Author Topic: *Attn. All Members of the Abusement Park forum*  (Read 6940 times)

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: *Attn. All Members of the Abusement Park forum*
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2014, 10:18:38 AM »
The Abusement Park was aptly named. Because it was an abuse of the intent of squad forums.  It did not exist for a squad, and was created under false pretenses.

Squad forms exist for the use and support of squads.

HiTech

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2014, 03:54:48 PM »
The Abusement Park was aptly named. Because it was an abuse of the intent of squad forums.  It did not exist for a squad, and was created under false pretenses.

Squad forms exist for the use and support of squads.

HiTech
So HTC reads private forums then?
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2014, 04:12:47 PM »

no man.... the name of the "squad forum" was a ruse he is saying.... it was not for a squad...just made up for a band of merry men/boys/girls that had a general like for the game and gave a place to banter together privately which by the rules definition (of said area) is not allowed

far too much reading into things going on these days....
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 04:14:25 PM by SPKmes »

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2014, 04:42:24 PM »

As admins if we click on any player name I also see posts in squad forums. As I am reading  a  players posting history I do not really look what forum the posts came from, so I do on occasion see squad forum stuff.

But all this has nothing to do with why the forum was close,

When we deleted all 3 of BluBerrys AH accounts, we found one of them was a squad unto himself owning the Amusement park forum. And that squad had no people in it hence why we closed the Amusement park forum. No squad, no forum.

It appears BluBerry had created a squad on a shade account with the sole purpose of wanting a BBS forum that he could control. 

At the same time in searching BluBerry's account we found out he should never have been playing for the last 2or so years because he had been already banned for hacking. He some how got past our systems.

So to put this in perspective.

1. BluBerry receives a 2 week suspension for trolling with avatars, and had incurred previous suspensions.
2. After a bbs suspension BluBerry immediately comes back and tells us what we can do with it by putting a image in his signature.
3. We then find out he has been intentionally abusing our squad bbs system, to make a forum for his own play thing.
4. He has in the past hacked AH and been banned.
5. He has already been trying to come back in AH and BBS accounts.

His actions are non defensible, and it appears innocent by standers are getting sucked in.

HiTech

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2014, 04:45:58 PM »
I was told since the game is server side it was nearly unhackable, of course someone could still go to great measures to hack the game, but it wouldn't be worth it. I've never even seen anything that hinted to hacking from my multiple encounters with bluberry either.

Can you elaborate on 'Hacking AH' ?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 04:49:42 PM by RedBull1 »
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2014, 04:47:53 PM »
Can you elaborate on 'Hacking AH' ?
Absolutely not. And a word of advise Hacking is not something we speak about on this bbs. Other than to say anyone caught hacking is banned, period.

HiTech

Offline PorkyPig

• Copper Member
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2014, 04:48:10 PM »
:rofl     B-B-B-B-Bad      B-B-B-B-Boys!      :rofl
It's such a b-b-b-b-beautiful day in the n-n-n-n-neighbord!

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2014, 04:51:07 PM »
Absolutely not. And a word of advise Hacking is not something we speak about on this bbs. Other than to say anyone caught hacking is banned, period.

HiTech
Well you originally brought up the topic of a friend of mine 'hacking', so I apologize for wanting a bit of an explanation...

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2014, 05:08:49 PM »
As admins if we click on any player name I also see posts in squad forums. As I am reading  a  players posting history I do not really look what forum the posts came from, so I do on occasion see squad forum stuff.

When we deleted all 3 of BluBerrys AH accounts, we found one of them was a squad unto himself owning the Amusement park forum. And that squad had no people in it hence why we closed the Amusement park forum. No squad, no forum.

It appears BluBerry had created a squad on a shade account with the sole purpose of wanting a BBS forum that he could control. 

At the same time in searching BluBerry's account we found out he should never have been playing for the last 2or so years because he had been already banned for hacking. He some how got past our systems.

1. BluBerry receives a 2 week suspension for trolling with avatars, and had incurred previous suspensions.
2. After a bbs suspension BluBerry immediately comes back and tells us what we can do with it by putting a image in his signature.
3. We then find out he has been intentionally abusing our squad bbs system, to make a forum for his own play thing.

His actions are non defensible, and it appears innocent by standers are getting sucked in.

HiTech

all I can say is wow........
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2014, 05:15:08 PM »
nm

CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2014, 05:55:48 PM »
I wish i knew how many of the hack accusations against me online make it to your mailbox HTC.  If i pay an extra $14.95 can you give me a rough estimate?

Offline bortas1

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2014, 05:57:16 PM »

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2014, 06:06:25 PM »
As admins if we click on any player name I also see posts in squad forums. As I am reading  a  players posting history I do not really look what forum the posts came from, so I do on occasion see squad forum stuff.

HiTech

True or not, I cant believe you posted this in a public forum when the person has no ability to defend themselves.....

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2014, 06:10:38 PM »
So does that mean that there is not going to be another forum?

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2014, 06:11:29 PM »

What now you DONT want more communication from Hitech?
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep