Author Topic: Get some cheese with that?  (Read 733 times)

Offline Nypsy

• Silver Member
Re: Get some cheese with that?
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2014, 03:27:30 PM »

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2014, 03:39:54 PM »
chirp chirp chirp chirp.   <crickets >
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2014, 03:49:59 PM »
Come on guys, give him a chance.  I believe he is truly defending a squad mate.

However, when anyone challenges the integrity of HTC, then we will push right back.  Implying we would revoke a players permissions on something trivial would never happen, but talk is cheap.  We have logs for this.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2014, 03:59:21 PM »

However, when anyone challenges the integrity of HTC, then we will push right back.  Implying we would revoke a players permissions on something trivial would never happen, but talk is cheap.  We have logs for this.

I will order pizzas for lunch on Friday of next week for the HTC offices if this guy answers with something factual by Monday, March 3 at noon.  6 large Pizza Hut pizzas of your choosing if this person shows on time with an actual issue.  I figure it's worth that at least for you guys for messin with this, lol.

Chaser?
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2014, 04:40:58 PM »

Logs are the bestest!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjzBpJ1XYwc
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2014, 06:14:32 PM »

this is what separates HTC...from all the rest.

Offline bacon8tr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2014, 09:03:00 PM »
I will order pizzas for lunch on Friday of next week for the HTC offices if this guy answers with something factual by Monday, March 3 at noon.  6 large Pizza Hut pizzas of your choosing if this person shows on time with an actual issue.  I figure it's worth that at least for you guys for messin with this, lol.

Chaser?

I have supplied the requested information, would have done so sooner but was away on business and just saw the thread.

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2014, 09:06:16 PM »
:uhoh :uhoh Ahh well. Had a squadie that got his chat taken away for "disagreeing" with another player who turn him in to HTC. Thought it was appropriate. Didn't see the other post.  :bhead

To quote my own good self in another thread: "This will end badly."
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline bacon8tr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2014, 09:19:44 PM »
To quote my own good self in another thread: "This will end badly."

A fellow squaddie posted out of feeling another member wasn't fairly treated because of his behavior.  I saw this thread late and the request by Skuzzy to provide the information.  Skuzzy has a right to have his request answered and as CO I answered that request.   :salute

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2014, 08:59:20 AM »
Thank you bacon8tr.

Now, here is what transpired which caused this person to lose their privs.  I have removed the names of all the players involved.  Each group involves a different player the person in question addressed.  The person, in question, sent these texts via PM in the game.

The person in question has terminated his account citing he was upset for losing his privs.
---
Sun Feb  2 10:06:10 2014 :FU...get in a fing GV

Tue Feb 18 09:42:08 2014 :what a FUing ahole you are

Thu Feb 27 09:02:01 2014 :FU Ho shot>?>>?????wtf
Thu Feb 27 09:02:20 2014 :I hope your buddy is blowing you

Thu Feb 27 09:06:12 2014 :he's reporting me to HTC...lol
Thu Feb 27 09:05:35 2014 :oh no....not HTC
Thu Feb 27 09:05:48 2014 :did he blow you???

I could really say something tacky about where that butthurt form should be sent, but I won't.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2014, 09:13:46 AM »
No one has ever lost their chat for "disagreeing" with anyone.  If they did, then they have been wronged, which needs to be corrected.

You want to drag this into public and make out like your squad mate is a victim?  What is his handle?  I will be happy to research your claim and post up the information, right or wrong.

I still cant figure out if He's bemused or irritated by this kind of stuff. Perhaps a bit of both. There must be some slow times when running a cartoon war and Ive always found the human animal a constant source of cheap theater.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2014, 09:20:49 AM »
I still cant figure out if He's bemused or irritated by this kind of stuff. Perhaps a bit of both. There must be some slow times when running a cartoon war and Ive always found the human animal a constant source of cheap theater.

If you want to know, then ask.  I assume that is directed at me. 

I am neither.  Probably more surprised someone would be willing to put a noose around their neck before knowing the facts behind the event.

We (HTC) take it on the chin when we screw up and make mistakes, but that is not about our integrity.  This was.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2014, 09:26:46 AM »
A fellow squaddie posted out of feeling another member wasn't fairly treated because of his behavior.  I saw this thread late and the request by Skuzzy to provide the information.  Skuzzy has a right to have his request answered and as CO I answered that request.   :salute

So do I owe pizzas or not?  Same guy?  Skuzzy, lemme know
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2014, 09:29:08 AM »
Yes I was asking you. With a touch of dry humor.

I dont use or read chat much. But I cant say Im surprised by any of this.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2014, 09:37:49 AM »
You do not owe us anything Changeup.  The matter has been addressed and we consider it closed.

At least, I think it is closed.  I am sure there will be those who will defend this player using such statements as, "Those other players need to grow a thicker skin!", or something along those lines.

There will always be those who look for any wrinkle they can just to be able to say something negative about people in the public eye.  It just goes with the territory.

Yes I was asking you. With a touch of dry humor.

I dont use or read chat much. But I cant say Im surprised by any of this.

I do not get upset about these things.  I do assert myself when our integrity is challenged.  It can sound like there is an emotional surge behind the text.  I am pretty ambivalent about most things pertaining to my job.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese