Author Topic: Not Playing  (Read 1859 times)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
Not Playing
« on: June 29, 2014, 04:25:53 AM »
If you are not playing the game and moaning about it why are you on the forums?

If your not playing because of personal things fair enough :old:

I get the idea, i will return when i deem the game to good enough for my presence :rofl

Chick talk that what it is :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
Re: Not Playing
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 06:02:59 AM »
Sometimes whenever I eat M&M's, I like to squeeze two of them together until one of them crack. Then I eat the broken one. And the other one becomes the champion. Then I take a new M&M and keepup this game of M&M gladiators until I have one left that is the champion. When I am done I mail the last M&M back with a letter stating "please use this M&M for breeding purposes".
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 06:04:47 AM by MrKrabs »
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 06:20:37 AM »
Sometimes whenever I eat M&M's, I like to squeeze two of them together until one of them crack. Then I eat the broken one. And the other one becomes the champion. Then I take a new M&M and keepup this game of M&M gladiators until I have one left that is the champion. When I am done I mail the last M&M back with a letter stating "please use this M&M for breeding purposes".
You just won the internet, pack up and go home boys.
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"

Offline pipz

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 06:38:52 AM »

Outstanding! I have to get in on this play.... :old:
Silence tells me secretly everything.

Montreal! Free the Pitt Bulls!!!!!

Offline kano

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2014, 07:01:43 AM »

Just for hypothetical testing of this said approach do you use standard or peanut M&M's and have you noticed a pattern developing of certain colours reigning supreme ?

EatG
The Few

S/L No 32 squadron BoB 2013

Eats Eagle

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2014, 07:06:10 AM »

Laughing so hard im crying.... :rofl :rofl :rofl :aok :aok
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2014, 07:11:05 AM »
I understand that the green ones are the best.
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2014, 07:13:29 AM »
Zack thinks HE's John Wayne...
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline lengro

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2014, 08:09:41 AM »

:rofl From now on I will only be able to eat M&M's this way!
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk!" Tuco - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2014, 08:23:57 AM »
Zack thinks HE's John Wayne...
No, zack is Chuck Norris...john Wayne pales in comparison!   :x :bolt:
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2014, 09:26:54 AM »

This is the kind of thoughtful insight we could use more of in Washington DC.

By the way, does one color seem to win over the others?

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2014, 10:19:21 AM »
If you are not playing the game and moaning about it why are you on the forums?

If your not playing because of personal things fair enough :old:

I get the idea, i will return when i deem the game to good enough for my presence :rofl

Chick talk that what it is :old:

I'm not playing because I never received my free pie from HTC!  :old:
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Coalcat1

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2014, 10:21:12 AM »

Part of this will be part of my new sig  :rofl

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2014, 10:26:25 AM »

Mars's new slogan for their M&M candy line: That which does not crack us makes us stronger.
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2014, 10:41:11 AM »
Mars's new slogan for their M&M candy line: That which does not crack us makes us stronger.

Part of this will be my new sig.