Author Topic: Not Playing  (Read 1860 times)

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Re: Not Playing
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2014, 10:41:54 AM »
Sometimes whenever I eat M&M's, I like to squeeze two of them together until one of them crack. Then I eat the broken one. And the other one becomes the champion. Then I take a new M&M and keepup this game of M&M gladiators until I have one left that is the champion. When I am done I mail the last M&M back with a letter stating "please use this M&M for breeding purposes".

:rofl   :aok
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2014, 12:30:47 PM »
The group of people I find myself gaming with online may be the only break I get from society.

:lol

Sometimes whenever I eat M&M's, I like to squeeze two of them together until one of them crack. Then I eat the broken one. And the other one becomes the champion. Then I take a new M&M and keepup this game of M&M gladiators until I have one left that is the champion. When I am done I mail the last M&M back with a letter stating "please use this M&M for breeding purposes".

Now I must eat M&M's in the fashion stated above.
Top Gun

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2014, 12:48:42 PM »
Once in a while a gem like this slips through.  Krabs  :rofl  :aok
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2014, 05:56:07 PM »
Your all a pack of fetlers and I have reported the lot of ya! :old:

:)
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2014, 06:51:34 PM »
I winz on teh internetz?  :devil
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2014, 07:37:45 PM »
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline SilverZ06

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2014, 10:13:54 PM »
I winz on teh internetz?  :devil

no, you just plagiarized someone else(who I am sure plagiarized someone else also):  :devil
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10829033417

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2014, 10:23:27 PM »

There is a sort of Nazi impulse at the heart of this, even if it is restricted to a popular candy-coated chocolate product.

I used to think I was alone. Now I know: there are others like me.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2014, 10:36:47 PM »
I win

See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2014, 10:54:47 PM »
Did the m&m challenge with the mrs, I cheated, froze mine first.  Baaahahaha I WINZ  :aok
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2014, 11:12:31 PM »
I can almost guarantee that your Megas would lose against the smaller, hand-selected elite core of hardshells that have come through the rigorous crucible of my selektion process. Indeed, I have little doubts that my hardshells will, in short order, be rounding up your corpulent megas for reeducation in some traditional M&M virtues.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2014, 11:19:43 PM »
no, you just plagiarized someone else(who I am sure plagiarized someone else also):  :devil
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10829033417

What if he ripped it off of me and then I ripped it off of him then he ripped it off of someone else while ripping it off of me?  :old:
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2014, 11:43:15 PM »
Years back, my Mom and Dad visited.  Pops loves M&M's, and one night he was eating some before bed.

My wife, Traci, went downstairs in the middle of that night for a drink of water.  She saw my Dad lying awake on the couch.  "Hey, Pops, what are you doing up?"

"I don't feel well," said Pops.  "I think ate too many M&M's."

"Poor Pops.  How many did you eat?" asked Traci.

"The two-pound bag," said Pops.

It was like the Simpson's episode with Homer and the cheese slices.  "Homer, have you been up all night eating cheese?" ask Marge.  "I think I'm blind," says Homer.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2014, 02:23:31 AM »
Doubtless, he inhaled some of the hardier, harder-shelled, genetically superior M&Ms during this period of hilarious gluttony. I can almost guarantee you which were the first to breach.

Offline Kingpin

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2014, 03:06:28 AM »

I like Skittles.
Quote from: bozon
For those of us playing this game for well over a decade, Aces High is more of a social club. The game just provides the framework. I keep logging in for the people and Pipz was the kind that you keep coming to meet again.