Author Topic: Midway...  (Read 3214 times)

Offline Hoplite

• Nickel Member
Re: Midway...
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2014, 01:54:25 PM »
glad to hear that however it was my fault for letting a new player join my plane for a sortie...

Then I was incorrect....the British own the problem.  :)

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2014, 01:56:31 PM »
I won't stop letting new players join my plane for one person's actions!    so on that basis he is still your problem being an American citizen.   ;)
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Hoplite

• Nickel Member
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2014, 01:59:23 PM »
I won't stop letting new players join my plane for one person's actions!    so on that basis he is still your problem being an American citizen.   ;)

Banish him to Elba!  :old:

But....that didn't work out so well last time it was tried.  :cry

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2014, 12:32:47 PM »
I won't stop letting new players join my plane for one person's actions!    so on that basis he is still your problem being an American citizen.   ;)

What a ride that was!  Just incredible.  An experience that revealed to me the utter joy and beauty of an expert level Aces High engagement.  A full sortie of pure and unadulterated pwnage that few will ever witness nor achieve, let alone achieve repeatedly.   :cry

The level of skill is almost beyond comprehension.  :O

Watching the beauty of the albatross on multi hundred mile flights in a single day, while barely flapping a wing, being another example of the beauty of natural skill which few appreciate or experience.

Bruv119 is a genius in spatial reasoning capabilities.  Let it be known. :old:

Thank you again for showing me the light, Bruv.  I will remember and appreciate it always and consider myself very lucky for having witnessed it.  May others, if not experience it, at least come close to comprehending it.  It is difficult, for most, to do the latter as the youtube video about you clearly demonstrates. :confused:

Awesomeness demands appreciation and respect.  :salute :rock

There is true skill and beauty in the world and in Aces High.  I have been lucky too have witnessed it.  May others, one day, do the same.

:aok
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 12:57:13 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2014, 01:46:16 PM »
What a ride that was!  Just incredible.  An experience that revealed to me the utter joy and beauty of an expert level Aces High engagement.  A full sortie of pure and unadulterated pwnage that few will ever witness nor achieve, let alone achieve repeatedly.   :cry

Watching the beauty of the albatross on multi hundred mile flights in a single day, while barely flapping a wing, being another example of the beauty of natural skill which few appreciate or experience.

Thank you again for showing me the light, Bruv.  I will remember and appreciate it always and consider myself very lucky for having witnessed it.  May others, if not experience it, at least come close to comprehending it.  It is difficult, for most, to do the latter as the youtube video about you clearly demonstrates. :confused:

There is true skill and beauty in the world and in Aces High.  I have been lucky too have witnessed it.  May others, one day, do the same.

You still have a little something on your lip.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2014, 02:50:48 PM »
You still have a little something on your lip.

The kind thing to do would've been to throw him a towel.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2014, 03:03:12 PM »
Or a running chainsaw.
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2014, 04:40:02 PM »
Banish him to Elba!  :old:

But....that didn't work out so well last time it was tried.  :cry

Worked out reasonably well after the subject got poisoned :old:
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2014, 04:41:40 PM »

Is it possible you just enjoyed being on Bruv's virtual "6" a little too much? :uhoh
The GFC

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2014, 04:49:03 PM »
The kind thing to do would've been to throw him a towel.

Wait!! Midway is a guy?  :huh

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2014, 04:53:00 PM »
Wait!! Midway is a guy?  :huh

Don't believe anyone asserted that :old:

Possibly a grey area :confused:
The GFC

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2014, 05:37:06 PM »
Is it possible you just enjoyed being on Bruv's virtual "6" a little too much? :uhoh

Must you? :huh

Can you not just admire the awesomeness and beauty of top of the class skill and demonstrated result? :headscratch:

Must you drive yourself and others into a mental ditch? :headscratch:

Can you not be nice? :headscratch:

I ask you.  :old:

:airplane: :joystick:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2014, 05:46:29 PM »

Let's not restrict things unnecessarily.  We need to leave off the restriction of "in spatial reasoning capabilities".  :aok

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2014, 05:52:03 PM »
Let's not restrict things unnecessarily.  We need to leave off the restriction of "in spatial reasoning capabilities".  :aok

Excellent point.  The statement was not intended to exclude anything else.  

Considering he founded and lead the BEST squad, imho, in Aces High, his talents and potential are obviously diverse.

Thank you for clarifying the record.   :salute :rock

PS: :salute to all other FPHs for their awesomeness as well :rock

All are to be respected for their skill. It's not easy to achieve FPH status as most of us know.  :joystick:
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 06:03:45 PM by Midway »

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2014, 06:21:13 PM »
Must you? :huh

Can you not just admire the awesomeness and beauty of top of the class skill and demonstrated result? :headscratch:

Must you drive yourself and others into a mental ditch? :headscratch:

Can you not be nice? :headscratch:

I ask you.  :old:

:airplane: :joystick:

In game there is little doubt that Bruv has a skill level above the vast majority.

I have been on the recieving end more than once, when after the first turn I have thought "oh bugger"

I, and many others who have admired his game playing ability however, have chosen not to do a public bumsuck, it is nauseating and i doubt that Bruv enjoys it that much :old:

The GFC