Author Topic: Eleventh Dueling Bracket & Results  (Read 34147 times)

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: Eleventh Dueling Bracket & Results
« Reply #480 on: February 28, 2014, 06:47:37 PM »
Finalist last year!! Lol as if that matters.
I agree it was warranted I appologized I was trying to show u that I had already admitted to having a fly along and had gooten permission from suns.

When I first posted what I wrote to you about the ride along, 3 other posts had come in. It asked if i wanted to review my post and I said fugg it, so thats why my question seemed late and redundant. sorry.  :salute

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #481 on: February 28, 2014, 06:48:44 PM »
Being an outright dick does.What happened to you? They pump air straight into your head or something?

Blu's OK.  :aok
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #482 on: February 28, 2014, 06:56:04 PM »
Finalist last year!! Lol as if that matters.
I agree it was warranted I appologized I was trying to show u that I had already admitted to having a ride along and had gotten permission from suns.

You really should review the tourney brackets for this tourney.

Offline sonic23

• Nickel Member
« Reply #483 on: February 28, 2014, 06:58:32 PM »
When I first posted what I wrote to you about the ride along, 3 other posts had come in. It asked if i wanted to review my post and I said fugg it, so thats why my question seemed late and redundant. sorry.  :salute
:salute
Sorry I knew everyone left in it but who Latrobe was fighting which low n behold...
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 07:00:08 PM by sonic23 »
Sonic23 ++Blue Knights++
Sonic27 -==Hell Hounds==-

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #484 on: February 28, 2014, 07:00:00 PM »
:salute
Sorry I knew everyone in it but who Latrobe was fighting which low n behold...

Latrobe is not fighting me, I am simply losing to him.. I will call it a fight, he will hardly remember it.  :lol

Offline sonic23

• Nickel Member
« Reply #485 on: February 28, 2014, 07:02:34 PM »
Latrobe is not fighting me, I am simply losing to him.. I will call it a fight, he will hardly remember it.  :lol

Lol him beating Joach1m I never saw coming it was quite impressive but never count urself out he could be having a bad day when u go to fight him lol crazier stuffs happened.
Sonic23 ++Blue Knights++
Sonic27 -==Hell Hounds==-

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #486 on: February 28, 2014, 07:10:54 PM »
I can't see any help from someone riding along.. or F3 mode...  non-issues...

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #487 on: February 28, 2014, 07:30:03 PM »
Lol him beating Joach1m I never saw coming it was quite impressive but never count urself out he could be having a bad day when u go to fight him lol crazier stuffs happened.
mr Latrobe brought the pain when it was necessary. I look forward to the next time we meet.  :cheers:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #488 on: February 28, 2014, 07:43:32 PM »
I honestly don't see the problem with someone riding along in the duels. Yes its an extra set of eyes but it's kind of pointless. In a 1v1 fight you would NEVER lose sight of your opponent so those extra eyes don't really help you in any way.

Jo I look forward to our rematch! I didn't like the outcome of our first match up!  :aok

I just have to get past Bluberry first!  :devil

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #489 on: February 28, 2014, 07:46:29 PM »
As I see it we have two issues here:

1.  No films to substantiate the wins (as everyone has already noticed)
2.  The winner, not the purported loser, posted the results.

So first we have to hear from Nath who hasn't posted since the fights took place.

My immediate reaction is a rematch, however, if Nath can post films of his first four wins then only the contingent round needs to be refought.  Furthermore, any films of Nath's wins in his possission should be allowed to stand (assuming no rules violations), therefore, if he can produce the films of his seven wins then the rematch would only require one win from Nath vs a four win sweep from DejaVu to determine the outcome.  Such is the peril of not filming.

Of course either participant has the option of conceeding the duels but even in that case I'd like to see Nath post film of all the duels.

Finally, it can go to a decision.

At this point the ball's in Nath's court.

As to ride alongs I'd frown on it but there's no way that I know of to enforce it.  If there is I may consider adding it to the rules for future tournaments.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 07:49:32 PM by BaldEagl »
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Nath[BDP]

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #490 on: February 28, 2014, 07:54:25 PM »
I spoke with DJ we are going to refight the contingency round this weekend.  Neither of us are claiming a dispute.

I'm pretty sure I have films from the first set, I'll have to double check. 
++Blue Knights++
vocalist of the year

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #491 on: February 28, 2014, 08:13:45 PM »
No its not the MA, but if you have your buddy flying in your plane, the minute you lose track of the guy you can say " where is he" and be told.

you never lost sight of someone during a duel Revo?

please.
I don't. I can't recall ever losing sight of an enemy in a 1v1, you must (not you, saying anyone in general) have very bad SA to lose the only con they're fighting IMO.........
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #492 on: February 28, 2014, 08:18:37 PM »
Ride alongs would show up as a third person in the film legend on the right of the video wouldn't they?
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #493 on: February 28, 2014, 08:21:29 PM »
Ride alongs would show up as a third person in the film legend on the right of the video wouldn't they?

yes
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #494 on: February 28, 2014, 08:22:23 PM »
I don't. I can't recall ever losing sight of an enemy in a 1v1, you must (not you, saying anyone in general) have very bad SA to lose the only con they're fighting IMO.........

I hear people in the DA say to me all the time "I lost you for a second"

you've never heard that? I'm sure you have.

:edit

and I myself have lost sight of people in 1v1, you instantly see them again, but sometimes people zig when you expect them to zag.

also depending on what plane you fly, views can be restrictive while looking from certain positions.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 08:24:28 PM by BluBerry »