Author Topic: FesterMA submitted to HTC for use in Main Arena  (Read 9366 times)

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Re: FesterMA submitted to HTC for use in Main Arena
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2013, 11:27:21 PM »
fester is an older version.

the terrain uploader has never allowed me to update a map and I had to rename festerma fester the first time i started updating it a long time ago.

as for any response from HTC?

nothing yet.

oh I am sure they said thank you for your time. We will let you know as soon as we get a chance to look at it. Didn't they?
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2013, 01:14:41 AM »
oh I am sure they said thank you for your time. We will let you know as soon as we get a chance to look at it. Didn't they?

I wish fester had submitted the other maps he rage deleted.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Franz Von Werra

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2013, 02:00:54 AM »
Hi, I haven't seen it yet, sounds refreshing though.

It better have a fighter town!  Id ask for one of those 'non captureable bases for each team.
If it were up to me, all maps would get one, how else to get 'instant action'...
How else to compete with WoT?

Some long flight 'immersion' stuff would be nice too, far behind lines vulnerable bases?

Just the same, thanks much for making a new map. :salute
fuel burn 1x please! - '1x Wednesdays?'

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2013, 12:21:45 PM »

Surely HiTech and the gang must have said "thank you".  Right?  I mean that would just be crappy not too, unless the BBS requires that much time to police, lol
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Franz Von Werra

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2013, 11:50:35 PM »
Soooo this is how to got aimbot?    :D
fuel burn 1x please! - '1x Wednesdays?'

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2013, 11:55:13 PM »
Soooo this is how to got aimbot?    :D
My translator broke. Anyone?

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2013, 12:03:40 AM »
I got nothing..sorry
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2013, 01:14:09 AM »

Ah.  I can speak jive.  It says:  Do not be a fireman.  Become a policeman instead.

You're welcome.

- oldman

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2013, 01:18:33 AM »
Surely HiTech and the gang must have said "thank you".  Right?  I mean that would just be crappy not too, unless the BBS requires that much time to police, lol

well after fester being a dick all over the bb including twice mentioning that he had "deleted" the map.  and rage quitting every other day.  and beatching about how his "beutiful map" was a waste of time based on the current graphics.  I would say, he should have gotten the map and well shove it in the recycle bin.

seriously I really do wish it doesnt get added.  not because I think it's a bad map as I have not seen it, but more because it wasnt worth the whining he did for the past year or so for that map.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2013, 02:58:40 AM »
well after fester being a dick all over the bb including twice mentioning that he had "deleted" the map.  and rage quitting every other day.  and beatching about how his "beutiful map" was a waste of time based on the current graphics.  I would say, he should have gotten the map and well shove it in the recycle bin.

seriously I really do wish it doesnt get added.  not because I think it's a bad map as I have not seen it, but more because it wasnt worth the whining he did for the past year or so for that map.

semp

come on Semp. A new map is a new map. What does the bbs have to do with it? 
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2013, 03:00:29 AM »
if some random guy offers you a sweet would you gladly take it and get in the back of his Van? 
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2013, 03:05:50 AM »
LOL guncrasher. There are several other arenas where you may enjoy the benefits of your $14.95 and they don't cost you one red cent extra. It isn't required that you participate in the LW when his terrain is up and it isn't in the htc terms of service that you are owed anything if you refuse to play on it.

As for whether you and I agree with his previous posts. We don't have to read them let alone somehow suffer from his words. I believe everyone is entitled to a bad day now and then and some people even experience bad years!

I don't know if fester's terrain will be accepted or not, and I've never asked him what was causing him problems but I'm curious. What frustrations of AH content creation have you experienced that put you in a position to judge those who have? Have you spent more then an hour with any of the editors?

It's a serious question in light of very little if any appreciation shown to those who provide time creating terrains, objects, skins, cloud files and missions. I think you guys should cut the man some slack instead of spreading poo.
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2013, 03:36:11 AM »

semp

well, I think we don't have enough maps to be fussy about this kind of thing...since the players have to make them instead of HTC providing

look at it this way...we all got to have a good laugh at Fester's primadonna posturing and crybaby posts about deleting the map, AND we should still be getting a new map added!

it's win-win!!  :aok
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline WEZEL

• Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2013, 06:15:28 AM »
This thread is turning into another prime example of why this game or BBS cant retain new members, you are grown men for Gods sake act like it! You don't have anything nice to say then DON"T say it.

I poked around with the terrain editor and I have to say it would take countless hours of time to make a new map, if some of you guys spent as much time with the editor as you do trolling around here we would have a new map made every week.

Now that that has been said.....

I would like to thank all the gang that take the time to make Maps, Skins, sounds and run the special events with out them this game would have gone away a long time ago, a very big  :salute to them.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2013, 06:59:40 AM »
both are older versions actually.

will try to upload latest version.

i sent all files directly to HTC as well.

I do not know who you sent them to, but I did not get them.  If our email server bounced them, you would have gotten an email about it.  If the terrain creator wishes to discuss this, so we can expedite things, please use email or PM's.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 07:05:28 AM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com