Author Topic: To Slashing Talons  (Read 311 times)

Offline BFOOT1

• Silver Member
To Slashing Talons
« on: June 23, 2013, 08:45:18 PM »
I would personally like to thanks HC34S for putting up with me over the years. I've been playing with Slashing Talons since I was a wee little squeaker, and you guys welcomed me in as I played on my dads account. You didn't shun me like most did and you gave me the name junior, to ftroop, and all of you guys I salute you all. You guys were and are still awesome. I just recently joined the ranks of G3MF because I felt it was time for a change. I thank you for all the memories and good times we had, I'll still wing with guys in the future, and dad said he would roll with you guys whenever he could. To my old friends in Slashing Talons good luck fellas :salute
Member of G3MF
III Gruppe, 8 Staffel, JG52, flying Black 12 (Kuban Scenario)

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
Re: To Slashing Talons
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 08:47:47 PM »
Hey BFOOT, good to see you bud, hope all is well and good luck with G3 MF :rock :cheers:

:salute
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline BFOOT1

• Silver Member
Re: To Slashing Talons
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 09:34:25 PM »
Hey BFOOT, good to see you bud, hope all is well and good luck with G3 MF :rock :cheers:

:salute
Thanks buddy good to see you also!  :cheers:
Member of G3MF
III Gruppe, 8 Staffel, JG52, flying Black 12 (Kuban Scenario)