Author Topic: Perk Incentive  (Read 523 times)

Offline CRASH

• Copper Member
Perk Incentive
« on: January 08, 2002, 03:25:00 PM »
Buzz, any way you could talk htc into giving perkpoint incentives to ct participants that are trasferrable to the ma in an effort to get more people in to try out the ct?  An expample would be double perks for all actions that would normally get ya perks and are transferrable to the ma.  It's pretty obvious that joe ah driver follows the crowd.  I think we need something to get the snowball rolling.

CRASH

Offline Buzzbait

• Silver Member
Perk Incentive
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2002, 05:09:00 PM »
S!Crash

Interesting idea...   :)

Don`t know if they could make it work though.

Pyro already has a lot on his plate right now in the way of requests from the CT Staff so I`m gonna wait till he clears up some of the backlog before I mention this.

But I will put it on the agenda.   ;)

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
Perk Incentive
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2002, 05:59:00 PM »
Thats a pretty good idea there Crash.

However as a counterpoint to that. It seems to me that if HTC made "incentive" perks available in the MA for people who flew in the CT. Wouldn't that increase the perk cost of rides in the CT? As it stands now you can fly a jet in the CT in a relatively short period of time if you fly smart it can be available in the same night.
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline CRASH

• Copper Member
Perk Incentive
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2002, 09:06:00 PM »
Well, I would imagine that perk rides should be extremely limited in a quasi-historical arena so as not to unbalance the things.

CRASH

Originally posted by Reschke:
Thats a pretty good idea there Crash.

However as a counterpoint to that. It seems to me that if HTC made "incentive" perks available in the MA for people who flew in the CT. Wouldn't that increase the perk cost of rides in the CT? As it stands now you can fly a jet in the CT in a relatively short period of time if you fly smart it can be available in the same night.