Author Topic: Cargnico/Dolby Vs Skyyr  (Read 23704 times)

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
Re: Cargnico/Dolby Vs Skyyr
« Reply #135 on: June 04, 2014, 12:01:12 PM »

He isn't here defending himself, as usual, his cheer leaders are.

Lol... Someone stole one of my poms.

It's typical for both teams to have cheerleader teams present.  :rofl

Our human pyramid is better!   :banana:

Wow... Triton shaved his legs!  :old:
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #136 on: June 04, 2014, 12:03:17 PM »
ok I am not gonna argue the point with you....what I am gonna do is point to where in your own words....confirm what I am saying.

BnZ is easier to stay alive ingame and in TRW....that is what I am saying.

Just checked some stats :D So may I assume you flew the Ki-84 for 100% of your kills last tour because you consider the Hayabusa is inferior as a fighterto things like P-51Ds and Doras and you wanted a challenge?
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #137 on: June 04, 2014, 12:26:05 PM »
You are right we are going around in circles, so end it... upload the films like you said you would.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #138 on: June 04, 2014, 12:50:18 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Lol... Someone stole one of my poms.

It's typical for both teams to have cheerleader teams present.  :rofl

Our human pyramid is better!   :banana:

Wow... Triton shaved his legs!  :old:

I don't see your candy van? Is it parked around the corner?  :lol

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #139 on: June 04, 2014, 01:00:13 PM »
I don't see your candy van? Is it parked around the corner?  :lol

:lol

Sure is!  Looking for some?   :rofl

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #140 on: June 04, 2014, 01:12:49 PM »
:lol

Sure is!  Looking for some?   :rofl

Not for the same reason you are. I just have a sweet tooth.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #141 on: June 04, 2014, 01:22:35 PM »
According to him, skyr was flying the d9 for a very long time. Considering that, theese 2 months will surely make a drastical difference  :rofl

Another one trying to justify the suckage, eh?
squad of compensaters.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #142 on: June 04, 2014, 01:24:12 PM »
Not for the same reason you are. I just have a sweet tooth.

I thought you wanted it for other reason, Bear. I here it gets lonely up there!  :lol

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #143 on: June 04, 2014, 01:27:23 PM »
Don't bite the pink flump  :banana:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #144 on: June 04, 2014, 01:30:10 PM »

I thought you wanted it for other reason, Bear. I here it gets lonely up there!  :lol

After what you used it for? BTW, nice sig, but I know you better than that.  I'm sure this will trigger another episode of your PM spam. :lol

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #145 on: June 04, 2014, 01:30:37 PM »
According to him, skyr was flying the d9 for a very long time. Considering that, theese 2 months will surely make a drastical difference  :rofl

Another one trying to justify the suckage, eh?
squad of compensaters.

That's us!   :aok

Hey, you flying yet Deb? Or are these little strolls down memory lane meant to remind you of what you once were? I mean golly, you can't expect to stay on top forever... Everyone crumbles and falls at some point. We all understand.  :salute

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #146 on: June 04, 2014, 01:32:50 PM »
After what you used it for? BTW, nice sig, but I know you better than that.  I'm sure this will trigger another episode of your PM spam. :lol

:rofl Yep!, probably!

You guys are always enjoyable, and predictable too!

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #147 on: June 04, 2014, 01:32:56 PM »
Ahh Triton, you only serve to solidify my argument.

You are right, we don't have a total understanding of the flight model, which is why Skyyr accepted Dolby's friendly duel/training at THAT point in time. Only to have it surface nearly 2 months later presented AFTER tensions rose between them. Dolby uploaded them at a time when things were not so friendly anymore. (Out of context).

Dolby originally PM'ed me the videos, knowing the time frame and context of when they took place, I really didn't give them that much attention. But after he made them public, to people who don't know the full story, such as yourself, the it becomes a little bit of a fallacy.

You should have left it at:

"Kruel has a valid point'

Oh ok.  I get it.  Skyyr holds a 2:1 ratio over AoM (including Dolby and Copprhead) in the MA (where every engagement is on equal terms... lol) and the numbers don't lie.

Dolby turns Skyyr into a teaching aide of what not to do in a 1v1 and suddenly the numbers are lying because the duel took place before Skyyr knew that so many are hunting him as a "witch".  

There's one thing we need to get straight.  Are you guys God's gift to online combat flight simulation or are you noobs who barely know what you're doing?  I can kick it through either goal post, but you gotta stop moving them around bro.  

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #148 on: June 04, 2014, 01:37:24 PM »
  :rofl Yep!, probably!

You guys are always enjoyable, and predictable too!

Can't be that enjoyable, your PM's sound like a little girl crying, but they are fun.  ;)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #149 on: June 04, 2014, 01:40:39 PM »
Just checked some stats :D So may I assume you flew the Ki-84 for 100% of your kills last tour because you consider the Hayabusa is inferior as a fighterto things like P-51Ds and Doras and you wanted a challenge?

I fly the Ki because she is a beast and takes a beating....it is great for lasting against the hoard. :aok

and it is far above the 51 and Dora as "fighters" :rolleyes: