Author Topic: ENY FLAW  (Read 3590 times)

Offline Naughty

• Copper Member
ENY FLAW
« on: March 01, 2014, 09:27:38 AM »

Really beginning to feel like we're beating a dead horse on this, Cause HTC refuses to listen !

This morning is a perfect example of how the ENY is hindering the game.  I logged in to see once again the Bishops had a 25 ENY.  the problem is, while we may have had more players online, and in flight.. We were once again being double teamed by the NIT /ROOKs. a quick glance at the map would prove, not a single base on the Nit / rook front flashing, And the Bish bases being horded by both sides, with only outdated, underpowered under armed planes for us to try and put up a meager defense.   Outnumbered and ENY handicapped  :bhead
The true warrior has no enemies. Only teachers

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: ENY FLAW
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 09:32:51 AM »
All 3 countries get double teamed at one point or another. Bish just happened to be that country this time. Give it time and later today I bet you'll see the Knights or Rooks being double teamed.

I have noticed that the bish do seem to get some ENY in the early mornings. Probably just more Bish on at this hour than Rooks or Knights. I say we reduce the 12 hour rule to 1 hour so some of those Bish can switch to Rook and Knights to get rid of the ENY for all 3 sides, and then they can go back Bish later in the day when the numbers pick up again.
 :aok

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 09:37:54 AM »
I say we reduce the 12 hour rule to 1 hour so some of those Bish can switch to Rook and Knights to get rid of the ENY for all 3 sides, and then they can go back Bish later in the day when the numbers pick up again.
 :aok
This !    :aok

+1 x 1000
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline Blooz

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 09:39:48 AM »
    Really beginning to feel like we're beating a dead horse on this, Cause HTC refuses to listen !

This morning is a perfect example of how the ENY is hindering the game.  I logged in to see once again the Bishops had a 25 ENY.  the problem is, while we may have had more players online, and in flight.. We were once again being double teamed by the NIT /ROOKs. a quick glance at the map would prove, not a single base on the Nit / rook front flashing, And the Bish bases being horded by both sides, with only outdated, underpowered under armed planes for us to try and put up a meager defense.   Outnumbered and ENY handicapped  :bhead

ENY isn't the problem. The people logged into your country not playing is the problem.

Lobby for the dead weight to hang out in another country, another arena or the lobby.

Problem solved.
White 9
JG11 Sonderstaffel

"You can't vote your way out of communism."

Offline ReVo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 09:48:05 AM »
Plenty of great aircraft available even at 20/25 eny. Just because you can't take up your runstangs and B-24's doesn't mean you can't have fun.  :)
XO Jagdgeschwader 53 'Pik As'

Offline XxDaSTaRxx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2014, 09:49:21 AM »
Fly a 109F or E. Problem solved.  :aok

Plenty o' perkies too!  :D
Quote from: Latrobe
Do not run.
Face your opponent with all you have.
If you die you have something to learn.

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2014, 09:55:18 AM »

The G-14 is the steal of the century at 25 ENY.
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline ReVo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2014, 09:56:34 AM »
The G-14 is the steal of the century at 25 ENY.

190A5 is 25 too isn't it? Lot of plane for that price.  :D
XO Jagdgeschwader 53 'Pik As'

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2014, 09:56:45 AM »

SHHHHHH! If too many people find out about that beastly aircraft hidden at the top of the plane list then it'll get perked!!  :eek:

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2014, 10:17:37 AM »
Mossie VI at ENY 30 is also a bargain.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Naughty

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2014, 10:29:13 AM »
  I am by no means an ace pilot, Im just now getting to the point where I can land 3-4 kills in a sortie, and hold my own in a 2 or 3 vs 1.   I've been flying the Spit 16, 14, and 8 mainly, and was just starting to transition into the Corsairs.  Now that ive upgraded to an X52 pro Joystick, and TRACK IR, im back in my comfortable Spit 16 until I get used to the added dynamics. So its just no fun for me to log into a horded mess with a plane im totally unfamiliar with.

ALSO..  the side switching time is ridiculous !  It has had the opposite effect of HTC's intention.
The true warrior has no enemies. Only teachers

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2014, 10:45:31 AM »
 I am by no means an ace pilot, Im just now getting to the point where I can land 3-4 kills in a sortie, and hold my own in a 2 or 3 vs 1.   I've been flying the Spit 16, 14, and 8 mainly, and was just starting to transition into the Corsairs.  Now that ive upgraded to an X52 pro Joystick, and TRACK IR, im back in my comfortable Spit 16 until I get used to the added dynamics. So its just no fun for me to log into a horded mess with a plane im totally unfamiliar with.

ALSO..  the side switching time is ridiculous !  It has had the opposite effect of HTC's intention.
Spit IX is similar to those Spits and has a higher ENY, though not a 25.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline XxDaSTaRxx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2014, 10:48:18 AM »
SHHHHHH! If too many people find out about that beastly aircraft hidden at the top of the plane list then it'll get perked!!  :eek:
:noid

Lips are sealed
Quote from: Latrobe
Do not run.
Face your opponent with all you have.
If you die you have something to learn.

Offline Blooz

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2014, 11:05:48 AM »

Years ago, side switching was free. People started to abuse it. Then it got a one hour wait time. As the abuse got worse the switch time went to 12 hours.

It is the full effect of HTC's intention.
White 9
JG11 Sonderstaffel

"You can't vote your way out of communism."

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2014, 11:11:36 AM »

Looking at your score it looks like you would benefit with some time in high ENY planes. Look at it as a challenge. Flying a plane that you have to use skill in to get kills will make you a better fighter/player. If you look at it as a handicap then your just going to be frustrated. Also, as you get better in the high ENY planes you'll find that jumping back into your spits that you'll get those 3-4 kills runs more often than you do now.