Author Topic: Air and ground units during Stalingrad?  (Read 1326 times)

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
Re: Air and ground units during Stalingrad?
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2014, 11:49:35 AM »
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2014, 02:17:10 PM »

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2014, 02:36:50 PM »
I was talking more the huge events weve had in the past that go on for 3 or 4 separate days.

Unfortunately, and Ive groused on this in the past, I have to get up so dang early most Sat's I have to miss most of the Fri. events. I aint happy about it cause Historical recreation is where its at, "Man I'd love to see more real life missions in the LWA".

Events like last BOB I'd actually take a day off of work from just to participate. And who can forget the "Big Week" one? Which was probably the absolute height of the game.

I'd bet "Operation Bagration" would be a neato event. Im sorry I missed the Stalingrad event. I think we have enough modeled to have made that one a real winner.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2014, 09:03:18 PM »
I was talking more the huge events weve had in the past that go on for 3 or 4 separate days.

This was 3 Frames in November 2013 with approx 300 pilots a frame. Doesn't get much bigger than that at this moment. <S> maybe next time.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!