Author Topic: Combat Theater Design Group  (Read 481 times)

Offline Buzzbait

• Silver Member
Combat Theater Design Group
« on: August 26, 2001, 02:53:00 AM »
S!

If you read the post on the main board you already know what this is about.

I suggested we get together a player group which can come up with design suggestions for the Combat Theater, perhaps be given control of the server so we can set the parameters, according to what we develop, based of course on what the consensus is.

This way we can get perhaps more detail and variety, and also maybe relieve HTC of some of the work load.

Anyone who is interested in participating in a meeting to elect a Design group, or actually taking a position, please sign up below.

Once we get leadership in place, (not me, I'm pretty new to AH) we can then canvass the members, and go to HTC with our ideas.

Cheers Buzzbait

Offline Seeker

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2001, 03:46:00 AM »
Best of luck with your plan to break the monopoly of the Masonic Lodge known as the HTC events team.....

Player led events. Now _there's_ a dangerously anarchic idea.....

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2001, 08:14:00 AM »
Hehe Seeker I sense some hostility +)  LOL ok I read a post long ago from you about what you mention.

Well in this case one of the Scenario guys has said no thanks they don't have time, even though it was never suggested they look after it +)

Of course instead of scowling in the corner how about volunteering to help with the CT design group presentation?

SKurj