Author Topic: A strange perception of the DA  (Read 8463 times)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: A strange perception of the DA
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2014, 06:46:34 AM »
Stop pointing out the obvious Red.

:old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2014, 07:10:18 AM »
lol, good one.  snortsnort That's about as classy as you've been wearing dresses for the last 13 years.  

Off, Fifi (shake, shake).  :D

Offline R 105

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2014, 07:36:43 AM »
 F-3 mode is used in the DA by most who come there no matter how much the say they don't. That is how they make those fantastic deflection shots in there you never see in the MA or move at just the right time to avoid your fire.

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2014, 07:39:12 AM »
F-3 mode is used in the DA by most who come there no matter how much the say they don't. That is how they make those fantastic deflection shots in there you never see in the MA or move at just the right time to avoid your fire.

oooooooorrrrrrr, maybe they just have good aim, ACM, and SA???  :headscratch:

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2014, 07:47:00 AM »

You've been saying exactly the same thing without variation or evidence for as long as I've been here like a tragically broken record or the last remaining member of the Flat Earth Society.

I flew the lake non-stop for years, blind, under the nose shots and extraordinary angle deflection shots account for at least half of my shots and I do not use F3. I can do it MA / DA doesn't matter. Any instinctive stick can sense the moment the opponent is going to fire, you don't need F3 for that either.

Just because YOU can't do these things doesn't mean others can't.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed freaks" - Zack1234

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2014, 07:59:33 AM »

Did you know that film viewer records other players' recorded views? If they use f3 you can see. I doubt you have checked this, not much to gain by checking is there.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2014, 08:01:53 AM »
Did you know that film viewer records other players' recorded views? If they use f3 you can see. I doubt you have checked this, not much to gain by checking is there.

No, this is wrong, it projects your recorded views onto their aircraft. At least it does on my film viewer.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline R 105

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2014, 08:04:03 AM »
 Record it and go see for yourself I know what I know and F-3 is how they see you even if your are under and behind them at close range. I am sure I would have saw the same magic worked in the MA after 7 years in here. Plus why do you never see the same DA super aces have the same success in the DA? :headscratch:

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2014, 08:04:40 AM »

Why worry about such nonsense.  I simply do not understand those that allow fear of losing to manufacture such reasons.  There are so many that claim this as a reason for their reluctance and fear.   It's a game...or maybe, like one or two specific folks, it's all they have, therefore they need excuses.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2014, 08:05:28 AM »
Record it and go see for yourself I know what I know and F-3 is how they see you even if your are under and behind them at close range. I am sure I would have saw the same magic worked in the MA after 7 years in here. Plus why do you never see the same DA super aces have the same success in the DA? :headscratch:

You haven't fought them because you don't go to the DA

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2014, 08:07:18 AM »
Did you know that film viewer records other players' recorded views?

It doesn't.  :old:
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2014, 08:08:27 AM »
What fascinates me about the DA is the duplicity of the environment. At the same time it caters to the gayest of the gay at fireball lake and allows true fights and toon honor to be played out on the side bases. In the profundity of universal law - balance, the legitimacy of the DA challenge is proven out.

When someone denies a challenge to the DA they prove their cowardice and their ilk. By flaking out based on the sad practices of "Furball Lake" they prove that they have never known the honor of a true fight in the DA. They prove that they are of that mold. They prove their nature is the nature of gayness because they only see the DA as it is in "Furball Lake".  They have never known the higher calling of a fair fight. They are weak. They are of no account.

Only the weak refuse a fair fight in the DA.

THIS^^^^^^

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2014, 08:09:17 AM »
It doesn't.  :old:

You have to get your opponents film and it DOES have it

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2014, 08:11:03 AM »
I remember not being able to get Jayro to come to the field away from the cess pool.
He was obsessed with being at the lake in a F4U4 at x number of thousand feet, proclaiming I was the dirtbag for not chasing after his "speshul" self.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2014, 08:11:56 AM »
You have to get your opponents film and it DOES have it

But that's not what grizz said. He said you can see the views the other player is using in your own film, which you can't.  :)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman