Author Topic: some extra hardware  (Read 629 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
some extra hardware
« on: June 11, 2014, 09:17:07 PM »
I have an x52 throttle, chfighter crap stick  and 3 monitors.  the monitors are going for 30 bucks but only worth it if you live close to los angeles as shipping would be expensive.  they're all 1080p.  chfighterstick and x52 throttle make an offer that includes shipping.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: some extra hardware
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 03:13:22 AM »
I have an x52 throttle, chfighter crap stick  and 3 monitors.  the monitors are going for 30 bucks but only worth it if you live close to los angeles as shipping would be expensive.  they're all 1080p.  chfighterstick and x52 throttle make an offer that includes shipping.

semp

fighter crap and x52 throttle are gone.  still have 3 monitors for the take, I'll go as low as lunch and a couple of beers for those who live in la county, but I am not putting out :).

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: some extra hardware
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 11:01:02 PM »
Heya semp, arrived in good shape / packaging...

Let me know when your foot/ankle heals up and we'll work on some time scheduling

Best wishes healing

«§»

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC