Author Topic: Thanks, the work and adjustments are appreciated  (Read 812 times)

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
Thanks, the work and adjustments are appreciated
« on: July 14, 2014, 05:04:37 AM »
 :aok  I wanted to make it an official thank you again to the developers who made some adjustments and to my delight, I have seen over 5 maps in the last 4 to 5 days.  Those are just the ones that I was able to see.  I am sure that more than that have been in rotation.

There is also, talk of different strat placement.  I don't know if that was the hold up on certain maps being included or not.  But I believe that others besides myself appreciate the dedication to work on improvements and keeping ideas fresh.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Thanks, the work and adjustments are appreciated
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 08:41:10 AM »
It's the same bunch of maps, you may have just caught a few that usually get reset quick and didn't this time. The strats separation,  going to the old style setup was begun a few months ago.

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 12:41:27 PM »
The upgraded buildings at tank town are a nice change.   :aok
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 05:51:42 PM »
It's the same bunch of maps, you may have just caught a few that usually get reset quick and didn't this time. The strats separation,  going to the old style setup was begun a few months ago.

If this is true, with the amount of time that I have spent online in this game for at least 4 months............  :bolt:  and it was the first time that I have seen these maps, there is a much bigger problem at hand or something else was tweaked more recently.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 06:01:44 PM »
:bolt:  and it was the first time that I have seen these maps, there is a much bigger problem at hand or something else was tweaked more recently.

There was nothing else tweaked, and the speed you have seen maps go through rotation is nothing new. Sometimes we have like 2 maps in two weeks, sometimes we tear through maps like crazy.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 09:26:13 AM »
There is a new terrain available.  It is installed on the download server and can be reviewed in a custom arena.  The name is "fester".  We have hesitated to put it in the rotation due to the unusual nature of the design.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2014, 12:26:51 PM »
thanks you guys 
Don't let others drag you down with their own hatred and fear

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2014, 03:23:34 PM »
Very nice comments Chilli and yes I appreciate every effort. It's a great game!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Skulls22

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2014, 03:39:04 PM »
I was just on the Fester map last night, I enjoyed it.  :aok
(In game Sparty)
R.I.P. SASFRAS, may you return some day soon
<S>

Offline Tinkles

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2014, 03:39:41 PM »
There is a new terrain available.  It is installed on the download server and can be reviewed in a custom arena.  The name is "fester".  We have hesitated to put it in the rotation due to the unusual nature of the design.

I personally have no issues with it.  I wonder if for a day or two we could have this new map up. Then get a vote on whether it is liked or not (or simply observe the chat in-game etc).

If we have something to show we will & do post shots, if we have nothing new to show we don't.
HiTech
Adapt , Improvise, Overcome. ~ HiTech
Be a man and shoot me in the back ~ Morfiend