Author Topic: Tupolev TU-2S Bomber  (Read 3032 times)

Offline TicTok

• Copper Member
Re: Tupolev TU-2S Bomber
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2014, 03:26:18 AM »
This is what I said  :aok

Thanks for the help Olds and Chalenge

I now have Audacity to correct the end loops and it works great!

Download FINAL  ... Shvetsov ASh-82 Engine_Final here ----> https://app.box.com/s/f0n2nnjz4hcyws5ppy38

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2014, 03:05:20 PM »
Jeez sorry for not having seen your reply to my post Tic but I just downloaded it and installed it, looking forward to hearing it. Thank you for going to that trouble. That was kind of you. :salute

Sorry it took so long to respond to your post about the engine sound being too tame? lol

I have been taking it easy with the leg, but things are back on the upswing now

I took the Shvetsov ASh-82 Engine and enhanced it ... I believe I know what you are looking for Rich

This version gives you the feel of those big cylinder radials pumping out horsepower!  :aok

Download the Shvetsov ASh-82 Engine here ... https://app.box.com/s/79xs57io9ow85p3p6cnf

If you deleted the entire TU2S folder just download that folder again and place the New engine above into the TU2S folder

Enjoy! ... Let me know if this is what you want Rich

"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline TicTok

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2014, 06:29:02 PM »
Jeez sorry for not having seen your reply to my post Tic but I just downloaded it and installed it, looking forward to hearing it. Thank you for going to that trouble. That was kind of you. :salute

Rich ... Did you download The Final engine sound? ... I had some issues with clicking at loop-ends

That has been corrected and you can download at ...  https://app.box.com/s/f0n2nnjz4hcyws5ppy38

Let me know if this works for you Rich

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2014, 11:44:01 AM »
Yeah and its a beaut. Thanks so much Tic  :) The ASh-82 Engines sound so distinctive, powerful, and realistic now sometimes I just fly around to listen to them. I used to like doing the same with versions of the R-2800 as well. :salute
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline TicTok

• Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2014, 12:06:30 PM »
Yeah and its a beaut. Thanks so much Tic  :) The ASh-82 Engines sound so distinctive, powerful, and realistic now sometimes I just fly around to listen to them. I used to like doing the same with versions of the R-2800 as well. :salute

Glad you like it Rich ... Alles dreht sich um das Spiel! (It's all about the game!)

Offline WEZEL

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2014, 12:02:26 AM »
 :salute    :aok

Offline TicTok

• Copper Member
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2014, 07:35:26 AM »

Offline TicTok

• Copper Member