Author Topic: Favorite player to shoot down ;)  (Read 17175 times)

Offline Hoplite

• Nickel Member
Re: Favorite player to shoot down ;)
« Reply #120 on: March 20, 2014, 12:13:13 PM »
you didn't ask for permission to post that :D

My apologies, Sir Elton.   :aok

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #121 on: March 20, 2014, 12:15:11 PM »
Of all this, the shady-shader thing doesn't bother me as much as the ones that act like dicks then come here and portend to support the game, it's player-base and employees.

In game they attack with prejudice then come to the boards and behave as if they are above reproach.  It's sickening and embarrassingly transparent.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline eeyore

• Copper Member
« Reply #122 on: March 20, 2014, 12:31:59 PM »

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Hoplite

• Nickel Member
« Reply #123 on: March 20, 2014, 12:33:02 PM »
I can't post anymore Elton John songs....so I got nothin'.  :)

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #124 on: March 20, 2014, 12:33:38 PM »
Thanks?

I was wondering how long it would take you to see it. Was only kidding  :)

Offline Kingpin

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #125 on: March 20, 2014, 01:19:29 PM »
Lets see;

TC is or has been the following;

TC (of course)
TequilaC
DamnedTC
mojorsin
MoJoRiZn
Gunzo
Lizking
Tailh00k
Mighty1
Mighty01
Jamie
Zippy
V1PER

Come across any of these in your time have you?

Dolby, are you certain you aren't confusing TC with Badboy?

<S>
Ryno
Quote from: bozon
For those of us playing this game for well over a decade, Aces High is more of a social club. The game just provides the framework. I keep logging in for the people and Pipz was the kind that you keep coming to meet again.

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #126 on: March 20, 2014, 01:39:20 PM »
Lizking and Badboy are the same person??  I had no idea. 
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #127 on: March 20, 2014, 01:44:58 PM »
Oh yeah lets not forget ^^^   

Despite all my rage, I'm still a rat in a cage....

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #128 on: March 20, 2014, 01:55:37 PM »
Mr Dolby, TC was not gunzo Im 100% sure.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #129 on: March 20, 2014, 02:00:43 PM »
Sorry, I had to step out for a bit.... but am back to address and correct some of Dolby's misconceptions

I do like you cloak and dagger type play. I'll address your points.

1. not true or accurate

It is the Complete and only Truth, if you care to do your homework, you will see when and where and at which times that I openly stated which gameids I have flown under

2. No I am not and I don't recall the thread.

my apologies then, but the thread is here on the boards if anyone really wants to rehash that old stuff...but when they do, they will see that I had already openly told of all the different gameids I had flown under before that thread was ever started

3. I wonder if I have any film from your days in TopGun as V1PER. It's doubtful that I do, I think 2010/2011 (most of 2012) have been cleared out but TopGun members present at the time would only require their memories if they were there for some of your tirades. I distinctly remember, even myself, being embarrassed by you.

HOGWASH, I never had any tirades, the short time I was in DrBone's , TnDep's and Joach1m's TopGun squad ( these 3 were the CO, XO and acting CO if I remember correctly )

4. Blatant lie, as your shades you have in the passed been a source for many explosive outbursts or trolling.

Again, Incorrect..... unless my memory has failed me, I have never had any "explosive outbursts".... as for trolling, most everyone on this board for the most part has participated in trolling from one extinct or another... heck I probably have done it under TC as well.... but not to the Depths that you have taken this thread or posts of yours toward me, personally.... my apologies if I pissed in your cornflakes

5. I don't doubt you let it run out, but I doubt that you have given your second personality escape with it.

LOL, we all have a serious side and a fun side...... and I be damned if I let either one go, dufus

Lets see;

TC is or has been the following;

TC (of course) Yes of Course
TequilaC  Yes
DamnedTC  Yes
mojorsin    Not That I remember
MoJoRiZn  Yes
Gunzo      NEVER
Lizking  Yes
Tailh00k  NEVER
Mighty1   Not That I remember
Mighty01  Yes
Jamie    Yes
Zippy   NEVER
V1PER  Yes
VIPER  Yes
Viper    Yes

Come across any of these in your time have you?

Now Badboy is neither "LizKing", nor is he "Zippy"......

I know their is a Zippy that is now flying Aces High ( well was recently I think ).... and I am uncertain if it was Damned Zippy or just someone who just chose Zippy as his gameid .....

I do know that Zippy had inquired of some help ...... but not much more than that....

As for you wanting to continue trying to smear my name, Dolby...... just let it go....

if you need any help with anything, I be glad to help you

Have A Good Day!

TC

"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #130 on: March 20, 2014, 02:05:01 PM »
No I didn't.  If I did, I'd say I did.  You're confusing that with the night you, me an Dodger were flying around killing everything we saw.  Dodger and I were on VOX with you and you both told me then but you were NOT Viper that night.  He knew your voice, not me.

my mistake then, it may have been Dodger...... I just remember parts of the 2 different occasions and must have ran them together.....

my bad

<S>

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #131 on: March 20, 2014, 02:10:07 PM »
I did a search shortly after you refuted a few names.

TC
TequilaC
DamnedTC
mojorsin
MoJoRiZn
Lizking
Mighty1
Mighty01
Jamie
VlPER

and about 3 or 4 others I am not gonna say who they are...............  hint: you thought they were  badz (AW)/Badboy(AH) for at least a 6 months to 2 years or more...... I do appreciate the laughs though..hahaha

<S>

TC

These by your own admission. To come to the conclusion of the 3 or 4 took a little thought, but they are added by how they meet your shade's MOs.

I don't need to smear your name, it is already smeared.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #132 on: March 20, 2014, 02:14:05 PM »
Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage....

fixed  ;)

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #133 on: March 20, 2014, 02:30:42 PM »
I did a search shortly after you refuted a few names.

These by your own admission. To come to the conclusion of the 3 or 4 took a little thought, but they are added by how they meet your shade's MOs.

I don't need to smear your name, it is already smeared.

Dolby, you ever been snipe hunting?

the only 2 I wasn't sure of, I posted as such....  which were mojorsin and Mighty1 ..... but at the best of my recollection, I never used either of these 2 gameids in Aces High, nor hear on the messageboards.......for I quickly changed them to the other 2 that they are a resemblance of..

as for being accused of being Badz or Badboy, depending on the flight sim, back then and by then I am going back at least 5  or more years..... man did I get a lot of laughs out of that! but I can assure you and everyone else........ I did not do anything wrong.... I just flew my cartoon airplane and sent people to the tower..... I never claimed to be anyone or act in anyway, others just have a quick habit of jumping to conclusions!

just as you have done here............. jumped to a conclusion......

As for you or anyone else thinking my name is smeared, well so be it......  I don't see it nor feel it......  I just don't understand your obsession with you continuely coming at me on the boards the way you have been......

at this point and time, I guess you're just bored and have nothing better to do!

Good Luck with that

TC

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #134 on: March 20, 2014, 02:33:15 PM »