Author Topic: RJ Reynolds is losing  (Read 707 times)

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
Re: RJ Reynolds is losing
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2014, 05:27:38 AM »
It's a long fight - many times people equate a single failure as a complete defeat. Do not allow yourself to be defeated, no matter how long the battle.

:old:  :salute
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2014, 02:22:55 AM »
Copenhagen my demon  :(

Good luck sir!
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2014, 06:09:04 AM »
Copenhagen my demon  :(

Good luck sir!

Once you concede you are dealing with a drug addiction it helps. 

When the tobacco companies enhanced the nicotine level they knew they were enhancing the addicting nature of tobacco.

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2014, 11:19:31 AM »
WTFG LD!

Is the new job making it easier to quit?

The company I work for moved a bit over a year ago and there is no smoking on site here now so we all had to adapt to not getting our fix at 10 and 3.  Chantix is free on my insurance so the wife and I have our boxes ready to go, just need to pick a date. 
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2014, 06:05:15 PM »
Once you concede you are dealing with a drug addiction it helps. 

When the tobacco companies enhanced the nicotine level they knew they were enhancing the addicting nature of tobacco.

absolutely
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2014, 09:31:14 AM »
It will be 4 years for me this next March

3-4 packs a day - while on the phone trying to upsell something, usually, 1 in the ashtray, 1 hanging from my lips and reaching for the pack to see how many where left. If less than 1/2 a pack i would start to go into panic mode thinking about how to get more.....
Holy M of Ch***..  , how did I not go insane doing that? I do not miss it for a second.
I sometimes see someone lighting up and think - man, does that look good, thinking about taking that long draw and feeling relaxed...

Then i laugh at myself, the guy who finally is taking deep breaths, can actually walk up a flight of stairs without breathing hard, who when smells the breath of a smoker wonders if my breath smelled like an ashtray too... I wonder how people can afford it anymore, they are 10 dollars a pack around here now... amazing...
Put 10 dollars a day into an un-openable container for a year... go on a cruise or something - you will have earned it..

Good luck, you can do it, as many times that you think you want to do it again-and you will - there are many more times that you will be glad you don't anymore, I guar - ahh - dam - tee - it .... just fight through the urge.... takes about 20 seconds at most - how simple is that?

NwBie
Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2014, 12:38:13 PM »
Smoking had been on the decline in men for sometime.  Woman are smoking more now after they took over the men jobs.  I see many more women smoking now than men.  Now with the electric cigarettes, teenage smoking has taken a dramatic up turn. Not good.