Author Topic: Ok so ...CT Team How long?  (Read 519 times)

Offline marcof

• Zinc Member
Ok so ...CT Team How long?
« on: December 12, 2001, 02:10:00 AM »
Ok CT team of gurus..how long till we get our new superdouper arena to play in, now look, to be honest this is rather serious, because the wifes sister and mother are comming round on Xmas day...now iam not anti social , dont get me wrong but hey, come on!!!, so if the new arena was up , then I could sneek up stairs and have a spin in it.

I dont envey your job, I remember FULLER in WB set up a great arena called "expert arena", and it was good, reduced ICONS etc....was a blast but after sometime everyone just moaned on how they didnt want this, or didnt want that, so as well as setting up the arena you better select one person outa the 3 of you, (the 3 wise men!!!), to work on player PR. Because you will be forever answering  questions on this board.

Sadly you will never please everyone, however you should I would say be able to please most.

I suppose by switching maps, etc might help stop the moaning winers..as by switching maps would also allow you to switch planes etc...

Anyways just looking to see how long we have to wait until it comes out. <S>
Marcof.

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.raf303.org/
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2001, 03:19:00 AM »
2 weeks.   :D

Offline marcof

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2001, 06:20:00 AM »
Now I just knew you was going to say that!!!
Damm..........!!

Marcof ,

Looking forward to shooting down axis planes in the up and comming new superdooper CT arena!  :rolleyes: