Author Topic: Midway duels for his name...  (Read 11335 times)

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
Re: Midway duels for his name...
« Reply #75 on: July 03, 2013, 12:46:30 PM »
What an odd way to 'lay the smack'...Usually that involves fighting, not ankle creeping, so why not come with his mates and challenge us in a squad duel? I heard that Jg52 (disbanded?) Was very superior to the few so that should be a formality, right?
How funny SirNuke you look so cute when you are angry.  :lol  :aok
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2013, 12:49:48 PM »
I am sorry you weren't showed that you of importance as a child, I really am.

And you were doing so well.  :lol
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2013, 12:58:51 PM »

AKAK, you are the biggest idiot in the history of idiots. I thought maybe Midway had you beat, but you are slowly creeping up the scale on the idiot meter. You are a joke, always has been and probably always will be. Your lame "trolling" isn't even trolling, haha. It is you attempting to be cool on a video game because in grade school you were the emo kid who sat alone at the lunch table with his action figures. I am sorry you weren't showed that you of importance as a child, I really am.

You're the one speaking with a fake accents and pretending to be someone that you're not.  You may try and claim you're 'pwning' The Few but in reality, you're just a squeaker that feels his life doesn't have enough validation so you're pretending to be someone that is better than you are, in the hopes that it raises your self-esteem.  It was sad that you did it when you went by Amazee and tried to get into The Few, it's just down right pathetic that you're doing it again.

Look in the mirror and say these words to yourself.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline The Fury

• Silver Member
« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2013, 12:59:25 PM »
Personally I don't care what you think about me or anyone else for that matter.

Do you even play the game? Or are you just one of those types that like to keyboard warrior it all day?

Honestly a bunch of grown men acting like children over a name Maybe I can get Fuzion to make a youtube video out of this.  :rofl

Actually I play everyday.........and last time I remembered we had no problem with each other or have you forgotten who I am? I just merely stated your last post was pathetic and you seemed to be encouraging this sort of behaviour. I honestly thought you was ok before I left 3 years ago I had a high opinion of you and have reserved my judgement of you until now, sheesh people do change......sometimes what it seems for the worse. I never had you down for a trouble making troll but I stand corrected it seems.
The Few
England    www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
The Few  (Tour 77)                                                                                            Currently Flying as Fury

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2013, 01:02:00 PM »
This ran into a brick wall while trying to run its course.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com