Author Topic: to the.....-I must survive players-  (Read 5949 times)

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Re: to the.....-I must survive players-
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2014, 05:28:47 PM »
Please try harder, Slash.  You and your ilk bore me.

Yikes!  I think that must mean...I'm...an ilk...?

- oldman (headed for the dictionary)

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2014, 06:54:33 PM »
Ah yes, we wouldn't want to leave that out would we?

Please try harder, Slash.  You and your ilk bore me.

Do you even fly anymore, Slashy?  :lol

Yea, lets not leave that out.. It was your squirmy childish insulting PMs you sent in game and forum to a female member of our group.. Don't think we didn't get to read them all and laugh.. You were asked multiple times to stop and are probably very fortunate the recipient didn't take action.. You can choose to deny all you like but any attention you receive is self induced..

Grown men that rationalize attacking a female whether it be physical or verbal deserve no quarter..

- TWBYDHAS

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2014, 07:07:13 PM »
Yea, lets not leave that out.. It was your squirmy childish insulting PMs you sent in game and forum to a female member of our group.. Don't think we didn't get to read them all and laugh.. You were asked multiple times to stop and are probably very fortunate the recipient didn't take action.. You can choose to deny all you like but any attention you receive is self induced..

Grown men that rationalize attacking a female whether it be physical or verbal deserve no quarter..

Whatever dude.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 07:11:00 PM by Zerstorer »
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2014, 07:16:08 PM »
Please kappa. You didn't see the other side of the story....but I'm not shocked at all about that.

Sure we know the "other side of the story". You're honestly going to keep on with this victim charade and expect anyone to believe she's the problem? We saw it night in and night out with you. It even started when you were in the squad. You've got a behavioral issue you need to get a handle on or you can shut up and move on already. Your little high road act is beyond transparent candy van.

Oldman, you find "ilk" in the Websters yet? :D

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2014, 07:32:32 PM »

Now, now guys...
It was more of a great nuisance than an "attack" and it has stopped, I'd like to keep it that way. 

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2014, 07:36:27 PM »
Now, now guys...
It was more of a great nuisance than an "attack" and it has stopped, I'd like to keep it that way. 

Agreed., which is why I edited my post. I apologized for my actions on numerous occasions and agreed to drop the matter. I did not, however, attack anyone.... Let's be clear on that, kappa.

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2014, 07:39:43 PM »
Sure we know the "other side of the story". You're honestly going to keep on with this victim charade and expect anyone to believe she's the problem? We saw it night in and night out with you. It even started when you were in the squad. You've got a behavioral issue you need to get a handle on or you can shut up and move on already. Your little high road act is beyond transparent candy van.

Oldman, you find "ilk" in the Websters yet? :D

As I said, I dropped the matter and apologized. Do the same.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2014, 07:42:51 PM »
If it remains dropped you won't be hearing from me again.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2014, 07:52:38 PM »
If it remains dropped you won't be hearing from me again.

Its dropped, but not out of fear of you or anyone Slashy... It's over because it's over, both side apologized and it's done. Please go play hero somewhere else.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2014, 08:24:15 PM »
Its dropped, but not out of fear of you or anyone Slashy... It's over because it's over, both side apologized and it's done. Please go play hero somewhere else.
Nothing heroic about calling you out.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2014, 08:30:00 PM »
Nothing heroic about calling you out.

Indeed. I completely agree you are not heroic for doing so. Nor is it heroic for someone to accuse someone of having mental problems or being a perv with a candy van... But I digress.

Enjoy feeling superior, Slashy!

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2014, 08:31:53 PM »
I asked him to drop it for my sake and his, not yours. So you calling him "Slashy" and telling him to go play the hero somewhere else is all on you and
was totally unnecessary.    

There was no "other side" of the shade pm's so I am glad that you decided to edit that...and I did not apologize for responding to them in the manner that I did.

Thanks, and dropped guys...

:salute  

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2014, 10:53:30 PM »
I asked him to drop it for my sake and his, not yours. So you calling him "Slashy" and telling him to go play the hero somewhere else is all on you and
was totally unnecessary.    

There was no "other side" of the shade pm's so I am glad that you decided to edit that...and I did not apologize for responding to them in the manner that I did.

Thanks, and dropped guys...

:salute  

I expect nothing less, Pepprr.  His and Kappa's continued postings were unnecessary completely...I replied in kind.

There most certainly is another side but I'll let it lie. Do the same.

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2014, 11:32:09 PM »
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

Already done. 

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #104 on: July 07, 2014, 05:56:33 AM »
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

Excellent.

Oh, before I forget:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ilk

Have a great week, boys and girls!  :aok
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 06:45:46 AM by Zerstorer »