Author Topic: KOTH Films.  (Read 481 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
KOTH Films.
« on: September 03, 2013, 05:06:20 PM »
Recall me saying you should film your KOTH rounds at the beginning of every round? Nice short films of hopefully good fights, whether you won or lost. Here is an additional reason you should have filmed some. As some of you may know HiTech Creations is looking for such films  :)
Here's your chance to possibly get your name in lights, or lets say your film used as I have no idea what they will possibly do to any or all submitted films. Maybe it has something to do with that last CM memo from HTC regarding mayonnaise usage that I didn't read.
The official stance from Skuzzy:
We would like to see films (.AHF native Aces High Film format), made with the latest version of Aces High (Version 2.31 Patch 3).  We have a couple of things we might use them for.  Our Youtube channel, possibly as clips for ads as well.

Nothing is cast in stone yet.

To post them here, expand the "Additional Options" link when you create the post and it will show you the "Attach" option.

Thanks everyone!

To submit visit:  http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,353249.0.html
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 05:08:01 PM by fuzeman »
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
Re: KOTH Films.
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 09:13:52 PM »
Miracle Whip or Mayo  :noid
Top Gun