Author Topic: Flap and Gear Sounds cut short?  (Read 645 times)

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
Flap and Gear Sounds cut short?
« on: August 07, 2013, 02:16:58 PM »
Twinboom has a great Flap and gear sound  in his well prepared sounds packages but it is cut short when used in the game.  Note that if you go to "Game Sounds" then "Advanced" and play the gear and flap sounds using the "Test" button it is indeed the full length sound. At the end of the P38 gear sound is a subtle thumb and that is what is missing.

I thought about making this a wish but was not sure If I was doing something wrong or just poor hearing.  If someone else could verify the problem that would help.

Any thoughts?

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
Re: Flap and Gear Sounds cut short?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 03:02:35 PM »
i will look into it i can certainly shorten the length play been busy in Real life as of late.
And dealing with the grief of  certain member in the game has soured my taste about working for free.
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline Fruda

• Silver Member
Re: Flap and Gear Sounds cut short?
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 03:45:11 PM »
i will look into it i can certainly shorten the length play been busy in Real life as of late.
And dealing with the grief of  certain member in the game has soured my taste about working for free.

Don't let ne'er-do-wells get you down. Didn't get me down; I mean, I'm still releasing new work as I type this.

I think more work should be encouraged, rather than the inverse.