Author Topic: Eleventh Dueling Bracket & Results  (Read 34759 times)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Re: Eleventh Dueling Bracket & Results
« Reply #750 on: March 25, 2014, 01:32:55 AM »
grats suns, this was one tough bracket.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #751 on: March 25, 2014, 03:45:30 AM »
Congrats Sunsfan.  It's been a long time coming for you and beating JOACH1M to do it was surely not easy.  

I'll get the final bracket posted as soon as I get a chance.  Can't wait to see the films... another series goes all the way to the last fight.  An epic close to this tournament starting with close fights from the QF's right to the end.
You said it man, my final three series came down to the final round each time. Big <S> to everyone who joined, and the BKs in particular. Even with all the BBS drama, when it came down to the actual competition nothing but respect was shown. Respect is what 1v1 is all about.

With that said, I need to make a confession. During this tournament I was under the influence of copious amounts of a performance enhancing drug called marijuana. I understand my actions may have given me an unfair advantage, but please understand bong rips between rounds can be just as much of a distraction. Feel free to dispute my wins, and if you want a rematch I understand. Just give me a few hours warning so I can find some more weed.  :salute
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 03:55:46 AM by sunfan1121 »
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #752 on: March 25, 2014, 03:54:51 AM »
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #753 on: March 25, 2014, 05:46:58 AM »
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed freaks" - Zack1234

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #754 on: March 25, 2014, 07:21:17 AM »
He he :)
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline McShark

• Nickel Member
« Reply #755 on: March 25, 2014, 08:41:56 AM »
Congrats Sun! :aok

Link is out of order.... anyone?

:salute
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence. -Charles Bukowski
Gleams the blade,Shines my Honor
Tour 19 - 163 McShark
Tour 163 -      Barkhorn

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #756 on: March 25, 2014, 08:48:46 AM »
Congrats SunsFan!   :rock

Thanks for putting this on BE.   :aok
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #757 on: March 25, 2014, 09:25:43 AM »
WTG Muppet.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #758 on: March 25, 2014, 11:34:48 AM »
Epic fights for sure
https://www.mediafire.com/?

109g14 suns
ki84 suns
109f Jo
109f Jo
109g6 suns
109f Jo
109g14 Suns
Nice work you two. Congrats Suns :cheers:

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #759 on: March 25, 2014, 11:37:35 AM »
Hard to congratulate one and not the other since you are both my friends.

Suns, wtg man.

Jo, suck it.

:)

Offline Nath[BDP]

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #760 on: March 25, 2014, 12:33:07 PM »
Congrats Sun! :aok

Link is out of order.... anyone?

:salute

It will be back later.  Joach1m erred on the films he uploaded.

Fun, hard fought tournament.  Looking forward to future matchups, some new kids on the block to watch out for.
++Blue Knights++
vocalist of the year

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #761 on: March 25, 2014, 12:40:18 PM »
Congratulations Sunsfan on being the Winner of BE's 11th annual dueling Bracket!

Also wtg to you Joach1m for making it to the finals 4 times in a row consecutively....... winning 3 of the last 4!

I hope both of you don't mind posting films for each of the 7 duels....... I would like to watch them from both of ya'lls pov.....

Thanks once again BaldEagl, for hosting your Dueling Bracket for the AH Community...... I think this one was one of the more toughest lineups in the seeding if not the toughest

:salute:cheers:

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #762 on: March 25, 2014, 04:36:10 PM »
With that said, I need to make a confession. During this tournament I was under the influence of copious amounts of a performance enhancing drug called marijuana. I understand my actions may have given me an unfair advantage, but please understand bong rips between rounds can be just as much of a distraction. Feel free to dispute my wins, and if you want a rematch I understand. Just give me a few hours warning so I can find some more weed.  :salute

You are my FPH

Offline sonic23

• Nickel Member
« Reply #763 on: March 25, 2014, 05:25:27 PM »
Well suns you definitely earned it another 7th round win huh? You must feel like you had to win 3 championships in a row lol. I hope there was no hard feelings over this bracket between squads I have fun dueling all of you guys and we need to have more of those DA nights.  :salute and congratulations!
Sonic23 ++Blue Knights++
Sonic27 -==Hell Hounds==-

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #764 on: March 25, 2014, 05:45:19 PM »
Well suns you definitely earned it another 7th round win huh? You must feel like you had to win 3 championships in a row lol. I hope there was no hard feelings over this bracket between squads I have fun dueling all of you guys and we need to have more of those DA nights.  :salute and congratulations!

The Friday after FSO DA session was a blast. We should make it a regular thing.