Author Topic: HiTec, Skuzzy and the gang..  (Read 1052 times)

Offline USCH

• Silver Member
HiTec, Skuzzy and the gang..
« on: May 05, 2014, 05:02:54 PM »
Are still safe, at 4yrs 10months Makayla has flown and shot at you with my trusty Stuka. And she has managed to stay in the air from takeoff till 1/2 a tank of fuel was used up. Also with just a tad bit of help even landed on a large runway with a few feet to spare... But even though she came within 1k of "the red guys" she only scored one hit on the P-38....

So for now, your safe.... God help the GV's when she does learn to shoot  :joystick:, cuz then you'll have 2of us in Stuka's!

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: HiTec, Skuzzy and the gang..
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 05:06:00 PM »
At that age she should be in a P-38.   :devil

Offline USCH

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 05:11:03 PM »
I picked it cuz it's stable, and when you fire the airframe doesn't move. I was happy to see the offline drones were slower lol... Just an added bonus... He first day I figured she would just be augering in ever 30seconds..

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 05:56:01 PM »
I respect your opinion but no 4 year old should have to deal with trim or convergence. Wait until she's 6.  :D

Edit: She'll also find the tricycle landing gear easier and more appropriate.  :lol
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 06:08:07 PM by FLS »

Offline USCH

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2014, 04:43:17 PM »
 :rofl i needed that, it was a rought day... and why start her in "easy mode"  :rolleyes:. if your thinking is correct she should be in the B25  :bolt:

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2014, 05:13:39 PM »
If I see you've been killed by USCH in my text bar, please lie and tell me is it was you and not a 4 year old LOL my ego is as stake :rofl
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 06:35:06 PM by scott66 »
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2014, 05:58:32 PM »
 :O
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube+Twitch - 20Dolby10

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2014, 06:58:39 PM »
You should have seen Canacka's daughter Mila. She would land 10 kills in a Mossie. A feat her father would never be able to pull off. And she was 11 years old.
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2014, 09:22:23 PM »
You should have seen Canacka's daughter Mila. She would land 10 kills in a Mossie. A feat her father would never be able to pull off. And she was 11 years old.
lol I've never done that either..that's why I hang in tanks now
"scott66"        

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2014, 03:35:55 AM »
Are still safe, at 4yrs 10months Makayla has flown and shot at you with my trusty Stuka. And she has managed to stay in the air from takeoff till 1/2 a tank of fuel was used up. Also with just a tad bit of help even landed on a large runway with a few feet to spare... But even though she came within 1k of "the red guys" she only scored one hit on the P-38....

So for now, your safe.... God help the GV's when she does learn to shoot  :joystick:, cuz then you'll have 2of us in Stuka's!
:aok

Offline USCH

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2014, 04:51:03 PM »
If I see you've been killed by USCH in my text bar, please lie and tell me is it was you and not a 4 year old LOL my ego is as stake :rofl
well it would say killed by MAKAYLA, and well... iim guessing ill be letting EVERYONE know when she does do it lol... im guessing not for some time, like i said, everyone is safe, for now  :devil

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2014, 05:12:36 PM »
well it would say killed by MAKAYLA, and well... iim guessing ill be letting EVERYONE know when she does do it lol... im guessing not for some time, like i said, everyone is safe, for now  :devil
LOL she mAybe a natural..please let me know when I'm no longer safe so I can hide I'm my M4 :) :cheers:
"scott66"        

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2014, 06:31:47 PM »

If you take her to the TA some evening she can chase me around and practice shooting at me!

Over the years several players have done this with their kids and they always seemed to enjoy it.

:salute

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2014, 07:15:22 PM »
hehe :cheers:
"CO" of the Wobblin Gobblins...