Author Topic: F-35  (Read 17069 times)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
Re: F-35
« Reply #210 on: May 11, 2014, 08:31:21 PM »
The LaGG3 was a wooden plane held together with lacquer.  I'm fairly certain it wasn't a front line fighter as its nickname was "guaranteed varnish coffin"

Not to mention being a complete dog.  Underpowered is an understatement.
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #211 on: May 11, 2014, 08:36:01 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 12:52:11 PM by Skuzzy »
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #212 on: May 11, 2014, 08:38:07 PM »
See Rule #4

1:1 against advanced types.   Real successful there.    :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 12:52:21 PM by Skuzzy »
”KILLER V”
- THE DAMNED -
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #213 on: May 11, 2014, 08:41:00 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 12:51:40 PM by Skuzzy »
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #214 on: May 11, 2014, 09:02:27 PM »
Vracui, how old are you?  That can't be a "classified" or "too personal" of a question.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #215 on: May 11, 2014, 09:18:34 PM »
Vracui, how old are you?  That can't be a "classified" or "too personal" of a question.

"Old enough to teach.  Young enough to perform to published specifications."
”KILLER V”
- THE DAMNED -

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #216 on: May 11, 2014, 09:20:25 PM »
Something is wrong with this vraciu guy.

Yeah, he's right on stuff and the mob doesn't like it.  Can't have that going on 'round heeyah.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 09:24:36 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
- THE DAMNED -

Offline beau32

• Nickel Member
« Reply #217 on: May 11, 2014, 10:15:14 PM »

I probably know more about it than you.  Don't buy the LockMart hype.  The airplane is over budget, hugely behind schedule, and cannot survive emerging threats.   The Super Hornet brings far more to the fight than the Joint Strike Failure.

The thing is garbage.Proof, besides being in your own world.

The avionics don't work. Avionics work just fine, and each new update we are expanding them

The helmet doesn't work.helmet works great. Got a good view in it, especially awesome with DAS on.

Compromises to cram the lift fan into the design for the Marines wrecked it.  Though I'm not a fan of the lift fan concept, I worked BF-17 for a while. Lift fan works like a champ.

Bulkhead failures.none out here at edwards, and our planes have some of the highest hours on them.

Hundreds of hours in depot post-delivery to fix screw ups.no planes in depot, as we do all our own mods/upgrades, most are easy fixes.

Massive electrical problems due to insufficient cooling.no problem here with our planes, or from what I have seen through the many reports I have access too.

Not enough ordnance to fight its way into a target. this plane is not designed to go in guns blazing. It carries a decent load to get the job done.

Can't go high enough to get any range.can't comment as that's classified, but it's higher than you think.

Awful kinematics.

Creates persistent vortex trails that  can be detected from hundreds of miles.so does the F-15, but don't see you complaining about that

I could go on for a week.I'm waiting

Without someone to pave the way this thing is dead meat.

Being a crew chief, I have access to more things than you think. I know the numbers, and seen on video what this is capable of. Again what you know, is only speculation, as your clearly not even close.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 10:17:06 PM by beau32 »
71 (Eagle) Squadron

"There is always a small microcosm of people who need to explain away their suckage."

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #218 on: May 11, 2014, 10:30:30 PM »
Yeah, he's right on stuff and the mob doesn't like it.  Can't have that going on 'round heeyah.
You couldn't have possibly answered that any more wrong.

The Few

-Spek

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #219 on: May 11, 2014, 10:39:16 PM »
To add... With your account being created and you having an idea of this board being ran with mob like tactics just hints to the fact that you are a shade lol.  Well played. Where's the scorpion image?

The Few

-Spek

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #220 on: May 11, 2014, 11:29:23 PM »
Being a crew chief, I have access to more things than you think. I know the numbers, and seen on video what this is capable of. Again what you know, is only speculation, as your clearly not even close.

"You're" not "your".  "Have seen" not "seen".   Too many commas, as well.  But yes, you are credible.   "Seen" video.  Video.   Lol. *wink*

The mx techs I work with are the best in the business, but they're not pilots.  It is a factor to consider.

Any way...

Call me when your mistake jet can fly in IMC.   :aok
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 11:49:40 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
- THE DAMNED -

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #221 on: May 11, 2014, 11:30:11 PM »
To add... With your account being created and you having an idea of this board being ran with mob like tactics just hints to the fact that you are a shade lol.  Well played. Where's the scorpion image?

Who are you and why should I care?

The mob.  The crowd.  Not "The Mob".   Sheesh.

Let's stick to the topic and keep the personal stuff out of it, mmmmkay?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 11:46:37 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
- THE DAMNED -

Offline Wmaker

• Platinum Member
      • Lentolaivue 34 website
« Reply #222 on: May 12, 2014, 02:29:50 AM »

I already corrected you.  See, you can do research after all.  

You didn't correct anything. You looked wikipedia as you really don't know anything about the subject to begin with. I corrected myself. Your initial claim which said Brewster was removed from combat tells everybody that you're entirely clueless regarding topic at hand.

Now go find the overclaims.

You keep claiming Finns overclaimed with out a source. Again, it is up to you to prove your own arguments. Basic rules of argumentation. Btw, the same authors that have researched Soviet losses from their archives have said that there are clear caps to be found from their record keeping (source: Keskinen & Stenman). So you are basically saying Finns overclaimed without any proper verification because it happens to fit your argument and are therefore full of it.

Only four of the victories in your list can be considered against first line airplanes.   That's hardly a resounding success for four losses.

Heh, severely out numbered while flying completely war weary planes. Yep, I call it success. You earlier called it "getting one's butt kicked" earlier which simply shows how clueless you are regarding the subject.

...and that was only the summer with LLv26 flying Brewsters. They had shot plenty of later Soviet types down with LLv24 before the Brewsters were handed to LLv26. There's 4xLa5s there and 2xYak-9s in those LLv26 kills. Yak-9 were 1st line fighters at the time just like La-5s.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 02:54:31 AM by Wmaker »
Wmaker
Lentolaivue 34

Thank you for the Brewster HTC!

Offline Wmaker

• Platinum Member
      • Lentolaivue 34 website
« Reply #223 on: May 12, 2014, 02:53:03 AM »
Unless you used dice to select kills off of the total list those aren't random.  They have the look of being cherry picked to make your point.

I'm so very sorry for my poor choice of words. I'm sure we'd be better off having this discussion in Finnish.

The kills are in chronological order save for one poor liason Po-2 that happened to be at the wrong place in the wrong time on 27th of June.
Wmaker
Lentolaivue 34

Thank you for the Brewster HTC!

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
« Reply #224 on: May 12, 2014, 07:05:02 AM »
Vraciu......You can borrow my tin foil hat comrade.  :noid

"No odds too great"

"I was a horse ahead at the end" - Nathan Bedford Forrest
Training Video List https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL54E5CE