Author Topic: Most Shocking Second a Day Video  (Read 706 times)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Most Shocking Second a Day Video
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2014, 03:40:54 PM »
:aok :

:old: Normally I don't bother wasting time expressing my opinion (everyone has at least 2, and like armpits they sometimes stink) however here's one of mine.  If this country doesn't get off it's azz, and flex some muscle soon, we will certainly get our butt handed to us by some other country.   , "might IS right" "walk softly and carry a BIG stick, and don't be afraid to use it!", etc, etc.   :mad:   :old:

dentin has left the building  :bolt:

:rofl

first time hearing that one :aok

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2014, 03:44:06 PM »
It is the same thing. At least to the kid.

We have cities that resemble war zones. Here in 'murica. Cant do much about the rest of the world but we can do something here. Aw maybe im not making sense. "Sensibility" gets lost on me when kids suffer, for any reason. I guess Ive seen to many with bullet holes in them lying on the street. A kid doesnt have to grow up in Iraq to be traumatized by street violence.

I get teachers who tell me they sleep in class cause the gun fire keeps them up at night. But maybe if you give me another  :headscratch: :huh I'll figure out what your talking about.

Wow you sure did back pedal and change that story fast there Rich, you went from 'I would hope anyone suspecting the mistreatment of a child would call 911.' insinuating child abuse, ie parents hitting and/or mistreating their child to 'I guess Ive seen to many with bullet holes in them lying on the street. A kid doesnt have to grow up in Iraq to be traumatized by street violence.' now it's a kid who sees a guy shot outside. Comparing a case of child abuse to a kid seeing someone shot (in your words a 'war zone')... Apples to oranges as far as i'm concerned...

So I'll give you another  :headscratch: :huh in hopes that it'll help you see what I mean.
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2014, 05:54:35 PM »
Wow you sure did back pedal and change that story fast there Rich, you went from 'I would hope anyone suspecting the mistreatment of a child would call 911.' insinuating child abuse, ie parents hitting and/or mistreating their child to 'I guess Ive seen to many with bullet holes in them lying on the street. A kid doesnt have to grow up in Iraq to be traumatized by street violence.' now it's a kid who sees a guy shot outside. Comparing a case of child abuse to a kid seeing someone shot (in your words a 'war zone')... Apples to oranges as far as i'm concerned...

So I'll give you another  :headscratch: :huh in hopes that it'll help you see what I mean.

The subject really isnt worth arguing about or playing words games over. So forgive me if I bid it adieu. I hope you feel good you made whatever personal point your trying to.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"