Author Topic: For Tank-Ace Historic Pack  (Read 428 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
For Tank-Ace Historic Pack
« on: August 30, 2013, 06:05:53 PM »
Copy the bmp and mil file to your sights directory.

Each country folder has a readme.

Kill the two popup windows at zippy share when starting the download. An advertiser wants to force their search engine on you.

Download Here ==>> http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/66277053/file.html
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
Re: For Tank-Ace Historic Pack
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 07:50:10 PM »
May I share this on our resource index Bustr?
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 06:23:18 PM »
Crabby,

If you host it on your site's storage. Don't know how long my provider will store these things.

At this point the only thing anyone can change to these is the color, blur blending's, and add or remove internal structures. The reticle structure and size is fixed in history and war manuals along with I know that data. Most of them became public domain 70 years ago when the war ended, except no one was interested in remembering or hanging on to them just after that war. We are lucky what we have even survived nations weary of war.

Thanks for asking. Hope they help your squad.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 08:26:15 PM »
Thank you kindly Bustr. Sorry I didn't notice it untill now.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"