Author Topic: <S> 2mex  (Read 1192 times)

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
Re: <S> 2mex
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2014, 05:53:34 PM »
Well I've only been playing for 2 years now, but I can't think of anyone  in AH that isn't pretty decent when your decent to them. Oh I get frustrated getting shot down all the time, but dang it all that is half the fun of it when I manage to get someone before they get me.  :D

We are blessed with a great bunch of people in the MA, all comments about "magic planes" or "indestructible GV's" aside. :cheers:
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline jd

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2014, 06:13:00 PM »
As a former squadmate of 2cmex I can attest to the fact that he can take it as well as dish it out and ALWAYS in good fun. Wont find any better in AH <S>
Current: Slipstrm

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2014, 06:15:19 PM »
I'm very pleased I didn't waste my time on TonyJoey after he went out of his way to ruin 2 fights with Cmex's P47M I was having.

You missed out on some fun fights in the DA.  :salute
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 06:19:30 PM by TonyJoey »

Offline WEZEL

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2014, 06:52:24 PM »
*Shakes fist* one of these days 2Cmex I'm gonna get ya in that Tempy :salute

He is a Good guy, he even pointed out what I was doing wrong when he killed me over and over and over again  :lol

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2014, 08:31:59 PM »
My experience with 2Cmex has always been very positive. Always a gentleman.
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2014, 03:50:10 AM »
Yes, cmex is great. I have even hit the silk and hung around just to watch him work. My favorite was after he landed 7 kills. Someone quipped "sure that's good. see if you can land ten next sortie) Sure enough, about ten minutes later, yep, I read in the buffer " 2cmex landed 10 kills in a n1k" He didn't even gloat about it either. I know I would have :rock
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2014, 04:07:18 AM »
I'm very pleased I didn't waste my time on TonyJoey after he went out of his way to ruin 2 fights with Cmex's P47M I was having.

:huh Joey is one of the best people/sticks I have ever had the pleasure of having as a friend and opponent. Your viewpoint is squiffy on that one.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2014, 04:52:18 AM »
Fought the guy twice, my Tiff v his Nik today.

Taught me a lesson, especially that he could have killed me at any time but let me noob about a bit first :)
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2014, 08:55:14 AM »
Cmex and I always fly together when we are on...like most people on this game he enjoys trying to get in his opponents heads...he is a good stick and an awesome wingman...I know he gives dolby hell but its fun  :devil  We respect all of our opponents and enjoy all of our fights...Cmex cant figure out the boards so he doesn't lurk around here...your comments have all been relayed to him  :salute see y'all in the skies
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2014, 10:02:37 PM »
I knew from dueling 2cmex long ago that he is really good 1v1 with Spits or any other pair o' planes. But he gets really good at shooting down lots of planes in the MA with a really good plane (which anybody can earn the perks to fly :D ) and it's all "He can't do anything but pick and run!"  :D
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2014, 11:08:06 PM »
Wait do we hate him or like him... i vote hate

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2014, 01:31:50 AM »
:huh Joey is one of the best people/sticks I have ever had the pleasure of having as a friend and opponent. Your viewpoint is squiffy on that one.

+1

Not to mention he is awesome.   ;)
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline artik

• Silver Member
      • Blog
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2014, 03:23:07 AM »
Wait do we hate him or like him... i vote hate

It think it is neither one of them... we are jealous   :bolt:
Artik, 101 "Red" Squadron, Israel