Author Topic: It's not fun anymore!  (Read 2376 times)

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
Re: It's not fun anymore!
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2014, 07:33:54 AM »
Game is what you make of it. There are a hundred different things you can do in MA to have fun. If you are slave to only 1-2 types of gameplay in MA I agree game will get redundant. Turn yourself into a jack of all trades. Also I would suggest as others have on here of switching countries every once in a while. I rotate at the end of each month. You will find that there a good folks on all countries, and that each counties has its own "Style" of game play. :salute
***The Perk Tank Snuff***
HHC 1-502nd "Strike" Infantry 101st Airborne Division Air Assault!
The very essence of leadership is its purpose. The purpose of leadership is to accomplish a task. That is what leadership does and what it does is more important than what it is or how it works

Offline Gorf13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2014, 08:29:15 AM »
Just take a break, I've been burned out on it before as well. Hopefully stepping back from the cartoon war for a little bit might give some perspective and you can enjoy the game once again.

Truer words were never spoken.....i'm in the middle of a long break now, everytime after a break....it's fun again.

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2014, 11:37:57 AM »
I have been playing some Playstation recently having had one for xmas.

Never really been too interested in consoles but I have to say in comparison with AH the games are absolutely horrible.

In AH I can pretty much go anywhere and do anything I like at any time, there are no ridiculous avenues that have to be followed in order to progress, if someone kills me in AH I can't go back and win by just repeatedly bodging a single button which defeats their attacks, and whilst both are about the most efficient black holes for 8 hours of your life, I would much rather be flying around doing what I want rather than following a route set out by programming :old:
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright