Author Topic: any one planing to sell their CH set?  (Read 2715 times)

Offline Taps

• Zinc Member
Re: any one planing to sell their CH set?
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2016, 07:19:16 PM »
By chance do you still have the CH pedals and stick?
Taps
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 07:22:35 PM by Taps »
If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it properly.

Offline Taps

• Zinc Member
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2016, 07:25:30 PM »
By chance do you still have the CH pedals and stick?
Taps
If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it properly.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2016, 01:19:04 AM »
on the subject of CH build quality.   I only had the one dodgy Combatstick that I bought about a year ago, my latest one is hot stuff.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2016, 01:03:09 PM »
Hey Semp, ask Drano if he is having any calibrating problems with his CH Fighter Stick???

When I got it from you, I gave it to him..... I think only thing he has done to it is clean the pots and possibly changed one that was going bad....

I only have one of the better built before CH Products sold the company, left here at home, and a x52 throttle and some thrustmaster items left.... when I get over with my neck and upper spinal surgery here in a few weeks...I'll be going to Florida to spend time with my youngest daughter and granddaughter.... my x-wife has (2) brand new used less than a month or so ch fighter sticks and one ch combat stick, 1 ch pro throttle and set of pedals, I been meaning to get since I moved back to NC..... I just got to remember to get them this time.....

I usually don't sell items, only ask for shipping cost only..... if I do sell things, it's always less than 1/2 of what brand new cost.....

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2016, 01:55:52 PM »
it was cool that drano is having a better luck than me.  I was getting tired of the damn stick turning my planes upside down.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2016, 02:45:37 PM »
Been using CH stuff for years. Can't say I've NEVER had a problem, but when I have the cause was either a pot needed cleaning or replacement or one of the little spade connectors on it was loose. Taking the stick apart is only a minor pita. Not that big a deal. I've always run my rig of CH fighter stick/ pro throttle /Saitek pedals thru a cheapie Belkin powered hub.

I can say I've never experienced a totally random loss of calibration, but like with everything else computer related, YMMV. My rig ain't your rig ain't the next guy's rig.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group