Author Topic: HO, front-quarter, or simply poor SA?  (Read 10501 times)

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
Re: HO, front-quarter, or simply poor SA?
« Reply #165 on: July 05, 2014, 10:51:45 AM »
Your initial goal was to portray me as a HO whiner.  Once the facts did not bear that out, and you saw what a hard sell that was going to be, You decided to walk it back and refine it to the above stated goal.    

The facts? The fact is you accused me a "h2h" shot, which was all but unanimously proven not be the case. The fact you called it anything at all says otherwise, as does your own admission that it was a sarcastic comment. Had you not accused it of being something it wasn't, I wouldn't said a word or posted a single character in regards to it.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 26-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline ARSNishi

• Copper Member
« Reply #166 on: July 05, 2014, 11:28:52 AM »
The facts? The fact is you accused me a "h2h" shot, which was all but unanimously proven not be the case. The fact you called it anything at all says otherwise, as does your own admission that it was a sarcastic comment. Had you not accused it of being something it wasn't, I wouldn't said a word or posted a single character in regards to it.
I didn't ACCUSE you of anything.  The FACT is, I complimented you.... For the umpteenth time.   We've already discussed my motivations for the sarcasm ad nauseum.   The sarcasm had nothing to do with whether or not it was an h2h....  Rather it had everything to do with your shooting at a straight line target.   Do you deny trying to portray me as a HO whiner?....   Get off that kick and we will put this dead horse 6 feet under....  Unless of course you want to be so bold as to call me a liar and presume to know my motivations. 

Fighter Ace vet lured to the dark side, a.k.a..  -AoM-  Fear the Mighty Mitsubishi Mounted Muppet!

Nishizwa in game, Nish or Nishi will work too

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #167 on: July 05, 2014, 11:38:35 AM »
Griefers, but not very good ones; even when they have a squadmate over on the other giving the position and alt away of their intended victims, they still fail.
TC had that high 190 buddy of his vectored in on my position every time until he logged. Mr 190 didn't get anything during that bout of attempted greifing. You see TCs mechanics are old outdated and well known.
I think it's time they gave up trying to assert themselves and just got on enjoying the game, perhaps learning some more ACM along the way.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #168 on: July 05, 2014, 11:49:29 AM »

See Rule #4

Offline Coalcat1

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #170 on: July 05, 2014, 12:10:15 PM »
Unless of course you want to be so bold as to call me a liar and presume to know my motivations.  

By definition, a liar is someone who says something that is untrue. You claimed it was a h2h, and then claimed that film would should otherwise (it, in fact, did not). It then follows...
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 12:13:39 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 26-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline TheCrazyOrange

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #171 on: July 05, 2014, 12:16:58 PM »
I think it's time they gave up trying to assert themselves and just got on enjoying the game, perhaps learning some more ACM along the way.

This.

Offline ARSNishi

• Copper Member
« Reply #172 on: July 05, 2014, 12:20:08 PM »
By definition, a liar is someone who says something that is untrue. You claimed it was a h2h, and then claimed that film would should otherwise (it, in fact, did not). It then follows...
..... Do try to keep up, that hasn't been disputed for several pages now.  So you don't deny your attempted portrayal then?

Fighter Ace vet lured to the dark side, a.k.a..  -AoM-  Fear the Mighty Mitsubishi Mounted Muppet!

Nishizwa in game, Nish or Nishi will work too

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #173 on: July 05, 2014, 12:21:15 PM »
Griefers, but not very good ones; even when they have a squadmate over on the other giving the position and alt away of their intended victims, they still fail.
TC had that high 190 buddy of his vectored in on my position every time until he logged. Mr 190 didn't get anything during that bout of attempted greifing. You see TCs mechanics are old outdated and well known.

Ah Dolby... Always taking "the high road". How about I make you a suggestion: stop with the pronouncements and just play the game. If you are truly interested in changing the tone start with yourself. I plan to do likewise... Attempting to have a discussion of any sort on the forum ends up as a b1tchiing match and I am tired of being a participant. At this point I've lost track of the original reason for this thread and I suspect everyone else has as well.

(Image removed from quote.)

Glzsqd: please stop trying to defuse these tense threads with humorous postings. It's hard for me remain focused on my trolling grumpiness while laughing.  :lol :aok

The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline TheCrazyOrange

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #174 on: July 05, 2014, 12:32:34 PM »
this point I've lost track of the original reason for this thread and I suspect everyone else has as well

No we haven't. You would like us to, but we haven't.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #175 on: July 05, 2014, 12:55:31 PM »
No we haven't. You would like us to, but we haven't.
this
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Coalcat1

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #176 on: July 05, 2014, 01:16:00 PM »
HOing first pass on anything other than a zeke, brew, or KI43 is for noobs and little Englishmen (looks at Dolby, wondering why he doesn't use his privilege)!  :old:

I hath spokeneth  :old:

now how the hell do I get outta this cursed place  :headscratch:
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 01:23:58 PM by Coalcat1 »

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #177 on: July 05, 2014, 01:51:08 PM »
HOing first pass on anything other than a zeke, brew, or KI43 is for noobs and little Englishmen (looks at Dolby, wondering why he doesn't use his privilege)!  :old:

I hath spokeneth  :old:

now how the hell do I get outta this cursed place  :headscratch:

See Rule #4

Offline Coalcat1

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #178 on: July 05, 2014, 02:39:51 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)
      Glzz has too much time on his hands...  :old:

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #179 on: July 05, 2014, 02:52:43 PM »
Are you kidding me? With phones today I can mock people over a video game while going 90 down residential streets!
See Rule #4