Author Topic: Midway duels for his name...  (Read 11303 times)

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Re: Midway duels for his name...
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2013, 11:15:04 PM »
yup

Ahhh, I hear he is not BadBoy but his bad bad son who tries to make him look bad.  badBoy is a really nice guy  :rofl   I guess some people are ban-proof  :aok
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2013, 11:21:55 PM »
Actually, Fuzion done exactly as he set out to do, and thats to troll the hell out of everyone. Its seems to be working just fine. He still has people posting about it and begging over PM's.

He didn't troll anyone, he looks like a fool trying to pretend he's Kazaa just like he looked like a fool trying to pretend he was British when he went by Amazee to get into The Few.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2013, 11:30:27 PM »
Ahhh, I hear he is not BadBoy but his bad bad son who tries to make him look bad.  badBoy is a really nice guy  :rofl   I guess some people are ban-proof  :aok
He must be an awesome father letting his son doing goofy stuff on the intardnet under his name  ;)
AoM
City of ice

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2013, 11:47:57 PM »
Complete tool. No where near a good troll. 
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2013, 12:04:47 AM »
He didn't troll anyone, he looks like a fool trying to pretend he's Kazaa just like he looked like a fool trying to pretend he was British when he went by Amazee to get into The Few.

ack-ack
It was ChoZen not Amazee.

Fuzion will do what he wants he pays his money to play the game Just like anyone else.

after all its just a name and if he was really trying to pretend to be Kazaa he would fly for a few days leave for another game and not return to AH for a long period of time.

Personally that's all I had seen of Kazaa "come back play for a little leave the game"  :D

Seriously though get off the kids ankle bruh.

He had a dispute with Bruv and this is how he chose to lay the smack down on TheFew.

If they want to work it out over a nice cup of tea then so be it.   :)
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2013, 12:14:37 AM »

ack-ack
He has people posting on the forums about it and several kids crying over it. Im pretty sure it worked. The fewps were all upset about it.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2013, 12:35:10 AM »
Wow, really, you are suggesting foul play? Care to back up your accusations with your name?

Well let's see, a known fraud, liar and dueling cheat shows up on the public forum with dubious films of a set of purportedly fair and square duels and the only one showing the merge shows an slight energy advantage in his favour. Hmmmmmmmm.

It's not as if you aren't famous for using this gamey trick, let's at least be honest about that shall we  ;)

Interesting that you could post films but only in return for something. Most people would post them immediately to clear their 'good' name. What exactly do you want my insignificant and meaningless game ID for anyway, so you can HO people repeatedly at the furbal lake in a Tempest and imply it's me?

"Please DozyDuck, please don't damage my computer game reputation, it's all I have".  :lol

Nope, nrshida is just blinded by butthurt.

:rofl  Oh yes indeedy. I've had to seek psychological help because I can't stand to get shot down in a computer game  :rolleyes:  Do you really feel powerful in some way?  :lol What an absolute freak.

Just as a side issue, would you care to comment on the following odd coincidence: your Mediafire user account name is 'percyprune' and someone sent me this article:

http://www.netaces.org/badboy/Prune.PDF

Fortean event?

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed freaks" - Zack1234

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2013, 12:43:46 AM »
It was ChoZen not Amazee.

Fuzion will do what he wants he pays his money to play the game Just like anyone else.

after all its just a name and if he was really trying to pretend to be Kazaa he would fly for a few days leave for another game and not return to AH for a long period of time.

Personally that's all I had seen of Kazaa "come back play for a little leave the game"  :D

Seriously though get off the kids ankle bruh.

He had a dispute with Bruv and this is how he chose to lay the smack down on TheFew.

If they want to work it out over a nice cup of tea then so be it.   :)

Hi Bone  :)
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2013, 01:42:11 AM »

:lol zing
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline SirNuke

• Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2013, 02:05:28 AM »

What an odd way to 'lay the smack'...Usually that involves fighting, not ankle creeping, so why not come with his mates and challenge us in a squad duel? I heard that Jg52 (disbanded?) Was very superior to the few so that should be a formality, right?

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2013, 02:41:39 AM »
Midway owns all of you by default :rofl

He is awesome :)

Again all these new names who I never see in game :)
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2013, 03:15:45 AM »
Midway owns all of you by default :rofl

He is awesome :)

Again all these new names who I never see in game :)
hmmm... thats not true, not at all.
But surely midway owns, even more, "pwns" this bad bad gunzoboy  :D

Reverse the troll, let the dogs out  :rofl
AoM
City of ice

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2013, 03:31:23 AM »
What an odd way to 'lay the smack'...Usually that involves fighting, not ankle creeping, so why not come with his mates and challenge us in a squad duel? I heard that Jg52 (disbanded?) Was very superior to the few so that should be a formality, right?

I would be more than willing to squad duel your squad if any of us actively flew, or even 4 v 4 at that matter.

What is the worst that could possibly happen? You get bragging rights to the AH Community, unless of course your boyfriend/man friend is interested in the game. Then maybe you could brag to him while at work?

This is a game. Not a way of life. The fact that you are all so upset about the name being taken is sad itself. It is a name, who cares about a name in an online VIRTUAL game. It may be a way of life for some people but if this game is your "life" (Fester) then you need a serious re-evaluation.

AKAK, you are the biggest idiot in the history of idiots. I thought maybe Midway had you beat, but you are slowly creeping up the scale on the idiot meter. You are a joke, always has been and probably always will be. Your lame "trolling" isn't even trolling, haha. It is you attempting to be cool on a video game because in grade school you were the emo kid who sat alone at the lunch table with his action figures. I am sorry you weren't showed that you of importance as a child, I really am.

On this note, I am off the bbs for a bit. College stuff to tend to.  :bolt:

(30 bucks says AKAK counters my troll with the same lame troll he has been using for the past 3 pages)

:lol
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 03:33:21 AM by GhostCDB »
Top Gun

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2013, 03:45:42 AM »
who cares about a name in an online VIRTUAL game.

I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline SirNuke

• Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2013, 03:46:25 AM »
Wait, someone taking the name of another player and creating a fake squad  to get revenge on a squad is telling me not to take the game too seriously? Hilarious.

Winning the fight and get bragging rights is what the game should be about, not your kindergarten vision of revenge. I bet your crew is winning all the fights...on facebook.