Author Topic: to the.....-I must survive players-  (Read 5950 times)

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
Re: to the.....-I must survive players-
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2014, 02:29:18 AM »
first sorry it took so long to respond....

second

I don't care how anyone flies in the MA....

I will most definitely laugh at those who avoid combat in a combat game....

there is a bit of difference in the 2.

ether way though...it bothers me greatly that you don't like my avatar.... :furious

:rofl :rofl :rofl

LOL  <<S>>
Fear? You bet your life...but that all leaves you as you reach combat. Then there's a sense of great excitement, a thrill you can't duplicate anywhere...it's actually fun. Yes, I think it is the most exciting fun in the world. — Lt. Col. Robert B. "Westy" Westbrook, USAAF 6/<--lol@mod

Offline Crash Orange

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2014, 11:14:01 PM »
The Zekes should of just hung out all frame in our CV ack like the wildcats did...that would of made an awesome frame  :ahand

You do realize the auto ack was turned down to Wesley Crusher holodeck program lethality, don't you? And no manned 40mm or 5" was available?

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2014, 10:13:50 AM »
See Rule #2
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 03:21:52 PM by Skuzzy »
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2014, 01:03:07 PM »
I like your avatar....but you are missing the skull ridges.

(Image removed from quote.)

:lol

are you dense?

no seriously

usually when someone says to me..they don't like me or don't want nothing to do with me I leave them alone.....don't bother them or talk to them....

you on the other hand are like a case of the herps.

just wont go away.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2014, 04:11:45 PM »
are you dense?

no seriously

usually when someone says to me..they don't like me or don't want nothing to do with me I leave them alone.....don't bother them or talk to them....

you on the other hand are like a case of the herps.

just wont go away.

I think you are taking what is a sarcastic shot at you, based on your OP directed to anyone who flies in a manner you personally do not approve of, for an attempt at friendly banter.

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2014, 04:32:59 PM »
based on your OP directed to anyone who flies in a manner you personally do not approve of,
yo...  the OP was encouraging scenario flying... if you took it any other way, it is on you... and it seems from this quote, you took it the way you wanted to take it, in order to "take a sarcastic shot at" Ink...  just sayin...

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2014, 05:35:37 PM »
I think you are taking what is a sarcastic shot at you, based on your OP directed to anyone who flies in a manner you personally do not approve of, for an attempt at friendly banter.

you just don't get it..... :headscratch:

there will never be "friendly banter" between us.

I was quite clear in my response to your pm.

and take your opinion of why I started the thread and put it in the I don't give a crap what your opinion is list. ;)

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2014, 06:30:02 PM »
Funny, when I read this I knew right off the bat it was a "fly the scenario" post encouraging people who want to survive to get into an event that actually benefits from survival.  A challenge.  Interesting how many different interpretations came out of that. 

Ink, it was great to see you in the event, I really hope you had a good time. Sure looked like you were getting into some great fights.
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2014, 08:02:44 PM »
yo...  the OP was encouraging scenario flying... if you took it any other way, it is on you... and it seems from this quote, you took it the way you wanted to take it, in order to "take a sarcastic shot at" Ink...  just sayin...
Skyrock :

I understand its an attempt to encourage scenario flying.  But once one factors in all the "fight honorably" messages the OPer has posted its also easy to take it as a backhanded way to do so.

FYI - while I will admit to enjoy poking at him, lets clear the air a bit since he brought up the whole PM crap. I sent Ink a very respectful message a month ago, got a patented Ink response that finally settled it for me concerning trying to be respectful to him or others of his ilk who act and react in a similar manner.  'Nuff said on the subject.

:salute sir.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2014, 11:13:00 AM »
Skyrock :

I understand its an attempt to encourage scenario flying.  But once one factors in all the "fight honorably" messages the OPer has posted its also easy to take it as a backhanded way to do so.

FYI - while I will admit to enjoy poking at him, lets clear the air a bit since he brought up the whole PM crap. I sent Ink a very respectful message a month ago, got a patented Ink response that finally settled it for me concerning trying to be respectful to him or others of his ilk who act and react in a similar manner.  'Nuff said on the subject.

:salute sir.

you know how I feel.....

before I say anything that will get me banned...each time I start typing I have to delete what I say....

I have tried to be honest and just tell you to stop talking to me...

you are so f'ed in the head you just dont get it.

welcome to ignore list.

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2014, 11:43:18 AM »
Funny, when I read this I knew right off the bat it was a "fly the scenario" post encouraging people who want to survive to get into an event that actually benefits from survival.  A challenge.  Interesting how many different interpretations came out of that. 

Ink, it was great to see you in the event, I really hope you had a good time. Sure looked like you were getting into some great fights.

I didn't enjoy Ink being involved in the scenario one bit  :mad:
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2014, 12:01:46 PM »
I think you are taking what is a sarcastic shot at you, for an attempt at friendly banter.

This  :rolleyes:

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2014, 12:10:17 PM »
I didn't enjoy Ink being involved in the scenario one bit  :mad:

:angel:

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2014, 06:49:50 PM »
Skyrock :
But once one factors in
this was my point... if you don't like Ink's fight honorably crap threads, then jab at him in those threads... otherwise you look foolish...  :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Iamtheknight

• Zinc Member
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2014, 07:07:20 PM »
this was my point... if you don't like Ink's fight honorably crap threads, then jab at him in those threads... otherwise you look foolish...  :aok
Ah Skyrock...there are players who fight extremely timidly and never take a risk. And then there are players who basically fight a chivalrous duel on every single sortie and never pick and always start from a disadvantage...Okay, there's one player like that and it is Tongs  :D  My squaddies are somewhere between these two extremes...and so are yours. It's all good, long as we're honest about that...you kicked my bellybutton in that F4U-1 the other day but you can't say I wouldn't fight. Peace man  :salute
The Damned BAT in the AH Belfry

"You don't have any special powers"
"Oh I have one...I NEVER give up"-The Batman