Author Topic: Midway duels for his name...  (Read 11314 times)

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
Re: Midway duels for his name...
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2013, 05:44:25 PM »
What is the top speed of a Spitfire Mark VIII in level flight with WEP and without a drop tank?

At sea level?  About 338mph. At best alt it is about 405mph.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2013, 06:14:14 PM »
A deck merge means you don't climb at all in my book. 11 m.p.h. is considerable

Exactly, no climbing took place at my end, and 11mph is nothing, my guess is he wasn't using wep.

Fair is fair. I think the evidence presented indicates nothing except possible foul play.

Wow, really, you are suggesting foul play? Care to back up your accusations with your name?

If I can post a film of me taking off, without climbing, and reaching the middle of the dueling grid on the deck and at the speed I was at in the film or faster, I get your name.... deal?

Think carefully before you answer, I already tried it  :rofl

Gunzo
Quote from: Changeup
1. Gunzo was world-class
Quote from: PJ_Godzilla
2. What name was Gunzo flying under when he last rolled you over and made you his beeotch?
Quote from: Midway
3. I can not be more certain about the fact that Badboy is not Gunzo

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2013, 06:24:48 PM »
I already put it out on 200 that I want the Midway name for a awhile.

Yep, I saw you post that on 200.

I can't change for another 25 days or so, but you have first refusal.

Gunzo
1. Gunzo was world-class
2. What name was Gunzo flying under when he last rolled you over and made you his beeotch?

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2013, 06:31:26 PM »
Yep, I saw you post that on 200.

I can't change for another 25 days or so, but you have first refusal.

Gunzo

Midway...you'll never get your name back now.  As soon as Bone is done with it, a Muppet will take it, so on and so forth.  Sooner or later one of the Few will have it and then you will see your name right were you've always wanted it...only it won't be you, lol
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2013, 06:37:44 PM »
Sooner or later one of the Few will have it and then you will see your name right were you've always wanted it...only it won't be you, lol

He could pull a Fuzion, adopt a fake Brit accent and pretend to be someone from The Few and live vicariously.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2013, 06:39:22 PM »
SkyRock, you know you are still butthurt from the spankings I gave you.

I would guess that Midway was actually a SkyRock shade, but no, you were much easier than Midway  :rofl

Gunzo
Badboy, I gave you credit back in the day when you beat me in a duel, the problem was that you could never come to grips when the ownage went the other way... started running around in the arenas shade hunting us... for frickin years....  when you did sneak a shade by us and won a duel(always in the vertical luftberry move that was your only hope) you then would run your mouth like you're doing now, but when it didn't work, and you got shot in your ass, you disappeared fast....  only to come back shading later on and try the same lame bellybutton crap....  it's really a shame, because I'm a big fan of smack talking, but I like doing it to your face, as myself!!!!  You are by far the most skilled cartoon pilot that I ever fell asleep fighting... its like your balls are so tightly squeezed between your nervous butt cheeks, you can't enjoy the fight!  You knew alot of us and how we dueled, and knowing that, you could sneak a win or two in before we noticed your sig move and started slapping you like the worthless milktoast you are!   Get over it bud, 8 years of slobbing Muppet ankles should be enough, eh?

:rolleyes:

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2013, 07:00:42 PM »
Badboy, I gave you credit back in the day when you beat me in a duel, the problem was that you could never come to grips when the ownage went the other way...

It was me who beat you. You have never owned me, or even come close.

I have no idea what the deal is between you and Badboy but I doubt you could beat him either. Midway is a far better fight than you, at least he gets a few hits now and then.

My guess is you couldn't even beat Midway :rofl

Gunzo
1. Gunzo was world-class

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2013, 07:17:05 PM »
You could well be right about foul play.

Nope, nrshida is just blinded by butthurt.

11mph at the merge is nothing when someone like Midway will blow 50 or 60 or more and go full flaps to get the first shot.

The point is you don't need to be faster at the merge to do what I did, you just need to be flying against someone desperate enough to blow all their E in the first turn, and also desperate enough to try and hold their nose up for what is at best a very difficult shot.

In the film I posted I made the mistake of rolling into the vertical too soon, so I gave him a better chance than I normally would, and took a couple of pings, but no damage. Even so it is a very hard shot to make, even the best shots will miss when the roll out is timed right.

Gunzo
1. Gunzo was world-class

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2013, 07:49:19 PM »
That was my point in my previous post on a purely ACM level.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2013, 07:50:23 PM »
It was me who beat you. You have never owned me, or even come close.

I have no idea what the deal is between you and Badboy but I doubt you could beat him either. Midway is a far better fight than you, at least he gets a few hits now and then.

My guess is you couldn't even beat Midway :rofl

Like I said before, 8 years...   Look who's butthurt!     geesh... :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 07:53:02 PM by SkyRock »

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2013, 09:42:48 PM »
Midway...you'll never get your name back now.  As soon as Bone is done with it, a Muppet will take it, so on and so forth.  Sooner or later one of the Few will have it and then you will see your name right were you've always wanted it...only it won't be you, lol

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2013, 10:22:30 PM »
Need a hug, badboy?
AoM
City of ice

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2013, 10:49:31 PM »
Not one person is going to lobby for Midway getting his name back?  All the ankles he's humped and butts he's kissed to be a cartoon ace groupie....... and for naught.  :(

Maybe it's Midway/Who/PHP who should consider his ways huh?  :old:

Charlie don't surf!

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2013, 11:01:00 PM »
Not one person is going to lobby for Midway getting his name back?  All the ankles he's humped and butts he's kissed to be a cartoon ace groupie....... and for naught.  :(

Maybe it's Midway/Who/PHP who should consider his ways huh?  :old:

No one feels sorry for him, I personally feel that he had it coming.

Edit: I would love to see his name get passed around just to watch it get tainted even more than it already is.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2013, 11:12:46 PM »
He could pull a Fuzion, adopt a fake Brit accent and pretend to be someone from The Few and live vicariously.

ack-ack
Actually, Fuzion done exactly as he set out to do, and thats to troll the hell out of everyone. Its seems to be working just fine. He still has people posting about it and begging over PM's.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14