Author Topic: AH Opening Window size?  (Read 651 times)

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
AH Opening Window size?
« on: August 01, 2014, 03:06:06 PM »
Using W7 when I click on the AH icon, the opening window is not full screen.  How do I get windows to open AH to a full screen automaticaly?  Of course when I run the game it goes to full screen so no problem there.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 03:10:16 PM by Randy1 »

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: AH Opening Window size?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 03:16:21 PM »
There is no direct way to get it full screen on start by default. But it rembers any resizing you do with it in that initial windowed mode, so you may get it to pseudo-full screen by editing the values in the winsize.cfg file in the AcesHigh/Settings  folder.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014, 01:45:06 PM »
Of course when I run the game it goes to full screen so no problem there.
Isn't it funny how people seem to generate problems when there aren't any real ones to handle? Not trying to be offensive, just saying this as a general fact. Many similar ones can be seen or heard/read about every day. I suppose people in Gaza or Afghanistan don't see these problems at all, it's only us who have it too well. Being thankful of what we have is more difficult when we have a lot. The sad and frightening thing about this kind of human behaviour is, that it may lead into a mass psychosis about wanting something other groups of people seem to have which in turns may lead to a massive war between nations.

I don't like the direction these thoughts are leading me towards, so I stop this thinking here and go to the main arena to make friends with the guys who constantly shoot me down!  :salute
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 11:03:34 AM »
There is no direct way to get it full screen on start by default. But it rembers any resizing you do with it in that initial windowed mode, so you may get it to pseudo-full screen by editing the values in the winsize.cfg file in the AcesHigh/Settings  folder.

That worked Lusche.  Thanks for the reply.

Bizman, I assume you posted the reply to the wrong thread.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2014, 01:43:13 PM »
No, Randy1, but I probably let my thoughts wander too far concerning the nature of this forum. But I was intentionally quoting and commenting your sentence.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2014, 02:19:33 PM »
You are a good person Bizman.  Your have helped me, and many others many times on this forum