Author Topic: need more plane specific achievments  (Read 591 times)

Offline alpini13

• Nickel Member
need more plane specific achievments
« on: December 25, 2013, 03:23:26 PM »
we need more plane specific achievments, one for the FW-190,bf-109,ki-61,KI-84, to name some, these are some of the most important fighters in ww2 for the axis. we have the specific achievements for most kills for the p-51,p-38,p-47,p-39,sptifire,hurrican,typoon,tempest,fw2,f4f,sea hurricane,a6m..and an overall most kills for bf-109. would like to see the other planes have this same type of achievments(most kills) and the bf-109 broken down into the various bf-109's instead of a general singel achievment.     i would also like to see a catagory for base captures that would be,get a bas capture in every vehicle that allows a base capture....jeep,m-3,hanomag(german halftrack),c-47.lvt.

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
Re: need more plane specific achievments
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 12:11:10 PM »
we need more plane specific achievments, one for the FW-190,bf-109,ki-61,KI-84, to name some, these are some of the most important fighters in ww2 for the axis. we have the specific achievements for most kills for the p-51,p-38,p-47,p-39,sptifire,hurrican,typoon,tempest,fw2,f4f,sea hurricane,a6m..and an overall most kills for bf-109. would like to see the other planes have this same type of achievments(most kills) and the bf-109 broken down into the various bf-109's instead of a general singel achievment.     i would also like to see a catagory for base captures that would be,get a bas capture in every vehicle that allows a base capture....jeep,m-3,hanomag(german halftrack),c-47.lvt.

How about two? 

<Boing!> wish granted.
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline alpini13

• Nickel Member
Re: need more plane specific achievments
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 01:40:56 PM »
those are for kills in a day....and we have those too for allied planes as kills in a day or kills in a sortie...but the allies also have total kills in the most popular planes. the axis do not. there should be one for the 109...currently the award is for german planes......the 190....currently we have kills in the 190 for a day,it should be i think 193 kills in a 190a.     same in ww1,currently its 80 kills....it should be 80 kills in german ww1 planes. there would be a 72 kills in english planes as well........and if french planes added,it would be 75 kills in french planes....maybe you guys have trouble reading or understanding english?  i mean after all the ww1 award has the guys name spelled wrong,lol