Author Topic: Nitville rant thread  (Read 11472 times)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
Nitville rant thread
« on: July 21, 2013, 11:13:30 PM »
I logged on today at 3pm and just logged off at 10:30. Knights have had a full dar bar (sometimes 2 full dar bars) at A199 that whole time and have yet to take the base. The base was flatten a dozen times and cap was held almost continually. I myself had taken down the VH and fighter hangers on 4 separate occasions  :bhead The spawn point was filled with friendly GVs all day long!

My point being: if these bases were any harder to capture the Knights would never capture a base .........ever! Pardon me for saying this, and I'll probably catch hell but, I've never seen such a big group of incompetent boobs gathered on one side in my whole life!  :furious What in the hell is going on in Nitville?!

I watch day after day, week after week, tour after tour, the Bishops and Rooks take bases and win maps while the Knights stand there with their thumbs stuck in their butts. It's just pathetic!  :bhead

Take some pride in yourselves you pathetic losers and start taking some bases and winning some wars! Fight for goodness sakes ya big sissys! I've said my peace and now the floor is yours........................ you incompetent, no base capturing boobs!
Charlie don't surf!

Offline bacon8tr

• Nickel Member
Re: Nitville rant thread
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 11:15:43 PM »
 :rofl

Offline skorpx1

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 11:17:46 PM »
" I've never seen such a big group of incompetent boobs gathered on one side in my whole life!"

This.

This is sig worthy.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 11:21:36 PM »
at times the knits are worse than trying to herd cats.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline cobia38

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2013, 11:38:06 PM »
  just think uptown,the top base taking squad in LW is a nit squad   :D 

Harvesting taters,one  K4 at a time

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2013, 11:53:49 PM »
Jayro the horde master will save the day.

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2013, 11:58:12 PM »
Why do you think I was almost exclusively a Knight when I flew? They don't care about 'WINNING ZE ALL IMPORTANT WAAAR!' Knights are furballers and fighters more than Bishops/Rooks. It's also nice not having your chat constantly spammed with 'MISSION UP$%@#%@#%@%(^!*%$)@!$(~)$(@!)%_%^*($^&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' every other minute.

My advice:

If you want non stop base taking action, go Bishop.

If you want a country mostly consisting of furballers/people who fly for the 'fight' (I use the term loosely, but the ratio of BnZ/TnB players vs Base Takers on Knights seem significantly higher than Bish and slightly higher than Rook), go Knight.

If you want a decent combination of both, go Rook.

PS: Jayro and FB missions not included in my analysis/theory/observation. ;)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 11:59:43 PM by RedBull1 »
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2013, 12:17:34 AM »
Knights. Are. The bomb
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline MrGeezer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2013, 12:19:36 AM »
at times the knits are worse than trying to herd cats.

I tried for 3 years to help GNATS take bases.  We had a 90+% take record--but then no one defended and it was a complete  loss after the 3rd year.  

I tried for 2 more years to help GNATS and then gave up and went Bish.

Killing Virtual Bad Guys Since 1995  Disabled, retired.

"Posting anything, which says anything positive about anyone, on our board, will always turn into a derogatory mess. It should be a forum posting rule."  Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2013, 12:26:21 AM »
I'm surprised that there were enough knights playing offense to make a big dar-bar. Usually most of the knights are running from one BASE ALERT!!!! to another defending, aka. postponing defeat. It would be nice to win one once and awhile.
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2013, 12:27:09 AM »
Lol, we just took A34 right next to bish HQ.... Caught them with their pants down....
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2013, 01:08:09 AM »
i cant stand base taking.. Hence why I am a knight mostly. Hate when ppl drop FH's during a good furball.. Its cool that most people who dislike base taking end up on knits.. Makes it a fun country to be on.

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2013, 01:12:40 AM »
I like the Knights.  :)

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2013, 01:38:14 AM »
 :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil :neener: :neener: :neener: :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline The Fury

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2013, 04:56:19 AM »
I like the knights too but as a side to be on I prefer rooks I dont think I will ever fly bish again cant stand em.........I posted something similar to what you was saying uptown a few weeks ago knights just seem to fly around low when defending a base there never seems to be anyone coming over from a uncamped base to clear the cap they have bad numbers a lot of the time but even when they have numbers they never seem to do anything with it.

I know most sides are very similar and at times they are all guilty of the same things I just find rooks are a bit more capable at defending fields and counter attacking than knights and bish just roll everyone with huge hordes (hense why I hate them) must get boring flying round waiting for something to shoot at in them hordes I must say. I enjoy fighting knights tho as a rook at least its not just one huge bellybutton lame hoing horde the bish usually produce.
The Few
England    www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
The Few  (Tour 77)                                                                                            Currently Flying as Fury