Author Topic: AH the game.  (Read 1244 times)

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
Re: AH the game.
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2014, 08:10:51 PM »
Before Arlo gets all nuts on Changeup's musk again, I would like to say that this thread is right on point.

There's a lot we can fuss about with regards to gameplay, the game itself, and some of the tools that play (or just type on the BBS  :)), but at the end of the day, it's a pretty good thing we have here.   :aok
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2014, 08:12:01 PM »
You didn't even show, Rageup. You're the furthest from her kind, hissy-ann. :D

(How many parts to this mini-series, drama-sue?)  :lol

As I said before, showing up would have meant embarrassing you having to watch her get all google-eyed at me....let's drop this short-knocker.  It'll do no good for your self-esteem and lord knows you're trying all you can do here on the BBS to make it more relevant so shooosh it.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2014, 08:12:59 PM »
Before Arlo gets all nuts on Changeup's musk again, I would like to say that this thread is right on point.

There's a lot we can fuss about with regards to gameplay, the game itself, and some of the tools that play (or just type on the BBS  :)), but at the end of the day, it's a pretty good thing we have here.   :aok

I'm not fussy.  :aok

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2014, 08:14:34 PM »
As I said before, showing up would have meant embarrassing you having to watch her get all google-eyed at me....let's drop this short-knocker.  It'll do no good for your self-esteem and lord knows you're trying all you can do here on the BBS to make it more relevant so shooosh it.

Hey, I'm fine with you realizing you're making a fool of yourself. So's the wife.  :aok

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2014, 08:17:41 PM »
Hey, I'm fine with you realizing you're making a fool of yourself. So's the wife.  :aok

Keep tellin yourself that...that will make my lunches go much smoother and less risky shorty, lol

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2014, 08:22:33 PM »
Keep tellin yourself that...that will make my lunches go much smoother and less risky shorty, lol

Creamy liquid diet, eh?  ;)

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2014, 08:23:01 PM »
I'm not fussy.  :aok

Ignorance is bliss.   :aok

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2014, 08:23:45 PM »
I wish for world peace.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2014, 08:24:08 PM »
Ignorance is bliss.   :aok

I can see your glow from here.  :)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2014, 08:24:21 PM »
Creamy liquid diet, eh?  ;)

Not for me shorty!! Not for me!!! lmao!!! 

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2014, 08:25:26 PM »
Not for me shorty!! Not for me!!! lmao!!! 

And .... we've reached the inevitable end of Rageup's creativity.  :aok

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2014, 08:31:07 PM »
And .... we've reached the inevitable end of Rageup's creativity.  :aok

Stop holding your wife's chin up and I won't be able to keep serving up bowls of....you know the rest now....shorty.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2014, 08:36:10 PM »
Stop holding your wife's chin up and I won't be able to keep serving up bowls of....you know the rest now....shorty.

It's ok for me to fixate on my wife. It's ok for you to fixate on yours. But if your wife finds
out your jealousy involves anyone but her then your new CPID may be 'Stubby' ..... Rageup. ;)

Offline Gray

• Copper Member
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2014, 08:58:21 PM »
Welcome back, Rich :salute

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2014, 09:22:29 PM »
It's ok for me to fixate on my wife. It's ok for you to fixate on yours. But if your wife finds
out your jealousy involves anyone but her then your new CPID may be 'Stubby' ..... Rageup. ;)

Big kisses for Mrs Arlo, lol...I'm sure she misses um, lol...shorty.