. That's just wrong.  Did you ever hear about brave American pilots to fly for the US today and the Nazis tomorrow? That's treason in real life, son, and so it should be here
- Where there "rooks" or "knights" in WWII? No, it was Allies vs Axis. The current "countries" are a travesty, make it like the REAL THING - Axis vs Allies, and with a rolling plane set.
- Get the dam collisions right. BOTH have to take damage, just like in real life. Don't tell me about "lag", that's just an excuse for crappy programming
- Tanks are no AA vehicles. Tank rounds should not damage planes at all!
- Fuel burn should always be 1.0
- Get the price up, to at least 50$. Preferably more.  HTC will make more money while the riff raff will be driven away. Those skilless foulmouthed welfare people are very detriment to the game, a higher percentage of successful upper class people will bring back class to the game as well.
- WWII planes had no neaon signs hover above them! NO icons and NO inflight dar! If you wanna have dar, have someone sitting in tower and give you updates.
- Fix the Spixteen and the magic Brewster! They are a parody of the real planes, they should not be able to accelerate to 400mph while going straight up!
- PERK everything but a few ENY 40 planes. Wanna fly something better than a P-40C? EARN IT!
- Killshooter is retarded. There was friendly fire in WW2, so it should be here. This one should definitely improve combat!
- B-25's did take off from CV's and B-29's did carry atomic bombs! So they should do both in this WW2 SIMULAtION as well!
- BAN squeakers. This is an ADULT game. No one under 21 has any business being here.
- Stop the silly filtering and moderation. it's a COMBAT game, and men in combat ain't polite all the time. If you can't bear it, go play some FB farm games, you %!!&§&%" ! Toughen up!

(Image removed from quote.)

+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #126 on: June 27, 2013, 01:10:24 AM »
- Get rid of the vehicles. It's a FLIGHT SIM for god's sake!
- Fix the cannons!
- Fix the bombers. Remove the drones .. ONE MAN ONE PLANE.  And force them to fly at historical speeds. Take away the EZ mode bombsight. They shouldn't be able to hit anything smaller than a city from 30K feet JUST LIKE IN REAL WAR
- Fix the .50 cal guns!
- Delete the ability to switch countries or to "chat" with the enemy. That's just wrong.  Did you ever hear about brave American pilots to fly for the US today and the Nazis tomorrow? That's treason in real life, son, and so it should be here
- Where there "rooks" or "knights" in WWII? No, it was Allies vs Axis. The current "countries" are a travesty, make it like the REAL THING - Axis vs Allies, and with a rolling plane set.
- Get the dam collisions right. BOTH have to take damage, just like in real life. Don't tell me about "lag", that's just an excuse for crappy programming
- Tanks are no AA vehicles. Tank rounds should not damage planes at all!
- Fuel burn should always be 1.0
- Get the price up, to at least 50$. Preferably more.  HTC will make more money while the riff raff will be driven away. Those skilless foulmouthed welfare people are very detriment to the game, a higher percentage of successful upper class people will bring back class to the game as well.
- WWII planes had no neaon signs hover above them! NO icons and NO inflight dar! If you wanna have dar, have someone sitting in tower and give you updates.
- Fix the Spixteen and the magic Brewster! They are a parody of the real planes, they should not be able to accelerate to 400mph while going straight up!
- PERK everything but a few ENY 40 planes. Wanna fly something better than a P-40C? EARN IT!
- Killshooter is retarded. There was friendly fire in WW2, so it should be here. This one should definitely improve combat!
- B-25's did take off from CV's and B-29's did carry atomic bombs! So they should do both in this WW2 SIMULAtION as well!
- BAN squeakers. This is an ADULT game. No one under 21 has any business being here.
- Stop the silly filtering and moderation. it's a COMBAT game, and men in combat ain't polite all the time. If you can't bear it, go play some FB farm games, you %!!&§&%" ! Toughen up!

(Image removed from quote.)

+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Fish42

• AvA Staff Member
  • Silver Member
« Reply #127 on: June 27, 2013, 03:41:29 AM »

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #128 on: June 27, 2013, 06:55:37 AM »
Some people made real fools of themselves in this thread...

Still more on the hook, my post stands again minus the pity.  :lol
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Myg

• aka Torquila (PNG)
  • Copper Member
« Reply #129 on: June 27, 2013, 07:06:03 AM »
MySelf also.

Speechless that this hasn't been slapped with a #4 violation and deleted, I know if I had done it to prove a point I would of been banned.

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #130 on: June 27, 2013, 07:28:54 AM »
Given the context of Lusche's post, there is nothing lockable/ban worthy.  It was meant as light hearted fun, except some people have taken it way to serious.  Then again those that have taken this serious have made this better.
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline TEXAS20

• Copper Member
« Reply #131 on: June 27, 2013, 07:41:03 AM »
thanks a lot I read this thread now I'm gay  :furious

:rofl   Best part of the thread   :salute
The rules are simple:  Don't be a dick.

Offline Myg

• aka Torquila (PNG)
  • Copper Member
« Reply #132 on: June 27, 2013, 07:46:13 AM »
Given the context of Lusche's post, there is nothing lockable/ban worthy.  It was meant as light hearted fun, except some people have taken it way to serious.  Then again those that have taken this serious have made this better.

I don't agree, lusche's behaviourial pattern suggests he is trying to root out some issue or problem within the community, wether it be perceptions or plain ol' personal rot on account of many here.

I say that because I do the same, but by dissecting people's reason or showing them inline obvious redundancies in situations; like such:

Hitech seems to forget that he is taking joy in this by responding to it and reveals he is actually part troll himself deep down (must be all the years of staring at the screen, boyo).

And at the same time luche's blatantly obvious "whistleing" emoticon is an attempt at making this light-hearted so that he does not avoid the hammer, while serving his wholesome purpose.

My own personal qualm is that he is getting away with it because of all the previous "work" he has done in this regard, which has bought him "credit" with HTC, and rightly so: I wish HTC would admit to such situations occuring and be open about it as to provoke good behaviour among the community. But also I do not think number four should be slapped onto someone so lightly because of another's lack of perceptive ability for lightheartedness as a way of finding solace from his own worries (Hitech).

Offline Tinkles

• Silver Member
« Reply #133 on: June 27, 2013, 07:47:54 AM »
Given the context of Lusche's post, there is nothing lockable/ban worthy.  It was meant as light hearted fun, except some people have taken it way to serious.  Then again those that have taken this serious have made this better.
And made themselves look like fools in the process.   :rolleyes:
If we have something to show we will & do post shots, if we have nothing new to show we don't.
HiTech
Adapt , Improvise, Overcome. ~ HiTech
Be a man and shoot me in the back ~ Morfiend

Offline Tinkles

• Silver Member
« Reply #134 on: June 27, 2013, 07:51:22 AM »
I don't agree, lusche's behaviourial pattern suggests he is trying to root out some issue or problem within the community, wether it be perceptions or plain ol' personal rot on account of many here.

I say that because I do the same, but by dissecting people's reason or showing them inline obvious redundancies in situations; like such:

Hitech seems to forget that he is taking joy in this by responding to it and reveals he is actually part troll himself deep down (must be all the years of staring at the screen, boyo).

And at the same time luche's blatantly obvious "whistleing" emoticon is an attempt at making this light-hearted so that he does not avoid the hammer, while serving his wholesome purpose.

My own personal qualm is that he is getting away with it because of all the previous "work" he has done in this regard, which has bought him "credit" with HTC, and rightly so: I wish HTC would admit to such situations occuring and be open about it as to provoke good behaviour among the community. But also I do not think number four should be slapped onto someone so lightly because of another's lack of perceptive ability for lightheartedness as a way of finding solace from his own worries (Hitech).

Jealous much?   HTC doesn't have a problem with it.   What I find interesting is, if all of these things would've gotten you banned, then what happened to the original posters?  As Lusche said, none of this 'wishes' were originally his, just a compliation of failed/misguided wishes in a light-hearted joke.  Sadly, some of the responders either didn't take this into consideration or missed it entirely.    I for one found it hilarious, and it showed the colors of quite a few of the members of this BBS, HiTech included.  Showing that HiTech has a sense of humor.

Tinkles

:salute
If we have something to show we will & do post shots, if we have nothing new to show we don't.
HiTech
Adapt , Improvise, Overcome. ~ HiTech
Be a man and shoot me in the back ~ Morfiend