Author Topic: SA - thoughts  (Read 1755 times)

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
Re: SA - thoughts
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2014, 11:39:44 AM »
in a Ki84

if I am fast (did I just get to 15K or have I been cruising along)

I would head directly to them...depending on my speed, I would try to go for some ALT on them....

you have a much better chance of killing them all if they are trying to come up to you....

fake attacks....try to get them all in the same air space....much easier to reverse 4 cons all close to each other then spread out all over....

fight in the vert, yes even against K4....

time your merge to when they are stalled out, land your hits at convergence....

if they are much faster I would slow down even more and just use over shoots and land hits as they pass by.....fighting nose down, but de-throttled....if they all slow down to within flaps usage, convert immediately to the vert fight....

the best fighters can switch it up with out thinking about it.

^^

This works!
I'll be the first to confirm that, INK showed every above mentionned aspect to me the hard way the other night. Time after time... Even tho I was not in a K4, I don't think my choice in plane really mattered much anyway, I am going to drink my WD40 now and hopefully the rust will go away..  :cry   :rolleyes:
TheStig

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2014, 11:41:58 AM »
hows that????

I gave him a straight answer...and I am not the only one.

Guess it got lost in the clutter of nonsense posted by others...
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2014, 11:59:23 AM »

^^

This works!
I'll be the first to confirm that, INK showed every above mentionned aspect to me the hard way the other night. Time after time... Even tho I was not in a K4, I don't think my choice in plane really mattered much anyway, I am going to drink my WD40 now and hopefully the rust will go away..  :cry   :rolleyes:

:salute

good fights bud...and thats all that matters to me...you fought and didn't run....

Higheye one of the guys and your squadie if I recall correctly :headscratch:

we had some good ones...I have to give it up to the guys like yourselves..... seriously...Higheye no matter what.... fights... and you are the same....same as me....

not a whole lot left ingame that are like that :salute

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2014, 12:34:17 PM »
I bail out just before they get close enough for a proxy

I don't think i've ever encountered this and I hope I never will..   :noid
Don't let others drag you down with their own hatred and fear

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2014, 12:35:17 PM »
:salute

good fights bud...and thats all that matters to me...you fought and didn't run....

Higheye one of the guys and your squadie if I recall correctly :headscratch:

we had some good ones...I have to give it up to the guys like yourselves..... seriously...Higheye no matter what.... fights... and you are the same....same as me....

not a whole lot left ingame that are like that :salute

I had a great fun time while fighting you, so much that I went looking for you sortie after sortie just to get that adrenaline flowing again.  :rock
Yes higheye is the supreme leader of my squad actually, I'm just a squaddie myself.

(I think I broke my twisty during our last ki84 vs ki84 fight, I had to flip my plane around fast and I twisted hard left rudder so much I could feel something gave..)  :uhoh  

But great fun as always fighting you Sir, even if I did not last too long in any of those fights.  :lol  Salute!  :salute
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 12:36:52 PM by SAJ73 »
TheStig